Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 12:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pretty Pathetic

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LottoVantage.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: August 24, 2005, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

You know...it's pretty pathetic.....how many participants are there here,, and no single or group can come up with a decent approach on when and what numbers to play?????????

Everyone including me , always has a wild hair, with theories and the sorts.

That's good, but enough is enough. What will it take for all to become one?????

Well...we do have Lucky....he's been on the mark, alot of times...

Sure there are predictions and astrological, and logical ones but, after all is said and done......

nothing to write home about.....Capiche!!!!?????

We need what I mentioned earlier about an outline of some sorts......

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19894 Posts
    Posted: August 24, 2005, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

pacattack,

The ball's in your park,come up with something that works and the rest will follow.
    Good luck to you.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: August 24, 2005, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

pacattack,

The ball's in your park,come up with something that works and the rest will follow.

RJOh

Why does the ball just have to be in my court? I have suggested many things in the past but I don't think I'm taken too seriously, here at the LP.

That's ok, It's the nature of the beast. Comes along with the territory.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19894 Posts
        Posted: August 24, 2005, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

The best way to get some serious attention is to come up with something that works.  Like you said in your opening, wild hair theories and sorts is not good enough.  If they don't hit the mark or win anything why should they be taken seriously?

Evil Looking       

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: August 24, 2005, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

RJOH,,,we've been doing that....and that's what I want to get away from....one person.....one thought.....one idea.....

Collectiveness is what I'm seeking. I could come out with a good idea....sure.....I need a cross pattern, so to speak..... in deep thoughts. Not just one person, but everybody to put their 2 cents in.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19894 Posts
            Posted: August 24, 2005, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

pacattack,

Posters in the pick3 forum are always sharing and comparing ideas.  It been said before that pick3 players are more likely to share their ideas because the number of winners don't effect their winnings, but with a jackpot game no one is likely to share an idea that might work until they had a chance to use it themselves and it doesn't work.

I've had members PM about sharing ideas so there may be groups sharing ideas on jackpot games but not posting them.

Go ahead and post your good ideas and I'm sure there will be plenty of others willing to put their 2¢ worth in.  Good luck to you.

RJOh

Evil Looking       

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23348 Posts
              Posted: August 24, 2005, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

packattack,

I personally think your message is out of line, and a bit insulting.  To make a blanket statement that the membership is "pathetic" (in your words) because they apparently do not live up to your set of expectations is insulting and close-minded.

How about being less judgemental, and try contributing to the solution rather than copmlaining about how OTHERS do?  I think RJOh was finding a diplomatic way of saying that, and you should have taken the hint.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
                Southeastern Ohio
                United States
                Member #13850
                April 16, 2005
                783 Posts
                Posted: August 24, 2005, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

You know...it's pretty pathetic.....how many participants are there here,, and no single or group can come up with a decent approach on when and what numbers to play?????????

packattack...

The problem is, unless you are willing to totally unvail your entire system, no one wants to believe there is any credibility to your efforts.

Additionally, if you have spent a tremendous amount of time developing a method or system that does offer credible results, there are always those that will take all your work and attempt to profit from it themselves, selling it as their own work.

Further, everyone seems to be searching for something that is going to spit out the exact 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 number group perfectly every time, and I can tell you that this ain't going to happen.

Then, there are those that refuse to accept that you even have a method or system unless you have already won the big one. In my opinion, there are more to credible results than only capturing the big one.

Good luck!

LottoVantage