Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Attention ..S.C. players...

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 11 years ago by Winner2Be.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
takeitez's avatar - japheth
Carters Lake, Ga.
United States
Member #5313
June 29, 2004
1065 Posts
Posted: September 13, 2005, 7:58 am - IP Logged

A few  people from S.C. have  PM'ed wanting me to post for S.C. I usually post only Georgia numbers, but this week it looks like Georgia will have a mess of doubles and maybe even a triple. I  don't have a method for trips  and the only thing I know about doubles is my grand-daughter likes double-bubble-yum better than the other kind.!
  If you play the game at state level odds, it is almost impossible to win. If you play at on-line odds you can play more numbers for the same amount payed out with a better return. I am telling you this because my method is best played at 9 to 1 odds. If playing at state level you may only want to play some of the numbers.
  I will post you the numbers and play amounts like I have been doing for Georgia. I  play  $1 = 1 unit.  But I am way up on their money. You should play within in your own budget. Never play with money you need for something else. When you loose don't weep and moan, gambling money can't find a home.
  Sorry I forgot your names, Webman2  was the one that pm'ed last night.
But anyway the rest of you from S.C.,  let's have a little fun and win a some money along the way!
  I will try to post as early each day as I am able.
  Good Luck  (and the Force is with us........I hope) Thumbs Up
EZ

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........

Winner2Be's avatar - diva
    Charleston
    United States
    Member #1990
    August 5, 2003
    1675 Posts
    Posted: September 13, 2005, 9:24 am - IP Logged

Thanks Takeitez!

I would love to see something going for SC.

I missed GA yesterday because I didn't go to the prediction page (shame on me).

Good Luck to ALL!!!

Party

Sometimes the Heart can see what the eyes cannot.