Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery pool-need members

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 11 years ago by bellyache.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
aumira's avatar - chi
princeton junction.NJ
United States
Member #3892
February 29, 2004
82 Posts
Posted: August 24, 2005, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

How many members will be interested to join a lottery pool that offers a guaranteed 100% return per year..Plus amazing bonuses.

I have a very powerful system for NJ pick 3..and the winnings thereof will be utilised for entering the Mega millions in a big way

I need members who can give a lifetime subscription of $20/- and some who can buy the tickets every day .NJ residents prefered

I am sure this small acorn pool will grow big enough !

This is a real good proposal

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
    E-Town,Ky
    United States
    Member #3493
    January 25, 2004
    6348 Posts
    Posted: August 24, 2005, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

I am not from NJ,but am interested if the pool is set up in the right way,pm me with the details.

Saleo Paleo    

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
      Beautiful Florida
      United States
      Member #5709
      July 18, 2004
      20108 Posts
      Posted: August 24, 2005, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

I'm from NJ, and i'm interested. PM me with the details also...!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23260 Posts
        Posted: August 24, 2005, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

BE CAREFUL.  Lots of people have posted such comments, and don't step into something you'll later regret.

Plus, pools basically decrease the risk-to-reward ratio to the point were it is really not worth it.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
          Member #5565
          July 11, 2004
          260 Posts
          Posted: August 25, 2005, 1:20 pm - IP Logged
          [quote]   

How many members will be interested to join a lottery pool that offers a guaranteed 100% return per year..Plus amazing bonuses.

I have a very powerful system for NJ pick 3..and the winnings thereof will be utilised for entering the Mega millions in a big way.

[/quote]

The probabilities are that any profits from your "perfect" NJ pick 3 pool will be lost in the Mega Millions. The goal seems to be try to harvest your Pick 3 profits, if your promise of 100% profits is to be believed, and leverage them in a riskier higher jackpot lottery game. If your system is guaranteed, why not leverage the profits by deploying the principal and the profits in the pick 3 games of other states' pick 3 games. Your odds are considerably better, and you should be able to adapt your system.  If you can make 2x your money in New Jersey, use the principal and the profits to bet in 2 states pick 3 drawings the second week.  If your system is successful once more, you should be able to keep doubling the number of states every time.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19824 Posts
            Posted: August 25, 2005, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Aumira sounds like someone who likes to gamble, but can't afford to do it with his own money.  With a guaranteed 100% return per year plus bonuses, he shouldn't need any outside money, he could just float a home-improvement loan on his home or take advantage of one those low interest credit card deal.  I wouldn't be dumb and do that myself, but he got a winning system.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Blaine WA
              United States
              Member #17275
              June 15, 2005
              117 Posts
              Posted: August 25, 2005, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

has anyone heard of the ponzi plan

he did something very near this and paid fabulous returns to gain more investors

and ultimately left with millions

the odds do not mean much to those who win the jackpot

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19824 Posts
                Posted: August 25, 2005, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Yes I heard of it and you can read about it here:

http://www.investored.ca/en/library/osc/ia_ponzi_schemes.htm

Good luck to you.

RJOh

Note:The first known Ponzi scheme was operated by Carl Ponzi himself.  In 1920's Boston, Ponzi collected $9.8 million from 10,550 investors, including 75% of the Boston Police force.  Ponzi then delivered $7.8 million to his investors as "return" on their investments and spent the rest of the money. 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Amarillo/Austin
                  United States
                  Member #1424
                  April 25, 2003
                  696 Posts
                  Posted: August 25, 2005, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

The term "lottery pool" is very apt in this case.  A pool is a body of water in which things can sink.  Like your money . . .

Orangeman                                        Bash

aumira's avatar - chi
                    princeton junction.NJ
                    United States
                    Member #3892
                    February 29, 2004
                    82 Posts
                    Posted: August 27, 2005, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

I am sure that all the comments and suspicions are unwarranted in what I have proposed.It is true that

members might have had bad experiences ..but let me assure all that my offer is absolutely genuine.

I need a group of 10 to 30 people(max) to take care of operational details like buying the

tickets/collecting the winnings and keep the books.It is going to be real fun and lots of profits.

Unfortunately I have no Lottery stall near my residence..and i do need some one to do the functions stated above.all functions will be delegated  including treasury!!

aumira

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
                      Member #12618
                      March 18, 2005
                      2060 Posts
                      Posted: August 27, 2005, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

I am sure that all the comments and suspicions are unwarranted in what I have proposed.It is true that

members might have had bad experiences ..but let me assure all that my offer is absolutely genuine.

I need a group of 10 to 30 people(max) to take care of operational details like buying the

tickets/collecting the winnings and keep the books.It is going to be real fun and lots of profits.

Unfortunately I have no Lottery stall near my residence..and i do need some one to do the functions stated above.all functions will be delegated  including treasury!!

aumira

Actually, I don't think the comments and suspicions are unwarrented. There are too many people in this world trying to scam others and the people on this board are just warning others not to jump into something that sounds a bit fishy. I don't believe that any lottery pool can guarantee 100% money back. Otherwise why start a pool in the first place? You should be able to win constantly on your own.

Dance like no one is watching.