Welcome Guest
You last visited April 26, 2017, 3:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

IF the Drawings are random

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 12 years ago by paurths.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #22561
September 27, 2005
11 Posts
Posted: September 28, 2005, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Than how can you guys say that a certain number will come up. I have gone through a bunch of threads and I just don't understand how you can claim you have a strategy. The only strategy that I can think of is getting lucky.

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8455 Posts
    Posted: September 29, 2005, 11:58 am - IP Logged

All i can say is take a look at this.

http://www.lotterypost.com/predictions-winners.asp

luck plays a part in just about everything a person does. But some people have the ability to figure out what number might hit by doing any number of paper methods or use of lottery software. Read some of the threads about systems.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

United States
      Member #22561
      September 27, 2005
      11 Posts
      Posted: October 3, 2005, 1:04 am - IP Logged

All i can say is take a look at this.

http://www.lotterypost.com/predictions-winners.asp

luck plays a part in just about everything a person does. But some people have the ability to figure out what number might hit by doing any number of paper methods or use of lottery software. Read some of the threads about systems.

well, according to this.. Only 2 people have actually made money. Every other person has lost money by playing the lotto.. BTW- are the predictions true- meaning do people play those numbers when they post them..

Lets say that you spend.. 50,000 on lotto tickets and win 30,0000 well youve just lost 20grand..

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        20017 Posts
        Posted: October 3, 2005, 1:26 am - IP Logged

Than how can you guys say that a certain number will come up. I have gone through a bunch of threads and I just don't understand how you can claim you have a strategy. The only strategy that I can think of is getting lucky.

After you've read a few more posts, you will understand posters can and do say most anything and it doesn't have to be true or backed up by facts.  Ideas and hunches are thrown out there and you can take what you like and discard the rest.  There's no need to post a disclaimer that all this is done for entertainment only because all the information is free.  Good luck to you and have fun. 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

paurths's avatar - underground
          Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
          Belgium
          Member #19287
          July 29, 2005
          2254 Posts
          Posted: October 3, 2005, 5:15 am - IP Logged

After you've read a few more posts, you will understand posters can and do say most anything and it doesn't have to be true or backed up by facts.  Ideas and hunches are thrown out there and you can take what you like and discard the rest.  There's no need to post a disclaimer that all this is done for entertainment only because all the information is free.  Good luck to you and have fun. 

Some people even post a bunch of numbers, pick3 and pick4, that cover just about 35% or so from all possible combinations.

Then one of them hits in e.g. Florida. The next day another number hits in Oregon and day 3 a number hits in New York and Virginia, just to name some states.
          Surely, some number will hit anyway, if you look at all  states, but i thought the "plan" was to predict what will fall where in order to make some profit.

Here's my prediction: 6421, 8310, 0764, 3189, 1080, 8530, 0904, 5301, 6191, 5640, 8691, 1536, 9921, 1734

Surely one of them will hit in one state or the other... and since mentioning states does not happen quite often, there's a sure hit among them, somewhere in the future...
          New Jersy would be the state i'd play them. And if none of them hits in NJ, well, some other state will pop one of them up. Some people would consider that "numbertraveling" or something.... i'd call it bad prediction from my part...

paurths's avatar - underground
            Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
            Belgium
            Member #19287
            July 29, 2005
            2254 Posts
            Posted: October 3, 2005, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Also, CucumberLover, always look if any predictionposts mention anything about the weather. Some numbers are only to be played when it rains. Other numbers are very hot when when its cloudy over Vancouver while the reversed numbers are extremely hot when a comet passes Earth. Today was a solar eclips over Portugal, so most likely some numbers, all with the digits 351 in them, are as hot as the sun itself and should be played, but only if you validate the ticket around midday, European time.
            Watch out for wednesdays, however, b/c then at least 6 digits are as cold as the north pole, with the exeption of the numbers that fall in Australia, b/c these will travel extremely fast across the pacific. Which state it lands is part of your big search. Most of the times it will crash on the west coast, but if Tom Cruise is hungry, then the numbers might just travel all the way to Wisconsin, or sometimes even Delaware.

Throw darts at a dartboard, Cucumberlover, you'll probably have a valid system then... Confused Wink

Serious now; some posters here have really splendid thoughts and ideas which are truly worth learning. Find these and track what they are posting. Very interesting sometimes...