Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Post Hall of Fame

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Sandy K.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
GBSSR's avatar - spider
PA
United States
Member #4284
April 8, 2004
999 Posts
Posted: September 5, 2005, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

I would like to express my most sincere thank you's to all of the lottery post's contributors who dedicate so much of their time trying to help all of us that use this site. What amazes me is how they can be so statistically accurate over such a long period of time. Just to name a few: Blackapple,Tntea,Dead aim,Sandy K, Lottaloot,and Calif dude for starters. Maybe Todd should start a L.P. hall of fame!

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
    Redford/MI
    United States
    Member #3396
    January 18, 2004
    4867 Posts
    Posted: September 5, 2005, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

Thank You

And it is my pleasure to give back to the forum.  It's the least that I can do for being such a PIA in the beginning. Jester

I have everyone that you have mentioned above & more to thank for my transformation. 

Lord knows, it took long enough. 

Thank You

Kimberlee  aka Lottaloot

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
      Clarkston, Michigan
      United States
      Member #76
      January 6, 2002
      8528 Posts
      Posted: September 5, 2005, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for the acknowledgement, GBSSR...........kinda not posting or even betting right now.  Doing a lot of research and hopefully be back with some good info and numbers.  The rest of the people and some others above are very gifted.......and thankfully, they share with others.  Lottaloot, in particular, has been hotter than hot.....lol........I am so glad to see it.......

Sandy