Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 8:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Systems and Books

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Pick-4_Master.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Town of Amherst,NY
United States
Member #22199
September 20, 2005
1 Posts
Posted: September 25, 2005, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

I am new to this Forum; so I appologize in advance if I am inadvertantly breaking any discussion rules.

I see so many different systems and books advertized.  One claims a guaranteed $1889. per day , if only you Download quickly before he is forced to close down. Another one claims to teach one to win by "cheating".  Then there is Ken Silver's "Honest " book.

Are there ANY books or systems which actually almost guarantee some winnings?  (I don't see how!)

Please let me know any experiences; or refer me to previous discussions.  (I have tried Searching.)

Thanks

Mark

United States
    Member #119
    February 19, 2002
    527 Posts
    Posted: September 25, 2005, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

There are NO guarantees.  Just credible systems (and not all are "credible") that can help you identify how to spot what MIGHT be "likely" to happen or not likely to happen.  That is called "probability" NOT "certainty".  Any system that advertises "certainty" in any other words lacks credibility.  Learn how to identify patterns and trends and what "forecasting" is as opposed to "predicting".  Predicting implies certainty; forecasting refers to what MIGHT be "likely" to happen, based on pattern recognition and apprehension.  Good luck to you.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3112 Posts
      Posted: September 26, 2005, 12:40 am - IP Logged

If it sounds too good to be true, it is.  Most of these systems rely on a gimmick or a trick you don't realize until you have the system in your sweaty hands.

Many of the claims rely on doubling up the wager each time you win until you hit the big money.  If the lucky winning streak doesn't continue past the first or second win you lose.  Others rely on a first win and playing a percentage of that for a series of bets again hoping for a streak of wins say within a series of bets spanning a week at a time.  Win Pick-3 for $500.  use the money to buy 30 numbers per day for 7 days at $2.00 each trying to win again at a cost of $420. and pay yourself a $80. paycheck for the week.  If you win, play next week for $4.00 per number. That kind of thing.

Others like Ken Silver use an open cover wheel design method that guarantees an 80% to 90% chance of a 3if6 win worth $5.00 so the ad copy reads you can win 8 or 9 times out of 10 tries and isn't lying provided playing at a profit isn't necessary.

System-X is simple frequency and a small wheel played for eight draws before starting over. Whoop-de-do!  Was there ever a time these systems worked?

It isn't legal to give out copyright information on LotteryPost so you can't get the full complete details of a retail system here, but you can often get a general description good enough to decide whether to send the money or not.

Some of the more common systems sold on ebay like 2in8 and Win Pick-3 If You Can Pick 1 Digit are free at http://www.lotto-logix.com/games.html  so check it out before tossing your hard earned cash and try not to buy the same system twice as they are often sold under multiple names with different ad copy to sound new.

BobP

Puke

United States
        Member #1759
        June 29, 2003
        1156 Posts
        Posted: September 26, 2005, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

The Best thing too do is "DEVELOP" your own system I've never hit any numbers using someone elses idea so I started working on my own stuff after studying what others were doing.That gave me "ideas" of my own to work with and it paid off I don't play everyday but I have hit numbers in the Cash3 and Play4.