Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 1:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

To all Lottery Post members

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 11 years ago by CASH Only.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #379
June 5, 2002
11296 Posts
Posted: September 3, 2005, 11:06 am - IP Logged

I'm sorry that my recent post about Louisiana joining Lotto South was not viewed the way I expected. What I meant was that the LA Lottery, and the state government, if necessary, AFTER things return as close to normal as possible, should persue joining Lotto South.

Again, I'm sorry about how my message was received.

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
    Southeastern Ohio
    United States
    Member #13850
    April 16, 2005
    783 Posts
    Posted: September 3, 2005, 11:32 am - IP Logged

CASH Only - appology accepted. No one on here, including myself, can honestly say that they haven't inserted foot in mouth at one time or another. Your foot insertion was no different than any one else's! Surrender

LottoVantage

United States
      Member #5565
      July 11, 2004
      260 Posts
      Posted: September 3, 2005, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

I believe they're a Powerball member so there would be a conflict with Lotto South.  Other prospective states have requested that LS move their drawing nights to accomodate Powerball.  In any event, for the foreseeable future  Louisiana has ,uch more important things to deal with than a lottery.

konane's avatar - wallace
        Atlanta, GA
        United States
        Member #1265
        March 13, 2003
        3348 Posts
        Posted: September 3, 2005, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

No offense taken. Seems everyone is trying to come up with solutions to the problems down there.

Like LottoVantage said about foot-in-mouth, mine stays there much of the time. Jester

Good luck to everyone!

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8392 Posts
          Posted: September 3, 2005, 3:27 pm - IP Logged
          personally i don't see why anyone should worry about another states lottery unless it in some way affected their state lottery.

On another note if state lottery's want to offer a game to help benefit the disaster area then all states who wish to get involved will have to vote or decide jointly to do so.

United States
            Member #379
            June 5, 2002
            11296 Posts
            Posted: September 5, 2005, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

ichoro:

Kentucky is a MUSL member selling Lotto South. I doubt there would be a conflict, other than LS and PB drawn on the same nights.