Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Prime Ticket Service

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 11 years ago by acronym007.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bap455's avatar - 1519027AnimatedJoke028
Palm Coast, FL
United States
Member #20875
August 27, 2005
2 Posts
Posted: August 27, 2005, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone heard of "Prime Ticket Service", are they legit??? Web page here.  The reason I am wondering is they want to be paid in Euros???

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23349 Posts
    Posted: August 27, 2005, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Yes, they are 100% legitimate, and I have completely checked them out.  I understand from them that their bank is going through some kind of transition in which they temporarily charge in Euros.  I have placed a number of orders through them, and it always comes through my credit card in US Dollars, not Euros.  So there is no big deal there.

The US Dollar amount they quote is charged within pennies of that amount on your credit card.  One time an order cost an extra $0.02 (2 cents), sometimes it was 2 cents LESS expensive.  Plus, they tell me everything will be US Dollars all the way through soon.

For anyone following this web site, ever since betslips went offline eight months ago, I have gone through an intensive search for the best place to play real state lottos online.  After all that searching I have learned A LOT about the companies available out there, and I have settled on Prime Ticket Service as the #1 choice, hands down.

Many of the sites you find don't even buy real lottery tickets, even though they either claim to, or make it appear that they do.  Their glitzy web sites mask the fact that they are scamming you!

Make no mistake, there are people who own those scam sites who troll through these forums, and will try to put down Prime Ticket Service, but I am telling you as someone who has nothing to gain either way, these guys are the BEST.

I could very easily set up an affiliate arrangement with ANY of the services available.  They would ALL love to have my business.  But I would NEVER send Lottery Post visitors and members to a scam site, which is why I spent so much time researching the topic.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

bap455's avatar - 1519027AnimatedJoke028
      Palm Coast, FL
      United States
      Member #20875
      August 27, 2005
      2 Posts
      Posted: August 27, 2005, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Todd, I have often wondered what happened over at betslips, They didn't respond to my ? as to why they stopped selling lottery tickets, do you have any idea what happened?

bap

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23349 Posts
        Posted: August 27, 2005, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

I don't know the whole story, but my guess is that it involved one of their executive partners moving onto something else.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

USA
          United States
          Member #1849
          July 15, 2003
          265 Posts
          Posted: August 28, 2005, 1:03 am - IP Logged

I cannot wait until that day when someone hits the jackpot through one of these sites. I mean it is bound to happen. I will have a ton of questions answered on that day. I'm using Prime, not blindly but I have learned to trust Todd's judgement on these things. If they run of with my money I will go after tow as the number 2 target. LOL. I'm teasing. I have spent a few bucks there already. Cheers,

USA
            United States
            Member #1849
            July 15, 2003
            265 Posts
            Posted: August 28, 2005, 1:08 am - IP Logged

Oh yeah one other thing, doesn't that guy on their webpage look like Chris Rock? LOL. Cheers,