Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Looking for ideas

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Rip Snorter.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
New Mexico
United States
Member #12305
March 10, 2005
2984 Posts
Posted: September 15, 2005, 9:18 am - IP Logged

I've mentioned on the Moon-phase Chart thread (Libra dave) that I've been trying to find some correlation between moon phases and histories of high number combinations (with the associated numbers) hitting during a particular phase.  I've posted the combos on my blog prior to the draws and posted the results on the thread and the blog after the draws.

Yesterday I played around with a group of numbers another member posted on her blog - pick 3s- derived from a workup of some sort involving the Dow Jones averages.  Strangely enough, those dovetailed into the moon-phase workup, though not so thoroughly.

For some time I've been looking at the mid-day pick 3 and pick 4 results and combining them, where ever possible to make double digit numbers from them to see whether the evening draws show the same numbers.  For several draws the mid-days covered all the numbers that hit that evening on the PB, or MM draws, and the double digit pools were considerably smaller than the workups from the high-numbers triplets, and for the single-draw high number/moon phase combinations.

The body of evidence that these numbers on all the lotteries involving double-digits are all behaving similarly, interacting somehow, is growing. But I'm running out of ideas of where to look next to try to narrow the field without throwing the baby out with the bath-water, as has happened in the past almost every time I try to get things down from, say, 20 unique numbers (good) to 10 unique numbers (abysmal).

Any thoughts, suggestions, insights?

Jack 

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

bbjbb's avatar - stone face.jpg
    Annapolis, MD
    United States
    Member #17775
    June 26, 2005
    42 Posts
    Posted: October 11, 2005, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

"For some time I've been looking at the mid-day pick 3 and pick 4 results and combining them, where ever possible to make double digit numbers from them ..."

I don't understand what you're doing with the pick 3/4 results in making a double digit # from them?  Can you provide an example?  It might help me understand where you're going.  Thanks.

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #12305
      March 10, 2005
      2984 Posts
      Posted: October 11, 2005, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the reply.  This thread was posted about month ago..  I've done everything I think I can with that route and gone on to other avenues that seem to offer more promise. 

Thanks again. 

Jack

Egos don't count.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
        Charlotte NC
        United States
        Member #17406
        June 18, 2005
        4053 Posts
        Posted: October 11, 2005, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Yesterday I played around with a group of numbers another member posted on her blog - pick 3s- derived from a workup of some sort involving the Dow Jones averages.  Strangely enough, those dovetailed into the moon-phase workup, though not so thoroughly.

Blue AngelI wonder who the LP member is and what makes her so special to you.

She must be powerful intriguing to continue to gain such attention from you Rip.

takeemtothebank

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #13253
          April 2, 2005
          40 Posts
          Posted: October 12, 2005, 12:05 am - IP Logged

See my post under your "HELP" thread.

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
            california
            United States
            Member #23475
            October 13, 2005
            659 Posts
            Posted: October 14, 2005, 3:50 am - IP Logged

Hi Rip,

A certain Dr. Turi has a website. He is highly quilified on the moon, in fact you can down load his free moon book for the rest of 2005. He's been on Coast to Coast AM a few times regarding his Nostradamous like predictions based on the moon. His hits are uncanny recently about London bombs, Kitrina, police actions in the news etc.  I don't recall if he tells numbers.

www.drturi.com

good luck

TA

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #12305
              March 10, 2005
              2984 Posts
              Posted: October 14, 2005, 8:39 am - IP Logged

Hi Rip,

A certain Dr. Turi has a website. He is highly quilified on the moon, in fact you can down load his free moon book for the rest of 2005. He's been on Coast to Coast AM a few times regarding his Nostradamous like predictions based on the moon. His hits are uncanny recently about London bombs, Kitrina, police actions in the news etc.  I don't recall if he tells numbers.

www.drturi.com

good luck

TA

Thanks.  I'll check out the link.

Best to you,

Jack

Egos don't count.

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
                california
                United States
                Member #23475
                October 13, 2005
                659 Posts
                Posted: October 14, 2005, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Hi, today I had this brilliant idea. . . for those that have a method for picking todays lucky numbers for them based on todays date and their birthday (month & year), why not find out the date that your state became a state and use that birthday?  After all, the numbers are luckiest for the state right because they make the most money.  Also, this is how astrologers predict things for a country--by it's birthday!!!

Whatda think?

hehehehehehehe, now where can I get a book, site for getting these #'s, 3 digits, todays date based on birthays?

TA

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #12305
                  March 10, 2005
                  2984 Posts
                  Posted: October 15, 2005, 7:42 am - IP Logged

Books giving the dates and correlating numbers are too numerous to list... someone will likely post a favorite for you.  Statehood dates are another matter.  The dates for the first 13 would be fairly fuzzy because you'd have to decide whether date of adoption of the Articles of Confederation, or adoption of the US Constitution applied to your project.  Any encyclopedia would give you both dates.  Plus a lot of others to ponder.... birth as a territory of the US?  Have fun.

Jack

Egos don't count.