Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Challenge #2

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Charlotte NC
United States
Member #17406
June 18, 2005
4053 Posts
Posted: September 24, 2005, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

SmileyThe orginal post disappeared, can't find it so I'll start a new one.  Can't find the lottobible post either.

Ok so, 031 came in Floridia tonight.  Congrats on everyone who hit it.  I'm not licking my wounds because I don't have any.  A good lotto player has patience, and knows when to run, stay or double up.  I am staying.  I've made the mistakes of not believing a hit I knew. Sweated and let it go and a few days later there it was standing up looking at me with nothing on it.

I still stand of the challenge. 

takeemtothebank

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31343 Posts
    Posted: September 24, 2005, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

go to Lottery Systems:  posts there

love to nibble those micey feet.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: September 24, 2005, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

SmileyThe orginal post disappeared, can't find it so I'll start a new one.  Can't find the lottobible post either.

Ok so, 031 came in Floridia tonight.  Congrats on everyone who hit it.  I'm not licking my wounds because I don't have any.  A good lotto player has patience, and knows when to run, stay or double up.  I am staying.  I've made the mistakes of not believing a hit I knew. Sweated and let it go and a few days later there it was standing up looking at me with nothing on it.

I still stand of the challenge. 

Your post is still where you left it.. and thanks for explaining the lottobible...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44