Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Steve Player"s pick-3 cash overlap work-o

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 11 years ago by lottowman236.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
js1237's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
NEW YORK
United States
Member #3100
December 23, 2003
334 Posts
Posted: September 1, 2005, 12:11 am - IP Logged

I seen this post by...  pacattach05 and did a search of LP and did not find any info.

Steve Player"s pick-3 cash overlap work-out graphs, to this date, has  been the most effective way to see real-time activities. I won $3000.00 with that graph, with the number 984.

Can anyone share thier results of using this system?  is it profitable?

Please share examples of how to use it, so I can test it in NY.

Thank You, JS...

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3105 Posts
    Posted: September 1, 2005, 2:49 am - IP Logged

I seen this post by...  pacattach05 and did a search of LP and did not find any info.

Steve Player"s pick-3 cash overlap work-out graphs, to this date, has  been the most effective way to see real-time activities. I won $3000.00 with that graph, with the number 984.

Thank You, JS...

The Steve Player systems are copyrighted products, it would be illegal to post how to use them in any meaningful way on LotteryPost. 

To answer your question. None of these systems are profitable in the long run.  However, in a game like Pick-3 it is very possible to win at any time.  If you win big and stop using the system it was profitable.  If you continue to play even a $3,000. win will melt down into an overall loss as you continue playing the system. 

Profitability in a negative expectation game depends on you making a choice(s) such as when to play, how much to wager and-so-forth, it's really up to you no matter how the author claims it to be automatic. 

System wise, if you were to simply play the numbers on your computer key pad ( down, across, criss cross) you would soon have a win.  BobP

7 8 9
    4 5 6
    1 2 3
    0 = 7 8 9, 4 5 6, 1 2 3, 1 4 7, 2 5 8, 3 6 9, 1 5 9, 3 5 7, 0 1 2, 0 1 4, 0 2 6.

How did these numbers do from a year ago till now in your game? Any wins?

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: September 1, 2005, 4:02 am - IP Logged

Thank You, JS...

Bobp is correct in saying that it is illegal for me to describe the graph. What I suggest is to purchase the product and analyze the graph.

The good thing about this graph is that it defies the problems that are usually related, when rotating tubes that contain the balls. Again...and I can't over-state this enough......The best part of choosing and utilizing a graph, over any other method is that Visuals in my experience, have been the best way to see the activity.

What goes up, must come down.

United States
        Member #1759
        June 29, 2003
        1156 Posts
        Posted: September 1, 2005, 7:11 am - IP Logged

I have the Cash3 Overlap System and in my opinion it's one of his "BEST"

NY,NY
          United States
          Member #3793
          February 21, 2004
          845 Posts
          Posted: September 2, 2005, 2:48 am - IP Logged

I use  the numbers and meditation systems  and it helps me to get  at least 2 out 3

numbers70-90% of the time . Now the tuff thing is

to get the third number and play it on the right day and in the right order to get those straight wins.

So far in August I have received 3  box wins, so Im hoping some straights wins will come my way between Sept and Oct. :)

Does anyone think one can get 7,000-25,000 or more on a good month with proper use of these pic 3 systems.

Im always looking for the best ways to play.

Everyone please share your thoughts. And I agree with Bob, you can't hope to be profitable if you play too  frequently. 

You have to balance the wage with your midday and evening bets and keep a good log of past numbers , and use whatever system works for you to get that edge. . But always remember to keep a budget and dont spend too much per week chasing those straights.

The crazy Pic-3 Lottoguy of NY

Its in the moment of decision that your

destiny is shaped- Anthony Robbins