Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

From Blackie

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Shawnintennesse.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
Norfolk , Va
United States
Member #4541
May 2, 2004
25088 Posts
Posted: October 2, 2005, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Hi all . I'm in SC for a few more minutes left Texas , Houston , 4 days ago and head to Virginia from here then across the pond again. I wish all of you the best and hope your winning lots. Good luck and I will drop in again sometime soon.

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

Litebets27's avatar - power
    Maryland
    United States
    Member #10465
    January 14, 2005
    6065 Posts
    Posted: October 2, 2005, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi Blackie, nice hearing from you again. Just dropped out of the Chatroom. Hope your having a good experience being back at work.

litebets

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
      Norfolk , Va
      United States
      Member #4541
      May 2, 2004
      25088 Posts
      Posted: October 2, 2005, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Hi Litebets , nice to hear from you too . I have to run because My Mother will get me back to the ship and she doesnt do well at driving at night. I hope you are doing well and it is an experience being back to work but cant wait for a vacation now. We work odd hours 7 days a week and we are in a city maybe 6 hours and gone.  Containerized shipping. If you get a chance look up Sealand Achiever on the net. Good luck to you and thanks for the message.

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
        Springfield,Ohio
        United States
        Member #14006
        April 19, 2005
        3972 Posts
        Posted: October 2, 2005, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi Litebets , nice to hear from you too . I have to run because My Mother will get me back to the ship and she doesnt do well at driving at night. I hope you are doing well and it is an experience being back to work but cant wait for a vacation now. We work odd hours 7 days a week and we are in a city maybe 6 hours and gone.  Containerized shipping. If you get a chance look up Sealand Achiever on the net. Good luck to you and thanks for the message.

Good to hear from you Blackie..

Hadnt heard from you in a long time. I wish you well and be safe out there on the ocean...

I looked up Sealand Acheiver. Very intresting...

If it weren't for Vtracs and STXS where would we be?