Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Consistency is Key!!

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
Member #17834
June 28, 2005
2083 Posts
Posted: October 5, 2005, 2:59 am - IP Logged

Hello All,

I just joined as a member to LP recently. I have been a regular member for the past month reading all the blog etc... on here and I noticed that not many people use the same #'s over and over again, depending on how your playing. I have been playing online since July 05 and have found that useing the same #'s over and over again give you a better chance. You have to switch states if you play online but, other wise useing the same #'s is key for me. I use a set of 30's . I have one extra # that I change from time to time. It works very well. I dont' make tons of money on it but, enough to say I'm winning and not loseing.

How many people on here use the same #'s all the time?

Also the Lottery Bible system. I have tried 3 times to get this to work and so far nothing. I fully agree with all the people about this being confuseing. I like the system but, seems a little to hard to keep up on it every day. Again a system that changes #'s everyday.

Also Is there a way to figure out every state with this system in a short period of time?

All comments are welcome!!

Thanks

PowerPlayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: October 5, 2005, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Hello All,

I just joined as a member to LP recently. I have been a regular member for the past month reading all the blog etc... on here and I noticed that not many people use the same #'s over and over again, depending on how your playing. I have been playing online since July 05 and have found that useing the same #'s over and over again give you a better chance. You have to switch states if you play online but, other wise useing the same #'s is key for me. I use a set of 30's . I have one extra # that I change from time to time. It works very well. I dont' make tons of money on it but, enough to say I'm winning and not loseing.

Also the Lottery Bible system. I have tried 3 times to get this to work and so far nothing. I fully agree with all the people about this being confuseing. I like the system but, seems a little to hard to keep up on it every day. Again a system that changes #'s everyday.

Also Is there a way to figure out every state with this system in a short period of time?

Thanks

PowerPlayer

what do you mean by using 30's...

Do you run the 30 pair in all states?

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
      Member #17834
      June 28, 2005
      2083 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2005, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Hello All,

Thanks

PowerPlayer

what do you mean by using 30's...

Do you run the 30 pair in all states?

I'm sorry I meant I use 30 different sets of #'s.  Plus one I change on a  bi-weekly to monthly basis as needed.

It's acutally 3 sets of 10 different #'s that I have tracked and hit most often. (10 different # sets ex. 123,345,678 etc....) same goes with the doubles.

PowerPlayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: October 5, 2005, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

OK thanks for explaining

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44