Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Organizing Tenaj's Lead & Pointer # Data

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 11 years ago by RUBY-GLO.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
Member #1987
August 5, 2003
8968 Posts
Posted: October 5, 2005, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes the basics of understanding can be found in organization.

I would suggest that you gather all of the lead & pointer # data past & present. When you get new lead & pointer #'s add it to the list. DO NOT CREATE A NEW LEAD & POINTER # LIST EACH WEEK. LET IT ACCUMULATE. This way you will have all of the data in one place. 

If you have Wordpad put all of the lead & pointer # data in there and save. So that when you want to find a recent hit with a lead & or pointer #, use Edit, click on the FIND feature, put the # in the find box and start your search. Use all combinations of the hitting #. When you find the hit it will be highlighted, then just copy & paste the line onto another Wordpad until you are through. Don't forget to save.

Then you will have a working list of hits with lead & or pointer #'s.     

tianca's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
    toronto
    Canada
    Member #11169
    February 6, 2005
    177 Posts
    Posted: October 5, 2005, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

hi....i agree with you.....but where i can find for example from aug.5....lead number was 810 and pointers were 623 847 etc.....where i can find the combination of lead number and these pointers combination of that day meaning aug 5?

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2005, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

hi....i agree with you.....but where i can find for example from aug.5....lead number was 810 and pointers were 623 847 etc.....where i can find the combination of lead number and these pointers combination of that day meaning aug 5?

Hello, you would search through Tenaj's blogs.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: October 5, 2005, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Basically if you continue to use old lead numbers would you not end up having just about all combo necessary

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8968 Posts
          Posted: October 5, 2005, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Basically if you continue to use old lead numbers would you not end up having just about all combo necessary

I'm not sure what the cut off point should be. I will ask Tenaj. But for now it is most beneficial to gather all of the data for August, September, & of course October.

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
            Redford/MI
            United States
            Member #3396
            January 18, 2004
            4867 Posts
            Posted: October 5, 2005, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

I am thinking along the same lines.  If I just keep adding on old leads & pointers--(with 119+ numbers each) then what is the point???

These numbers are going to come sooner or later anyways---So what's the big deal??

Not trying to down the system or anything (cuz if you are happy with it, there must be something to it) but just like my post of "Numbers that have not hit yet in MI"

sooner or later, these numbers WILL hit.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
              Charlotte NC
              United States
              Member #17406
              June 18, 2005
              4053 Posts
              Posted: October 5, 2005, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

No NoNO! Not unless you get 50 years worth.  The purpose of the old lead numbers and pointers is to help you see the whole picture in choosing hits.  And besides, if you do that, you will see the whole picture from week to week and won't be spitting in the wind.

takeemtothebank

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23261 Posts
                Posted: October 6, 2005, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Geez, the deleting continues.  I erased everything after the post above, because everyone seems to have flipped their lids, and can't seem to keep the posts about the system, rather than their feelings. Roll Eyes

And Packattack, where you come up with something about me trying to shut you down someplace is mind-boggling.  I never did any such thing.

Any time I post something asking to restore order, naturally certain people immediately think I'm talking about them.  I am not responsible for people who try to "read between the lines" or try to deduce some kind of hidden meaning in my posts.

I'm a direct person, so unless I directly made a comment and named your name, then I didn't send it directly to you.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

cmpmcg25's avatar - 8ball
                  Missouri
                  United States
                  Member #23091
                  October 7, 2005
                  262 Posts
                  Posted: October 9, 2005, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

i did'nt say anthing bad about Tenaj system.no more then i conment on the criteria page about her to tell the pepole to Shut up about her. She is a good person.,She just trying to help other. and she took me off her prediction list. Sorry you Misunderstood.

Philadelphia, PA
                    United States
                    Member #9038
                    November 26, 2004
                    31 Posts
                    Posted: October 9, 2005, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

HI Tenaj I Am sorry that some people are mean that they can not see when another person is doing something good. THANK YOU FOR THE LOTTERY BIBLE INFO. RUBY-GLO