Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is EOL Gone?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 11 years ago by hosni.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
Dump Water Florida
United States
Member #380
June 5, 2002
3102 Posts
Posted: October 4, 2005, 1:44 am - IP Logged

Perhaps I was asleep.  Is EOL (Entertainment On Line) Ultimate Lottery Tracker and Wheeler gone?  The web site is gone though plenty of sites are still linking to its address.

If they are gone, I would like to know if it's for good and the software  is now abandonware or if it's going to have a second life like Lotto Factory did.

Any members of their players club know for sure?  BobP

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
    Mid-Missouri
    United States
    Member #644
    August 31, 2002
    4271 Posts
    Posted: October 4, 2005, 4:13 am - IP Logged

If not gone, they should be. That was the very first lottery software I ever purchased. It was so incredibly buggy. Their staff was very unhelpful and they didn't like any suggestions at all. They would remove anything negative about the software from the players club forum if anything was brought up....all around bad experience. Then I found VersaBet and have been a happy camper ever since.

Just my 2 cents worth,

Bryan  :)

hosni's avatar - hosni
      Escondido, CA
      United States
      Member #70
      December 31, 2001
      12784 Posts
      Posted: November 3, 2005, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps I was asleep.  Is EOL (Entertainment On Line) Ultimate Lottery Tracker and Wheeler gone?  The web site is gone though plenty of sites are still linking to its address.

If they are gone, I would like to know if it's for good and the software  is now abandonware or if it's going to have a second life like Lotto Factory did.

Any members of their players club know for sure?  BobP

BP, Seems like EOL and LTWPPE has come back alive. They are located now at eollotto.com. Not abandonware, but you can buyware.

Escondido Platinum John

Retired Grumman Aerospace Corporation F-14 Tomcat AVIONICS Field Engineer Extraordinaire