Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Todd For California Lottery Commissioner

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 11 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
hosni's avatar - hosni
Escondido, CA
United States
Member #70
December 31, 2001
12800 Posts
Posted: August 26, 2005, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Howdy CA Lottery players. A bright thought just struck me. Todd would be a perfect Commissioner for California Lottery. He is bright, aggressive and would make us all California lottery players happy. Please write suggestion to our beloved Governnor:  http://www.schwarzenegger.com/  Todd may not want to move to the Golden State, but maybe they can convince him with the right amount of dineros, or California gold coins. Sacramento is not such a bad area to live. Close to all types of recreatiional activities, besides Reno is not too far from Sacto. I certainly will write to my Gov and suggest and improvement over what we have had for a Commissioner over the years.

Platinum John in sunny and cool Escondido, California

Retired Grumman Aerospace Corporation F-14 Tomcat AVIONICS Field Engineer Extraordinaire

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23275 Posts
    Posted: August 26, 2005, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Want to know the first thing I'd do?  Look to get rid of the computerized drawings! Big Grin

Personally, I think the excitement generated by the media event of regular drawings, conducted in a roadshow around the state would make things really click for the state (or any state, for that matter).  I think lotteries these days think about cutting costs as the best way to raise more money for the state, rather than focusing on the revenue side of the equation.

I guess I'd have to compete with Dawn Nettles (Texas) for the title of best lottery consumer advocate!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

hosni's avatar - hosni
      Escondido, CA
      United States
      Member #70
      December 31, 2001
      12800 Posts
      Posted: August 26, 2005, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Want to know the first thing I'd do?  Look to get rid of the computerized drawings! Big Grin

Wow Todd, You are receptive. You have some great ideas how to reform CA lacking lottery sales. Also get rid of that Horse race lottery. Start a Pick-4 game, and Daily Keno game. How about a twice a day Fantasy-5 game? Allow CA residents to play on line. That traveling ball drawing is an excellent idea. I will certainly E-Mail our Gov and suggest you as our next, permanent Lottery Commissioner. Please, other lottery players do the same. You don't have to be a CA resident to ring our Gov's bell. Let's all get involved. But the main question would be, what will happen to Lottery Post Forum. Perhaps Todd has a second in command who can take over. Will there be a conflict of interest? Let the legal beagels decide. Todd, I will even visit you in Sacramento. Please send me your last name via E-Mail directly to me. Would not look good if I only told Arnold to consider 'Todd' for the position.

Escondido John, supports Todd for the new and parmanet Commisioner of California Lottery.

Retired Grumman Aerospace Corporation F-14 Tomcat AVIONICS Field Engineer Extraordinaire

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
        Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: August 26, 2005, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

So far Todd has wanted to stay "Private" and I think that it might be best for him to stay like so, unless he knew for sure that he would get such a position.

United States
          Member #16612
          June 2, 2005
          3493 Posts
          Posted: August 29, 2005, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Todd, I think you would be a good Lottery commissioner. If the CA governor appoints you as lottery commisioner, I would recommend you to eliminate the computerized drawings from every CA game. In Daily Derby, the horse race will be computerized, but the three digit race [Example: 1:40.00 to 1:49.99] should be in a ball machine like Daily 3 and Midday 3. What do you think Todd of my suggestion?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23275 Posts
            Posted: August 29, 2005, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Todd, I think you would be a good Lottery commissioner. If the CA governor appoints you as lottery commisioner, I would recommend you to eliminate the computerized drawings from every CA game. In Daily Derby, the horse race will be computerized, but the three digit race [Example: 1:40.00 to 1:49.99] should be in a ball machine like Daily 3 and Midday 3. What do you think Todd of my suggestion?

Yes, I think I've already addressed that point above.  I had started this anti-computerized drawing thing long before you became a member here.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5124 Posts
              Posted: August 29, 2005, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Howdy CA Lottery players. A bright thought just struck me. Todd would be a perfect Commissioner for California Lottery. He is bright, aggressive and would make us all California lottery players happy. Please write suggestion to our beloved Governnor:  http://www.schwarzenegger.com/  Todd may not want to move to the Golden State, but maybe they can convince him with the right amount of dineros, or California gold coins. Sacramento is not such a bad area to live. Close to all types of recreatiional activities, besides Reno is not too far from Sacto. I certainly will write to my Gov and suggest and improvement over what we have had for a Commissioner over the years.

Platinum John in sunny and cool Escondido, California

Chair hosni:

Read your proposal and I wish to 2nd the motion to get this>>>>>>>>> "show on the road" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First you must get the permission of Los "T" to accept this nomination???

Next...............get to working on campaign $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

With...............over 20,000 members and corntributors, your OBJECTIVE...

ask each member for $1000  per plate  at  some  Bar-BEE-Q  PLACE!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK..........YOU are the Chair......WE WILL PUT......Los "T" their!!!!

PSYKOMO