Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

i had a dream about hurricanes.

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 11 years ago by sweetpineapple.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #4914
June 3, 2004
39 Posts
Posted: August 29, 2005, 5:18 am - IP Logged

hi everyone.missed you all. i had a dream about several small hurricanes -they were all around us and seemed to be following us everywhere we went.and it also flooded some places ,too. there was water over bridges and water in the roads,too.

i had another dream about us getting bombed. there were planes in the air flying around and we thought they were our planes till they starting firing and bombing us. we all ran and tried to get to safety,i remember running trying to find a safe place in the dream. 

in both dreams i woke up before they were finished.

i also had another dream about visitin a friend of mine from a forum(whom i've never met,her name is megan) who lives in australia. i remember her family and mine went out to a restaurant to eat,we were wearing a dress or a shirt and a skirt. i hope you all can get some good numbers to play from my dreams.good luck to you all. 

newparis
    United States
    Member #19633
    August 3, 2005
    18 Posts
    Posted: August 30, 2005, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

You don't know me at all I'm rather new to this forum.. But either your leaving the T.V. on at night while you sleep and your dreaming about "katrina". If not every time I go through an upheavel good or bad in my life I guess I sense it and dream about tornado's  sure enough couple days later something big happens. I dreamt about tornado's right before 911 happend and right before my deployment, a day or two before I got pregnant with my daughter.

I hope it helps.. and if it is an upheavel I hope its a good one!

Karaline,

JAMAICA
      Jamaica
      Member #8035
      October 21, 2004
      40 Posts
      Posted: August 31, 2005, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

270-hurricane

Georgia
        United States
        Member #6215
        August 12, 2004
        153 Posts
        Posted: September 2, 2005, 9:54 am - IP Logged

I dreamed about a small tornado this morning - there was not a cloud in the sky but there was a small, strong tornado that did much damage in the United States.  Hope this relates to a specific number rather than an event.

sweetpineapple's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
          Nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #5271
          June 27, 2004
          345 Posts
          Posted: September 2, 2005, 11:11 am - IP Logged

dresses    100  110

bridge      814  518

bomb        185    579

water        123 clear  muddy  750

road          931  367