Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Boss Pro 32 or Lotto Pro 2005

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 11 years ago by rabbitfoot.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Pick'em's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
Plano
United States
Member #12225
March 8, 2005
25 Posts
Posted: September 7, 2005, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone Purchased this Lottery Software? (Lottery Boss Pro 32 or Lotto Pro 2005)? If so, How does either of them fair? Lotto Pro 2005 sounds like a bargain, but Lottery Boss Pro 32 is a rediculous price. Lottery Boss Pro 32 Must Pick the Winning Numbers everytime you use it? :-) I'm very interested in the Software, if anyone here has used either one please Let me know if they are worth the money. Thank You.

Pick'em

United States
    Member #8747
    November 16, 2004
    213 Posts
    Posted: September 8, 2005, 10:45 am - IP Logged

There is a discussion on Lotto Pro 2005 on the Lottery Systems section of the forums

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
      Clarksville
      United States
      Member #487
      July 15, 2002
      17638 Posts
      Posted: September 9, 2005, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Two different pieces of software..not the same..  I have Lottery Boss Pro 32 and it has some key features that are alright..I am disappointed with it overall.  it does keep track of the hots, colds, etc very good and does have some wheels attached to it..but  there are no dates for input..it also has a section for P3 and P4 which will give u the hot numbers but does very little else..The wheeling section for P3 and P4 is a joke. For the price of it, it may be better to try your luck using something else..the wheels for the Cash 5 and Cash 6 are pretty good.  Pick Master I and II are good.  I think if u use it for just lottery type games like Cash 5 or Cash 6, then it might be worth it..otherwise, it is an overpriced piece of software.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3112 Posts
        Posted: September 10, 2005, 1:34 am - IP Logged

There are a lot of other lottery software to consider with more features then these two with demos you can try before you buy so you don't have to ask questions like this.  Lotto Boss was dos since the 1980's maybe it's win now I don't know, but it was in the Versa Bet and Lottery Director class, you can find a demo of Lottery Director here . . . .  it's worth getting just for the giant free wheeling with filtering collection.  LottoPro was actually better about five years ago if you can find an older copy because it would pick randomly from numbers it put into hats, (hot, cold, due, repeat, etc.) now everyone gets the same answer.  Directory of lottery software is here http://www.lotto-logix.com/lottosoft.html  BobP

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: September 10, 2005, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Dear reader, i ordered lotto boss pro 3 years ago...and well it is alright and everything but i feel that it is a little bit too expensive....It cost almost double the cost of an average lottery software.....Versabet, LottoHat, lottery director etc, they all cost less than 80 dollars....I personally have own lotto hat and lottery directory and they are all alright...But recently i found a software that fairs better than the rest, is called, expert lotto, the website is : http://www.expertlotto.com/en/home/

Lotto hat i believe is better than Lottery boss Pro, for its price....There is another one i recomend is calle lotwin website is: http://www.lotwin.com/    It is really good...HOpe this help...

sincerely,

michael brown

rabbitfoot's avatar - 8ball

United States
            Member #620
            August 25, 2002
            205 Posts
            Posted: September 11, 2005, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

I don't see how any one  lotto software program could be any better than the other.  At the most, all of them just provides entertainment for the masses.  If any of them had any real value, PB & MM games would never roll over into the $hundreds-of millions.  Those software programs are just another way of trying to make something out of nothing.  So, as you entertain yourself with one or all of those software programs, don't kid yourself and think that you are going to get rich by using them.  The tooth fairy actually has a more consistent pay out.

I play to dream and dream of winning a major jackpot!

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
              Clarksville
              United States
              Member #487
              July 15, 2002
              17638 Posts
              Posted: September 11, 2005, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

They are just another tool for selecting and picking plays..apparently, you don't know too much about the software we are discussing..these programs keep stats specially Versabet and Lottery Boss Pro..and some of them have excellent wheeling features that can give u a good cover without costing u an arm and a leg..You may not get the whole jackpot but it will get u multiple lower tiered wins which can keep u in the game..and perhaps, they will get u the jackpot..

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

rabbitfoot's avatar - 8ball

United States
                Member #620
                August 25, 2002
                205 Posts
                Posted: September 12, 2005, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

They are just another tool for selecting and picking plays..apparently, you don't know too much about the software we are discussing..these programs keep stats specially Versabet and Lottery Boss Pro..and some of them have excellent wheeling features that can give u a good cover without costing u an arm and a leg..You may not get the whole jackpot but it will get u multiple lower tiered wins which can keep u in the game..and perhaps, they will get u the jackpot..

I may know something about lotto software programs that you don't realize.  Wheeling features are a dime a dozen if not free! As I posted earlier on this broad, when one starts selecting numbers to wheel there is no guarantee that not even one of your selected numbers will "hit" unless you are wheeling the entire universe of numbers for a selected lotto game. Also, it follows that multi lower tiered wins can only happen if your selected wheeled numbers are drawn for the particular game you are playing.

Quote:  "..and perhaps, they will get u the jackpot." I can only answer that with, perhaps any QP one buys can get u the jackpot.

I play to dream and dream of winning a major jackpot!