Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need help with pick 7 Daily Play wheel

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 11 years ago by red0412303609.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
London
United Kingdom
Member #18841
July 21, 2005
8 Posts
Posted: September 7, 2005, 7:22 am - IP Logged

Hi,

I would like some advice regarding a wheel I have created for the UK Daily Play. This draw picks 7 balls from a group of 27. I created a wheel which uses 14 numbers (I used numbers 1 to 14 as the test set) spread over 12 lines in a randomised way. The wheel generates nice profits if 7 or 6 of the balls drawn are in my set of 14. It also produces some winnings when 5 and 4 of the balls drawn are in my set, but these are normally either only £5 or £10, so I am normally either at a loss of £7 or £2 when  5 or 4 numbers get drawn. I tested my wheel against the last 50 draws. However, over the last 50 draws, I get 7 balls zero times, 6 balls around 5 times and 5 and 4 balls around 20 times. I don't know how to use algorithms as I am sure this would make my wheel more standardised in producing consistent results, although I have had consistency with the higher numbers this does not apply when I get only 4 or 5 balls. I've searched the net for pick 7 wheels with multiple guarantees listed (I have found pick 7 wheels with single guarantees) but they don't seem to be very forthcoming. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a site that explains algorithms for pick 7 wheels to a layperson like myself.

Thank you.

budapest
    Hungary
    Member #11551
    February 17, 2005
    3 Posts
    Posted: September 26, 2005, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi, Infinity

Can we see those 12 lines of your 14 nos.

I think I have something to share with you.

Regards.

cmbahati.

perth western australia
      Australia
      Member #18099
      July 5, 2005
      17 Posts
      Posted: September 28, 2005, 3:26 am - IP Logged

I use Gail howards advantage plus for my seven number wheels but understand that LottoArchitect has some great 7 number wheels himself-- hope this helps.