Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 6 lotto software ?

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 11 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Mt. Laurel, NJ
United States
Member #18120
July 5, 2005
45 Posts
Posted: September 12, 2005, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone in LP..... I'm in search for pick 5 or 6 software... I only play in NJ.. If any one know any good software to use please let me know... I've tried trial version of lotto pro 2005, but it's not worked for me that well... Please let me know if any one knows any good info... Thanks

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19825 Posts
    Posted: September 12, 2005, 10:44 am - IP Logged

Lotto Pro is good software, if by not worked for you, you meant you didn't win big before the trial period was over then you're going to be disappointed with any software unless you get lucky.  You probably already knew that if you've been reading this forum since you joined LP.  Good luck to you.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #1759
      June 29, 2003
      1156 Posts
      Posted: September 12, 2005, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

Here are the Best programs for Pick-6 "Lotto-Hat","Lotto-Creo Pro","Lottery Director","LotWin 2005","LS2004" and "Lotto-Architect" now if your looking for software that will select and wheel the numbers for you then I suggest "Max-HitPro","Lotto-Architect",and "Lotto-Creo Pro".Your other option is software that analyses numbers and number variables for the player too choose a group of numbers too wheel and add filters too reduce the combinations.If your not skilled in number selection/filtering then you will be wasting your time and money        "Lotto-Hat","Lottery Director","LS2004" and "LotWin 2005" are good "Analysis" software the other 3 programs I mentioned are considered "Forecasting" software.

United States
        Member #119
        February 19, 2002
        527 Posts
        Posted: September 12, 2005, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Advantage Plus is also another very fine software for the Pick 6 in any state that has all of the features of the above mentioned software packages.

Mt. Laurel, NJ
          United States
          Member #18120
          July 5, 2005
          45 Posts
          Posted: September 14, 2005, 11:16 am - IP Logged

What's the best software or strategies for playing NJ Cash 5 game... I only intrested in playing nj cash 5 game.. Please let me know.. I just looked at two website Gail Howard and Ldir.com....... but I don't understand which one to use.. I know Ldir has no time limit to purchase..... Just wondering what's the best thing to use for pick 5..... Thanks

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
            Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3103 Posts
            Posted: September 18, 2005, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

Because the NJ Pick-5 is a 5/40 game you are better off not playing it when you are so verylucky to still have a 6/49 game to play.  In this case I would suggest you go to http://www.lotto-logix.com/lottosoft.html and grab a free copy of Lottery Cracker 2 which handles 6/49, though you have to type in your own data, but I would ignore that part and just use the full selection which generates 8 lines in good balances using all the numbers, but one.  This is the most powerful thing you can do at a reasonable playing cost if you don't know what the winning numbers will be within a group small enough to wheel.  I guess you could use the same lines and discard the last number on each line for Pick-5 though it may take several runs to find a set that would work for.  BobP

United States
              Member #119
              February 19, 2002
              527 Posts
              Posted: September 19, 2005, 11:54 am - IP Logged

Actually, the NJ Pick 5/40 game is still much better odds than the NJ Pick 6/49 game!

Alabama
                United States
                Member #17830
                June 27, 2005
                309 Posts
                Posted: September 19, 2005, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Actually, the NJ Pick 5/40 game is still much better odds than the NJ Pick 6/49 game!

Agreed.

BobP, you wrote "because the NJ Pick-5 is a 5/40 game you are better off not playing it when you are so verylucky to still have a 6/49 game to play." May I ask why you believe that? Just curious.

I often favor playing lower odds games, especially the Fatasy 5 games, since you have a better chance of winning something. And I've actually won more money playing the pick 5 games. One of my strategies is to try to win a pick 5 jackpot and then use some of that money to play more combinations in Lotto South, FLA MegaMoney, Power Ball, and MegaMillions over a short time period. So there are times I play only pick 5 games and skip the pick 6, PB, and MM.

Mt. Laurel, NJ
                  United States
                  Member #18120
                  July 5, 2005
                  45 Posts
                  Posted: September 19, 2005, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

I only play pick 5 and sometime pick 6... There are more chance on pick 5 than pick 6, but no luck yet... I've used Lotto pro 2005, Lotto creo 5.0, and many more software to see if any software would help to increse your chance to hit jackpot, but it's all is bad...I hardly get 1 number right out of 5....  I think it's just depends on your luck that's all I can say.. Still trying to figure out on pick 5....

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19825 Posts
                    Posted: September 19, 2005, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

If you're not getting at least a 2of5 every 10 tickets or so then you're doing worst than random or QPs.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23261 Posts
                      Posted: September 19, 2005, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

The best Pick 5 and Pick 6 wheel software can be found right here at Lottery Post.

Platinum members get access to the complete slate of wheels, and Gold members get everything except the Abbreviated wheels.

The wheels here are among the best available anywhere, and Lottery Post has the best Full Wheel filtering (custom wheels) that I have yet to see.  Not only do the custom wheels have tremendous depth of features, but they are also tremendously easy to use -- something most stand-alone software packages can't claim.  If you've ever checked out stand-alone packages you'd know what I mean.  Learning how to use each one can be a chore in and of itself.

The other bonus is that as a Lottery Post Premium member, you get access to a huge array of other features.

Click Premium Memberships on the top-left of any page to get a full run-down of features for each membership level, including links to sample pages.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                        Member #1759
                        June 29, 2003
                        1156 Posts
                        Posted: September 22, 2005, 4:31 am - IP Logged

"Lotto-Hat" "Lotto-Architect" and "LS2004" also have the "Best" wheeling capabilities in a software package.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                          Dump Water Florida
                          United States
                          Member #380
                          June 5, 2002
                          3103 Posts
                          Posted: September 24, 2005, 1:04 am - IP Logged

When it comes to playing combinations, six numbers buy much more prize winning power then five.

If you understand Pick-3 wheeling, you know it takes 20 lines to cover 6 digits and only 10 lines to cover 5 digits.  (all different no doubles)

What this means, is our single Pick-6 line has 20 ways to produce a 3# win, while our single Pick-5 line has only 10 ways to produce a 3# win.

When it comes to Pick-4 wheeling it takes 15 lines to cover 6 digits and only 5 lines to cover 5 digits. (all different no doubles)

What this means, is our single Pick-6 line has 15 ways to produce a 4# win, while our single Pick-5 line has only 5 says to produce a 4# win.

This is why Pick-5 wheeling provides such poor coverage compared to Pick-6 wheeling.  You can make a 4if5of6in9number wheel in only 3 lines, how many lines do you need to guarantee a 4# Pick-5 win with 9 numbers?  A 4if6in12 wheel costs only 6 lines and is made of two 4if5of6in9 wheels giving you multiple ways to win.  Sorry to say there is nothing like this for Pick-5.

01-02-03-04-05-06-07-08-09
                          01-02-03-04-05-06
                          01-02-03-07-08-09
                          04-05-06-07-08-09

01-02-03-04-05-06-07-08-09-10-11-12
                          01-02-03-04-05-06
                          01-02-03-07-08-09
                          01-02-03-10-11-12
                          04-05-06-07-08-09
                          04-05-06-10-11-12
                          07-08-09-10-11-12

When it comes to Pick-5# prizes, the  5# jackpot beats a Pick-6 5# prize hands down, but lacks the potential to generate millions in return.  If $50,000. or $100,000. is more then what you need it's easier to win with Pick-5, but if you need a couple of million to do things right and share the wealth then a good Pick-6 is the way to go.  Once we settle on a Pick-6 we want a game with a balance of good prizes against reasonable odds, like a 6/42 to 6/49 game. 

Some Pick-5 games like the Florida 5/36 are better because they offer a 2# free QP prize and when there is no jackpot winner roll down the prize money down into the lower tiers which can make for an interesting 4# prize possibility of between $100. to $1,000. 

As for winning Pick-5, so you can afford to play Pick-6 right, let me know how that strategy works out for you.  BobP