Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 3:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

More On DC Daily 6

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 11 years ago by JimmySand9.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1826
July 11, 2003
2645 Posts
Posted: August 26, 2005, 1:03 am - IP Logged

DC Daily 6 is almost here. But if you go down to the 11th page of September's LOTTOPeople, you'll see they mention that "Every night, 6 of 39 balls are drawn. Then, we will draw a bonus ball from the remaining 33 numbers". Is it just me, or is there something fishy about that. Last time I checked didn't they draw their numbers with a Celeron as opposed to a Criterion? In other words, they say ball because they know that's what people want to play with. It's in-grained into the players phyche. It they just said "number", I would'nt have posted anything.

(insert signature here)

United States
    Member #16612
    June 2, 2005
    3493 Posts
    Posted: August 26, 2005, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

It's great to have a 6 number daily game for Washington D.C. Is the game going to be computerized or they're going to a ball number system? I would be happy if they go to a ball number system. Will the jackpot roll over if there is no jackpot winner?

United States
      Member #1826
      July 11, 2003
      2645 Posts
      Posted: August 26, 2005, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

It's great to have a 6 number daily game for Washington D.C. Is the game going to be computerized or they're going to a ball number system? I would be happy if they go to a ball number system. Will the jackpot roll over if there is no jackpot winner?

Roll Eyes Look at the State Report Card, and then click the link above.

(insert signature here)

United States
        Member #379
        June 5, 2002
        11296 Posts
        Posted: August 26, 2005, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

js:

If you play Hot Lotto in DC, you know they still draw with balls. I didn't think too much initially about their using the word "balls" for Daily 6.

United States
          Member #1826
          July 11, 2003
          2645 Posts
          Posted: August 27, 2005, 3:30 am - IP Logged

js:

If you play Hot Lotto in DC, you know they still draw with balls. I didn't think too much initially about their using the word "balls" for Daily 6.

If you play Hot Lotto in DC, you won't be playing anything special.

(insert signature here)