Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Question

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 11 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Orlando, FL
United States
Member #22656
September 29, 2005
1 Posts
Posted: September 29, 2005, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi everybody! I'm new to these forums. It's nice to see that I'm not the only hopeful lottery winner around. Anyway, my name is Justin and I'm 20yrs old from Orlando, FL. Nice to meet you all!

Here's the question:  Florida does not participate in the Powerball or Mega Millions lottery drawings. I see that if I were to purchase tickets through betslips.com, according to them, I can still collect if I win. I as just wondering if anyone has any knowledge about that? If I were to somehow win one of the jackpots, would my residence in Florida be a disqualifying factor? Will it have any repercussions about claiming the jackpot? The website says that you simply fly up there to claim or they can claim for you and send the check to you but I just want some sort of clearification. Also, has anyone ever won anything through that site? If you know anything about this, please let me know. Thanks a lot! Good Luck to everyone!!!

Justin

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23273 Posts
    Posted: September 29, 2005, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

People have won jackpots in the past through lottery services like Prime Ticket Service, and they have always been able to claim their prizes, so I don't see why you would have any trouble.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!