Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Curious happenings win NM PB Quick Picks

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Rip Snorter.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
New Mexico
United States
Member #12305
March 10, 2005
2984 Posts
Posted: September 11, 2005, 9:32 am - IP Logged

I don't care for quick picks, but I almost buy one when I buy my other tickets.  During the time I've been doing it one look at the numbers usually tell me it was a waste.

I work up my numbers into a long list of something in the neighborhood of 20 picks, then try to work them down to around 10, which I play on maybe 10 tickets.  The long list is usually pretty good, frequently containing 4-5 of the numbers that hit, occasionally containing all of them.  The short list is another matter entirely, usually not even close to good enough to justify wheeling.

But lately, every quick pick I've bought has been a pack of numbers on the long list....this began maybe 4, 5 draws ago.  Every one of those QPs has had a couple of hitters on it, which is better than my short list of picks lately.

There's got to be a message there somewhere.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5145 Posts
    Posted: September 11, 2005, 9:51 am - IP Logged

RS>>>>>>>>>>>>.......................You can't beat Qp,s with a stick.......so you

must be tricking them to get the hits, lately................?????????????????????

Are you in line with a lot of people.....did you change your buy'ng location......

or you buying 10 instead of the usual 5 (as example). Maby the day or time

had something to do with hits.................LOTs of $$$$$$$$$ with Quick Picks.

PSYKOMO

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #12305
      March 10, 2005
      2984 Posts
      Posted: September 11, 2005, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Psycomo:

One of the coolest things about living this life, P, is the fact we can have such differing bodies of experience to allow us to 'know' truths that happen to be mutually exclusive. 

Which is to say, my experience with QPs is unlike yours, evidently.

In answer to your questions, no, I didn't change anything.  So far as I can tell things just changed entirely by themselves.

Thanks for the reply.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser