Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sharing TIps On Software?

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 11 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Pick'em's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
Plano
United States
Member #12225
March 8, 2005
25 Posts
Posted: September 18, 2005, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Does Anyone here have the Gail Howard (Advantage Lottery Software)? If so what is the best feature on this Program? Does anyone have Versabet 3-4? I have that one as well, does anyone have any Good tips on how to make this software work for you? I have a Professor Jones Book (Winning Lotto/Lottery For Everyday Players, I also have Gail Howard Books, Lotto How To Will A Fortune, Lotto Wheel Five To Win & Lottery Master Guide. These Books are Great, Especially with Software becuase it helps you see things in perspective. But I would like to know what is the Best Way to Absorb this information. If anyone has any Idea of what I'm talking about, please respond.

Thank You,

Pick'em

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3102 Posts
    Posted: September 18, 2005, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

These programs and others are great research tools for studying how the lottery games work.  You'll find many more at the lottery software directory here at ...
    http://www.lotto-logix.com/lottosoft.html

The best way to use the information is to build up a picture in your mind what winning combinations look like, what they contain more often then not and what they don't but, catches the eye needing to be discarded.

Use this information to make 8 or 9 perfect lines using all the numbers or using all the numbers except for those that hit in the previous drawing.  If you do this right you should hit a 3# prize almost every time like I do which means you're playing for the jackpot virtually for free.  Works better for Pick-6 then Pick-5.  BobP