Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Powerball Numbers

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Just6ntlc.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Bradly_60's avatar - disney37
Atlantic Mine, Michigan
United States
Member #416
June 23, 2002
1614 Posts
Posted: October 5, 2005, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

When I was checking the numbers for tonight's powerball drawing I was thinking it would be cool to see numbers like 5-10-15-20-25-PB30.  Lo and behold 4 of the 5 numbers were multiples of 5.  Interesting.  I think there will be a winner tonight.

Brad

mt7895's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg

United States
    Member #4397
    April 21, 2004
    21 Posts
    Posted: October 5, 2005, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

When I was checking the numbers for tonight's powerball drawing I was thinking it would be cool to see numbers like 5-10-15-20-25-PB30.  Lo and behold 4 of the 5 numbers were multiples of 5.  Interesting.  I think there will be a winner tonight.

Brad

I hope not.  I'm hoping that it's rolling to the next amount.  I guess we'll all find out tomorrow.

Type 

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
      Magnolia, Delaware
      United States
      Member #18795
      July 20, 2005
      789 Posts
      Posted: October 6, 2005, 12:30 am - IP Logged

No Winner Dance PB 205 Million October 8, 2005!

Party

Keep dreaming the impossible dream, it just may come true! Thumbs Up

Morrison, IL
        United States
        Member #4657
        May 13, 2004
        1884 Posts
        Posted: October 6, 2005, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Yay!  The CVO is finally over $100 million (it is $101.5 million)!

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8359 Posts
          Posted: October 6, 2005, 1:34 am - IP Logged

I just looked at those winning numbers and almost fell on the floor. This is another one of those times i can stand in front of the mirror a kick myself in the butt an enjoy doing it because i didn't get up yesterday and take a ride to DC and play one of my two tickets i have stashed away for powerball. I usually drive there when the pot gets big. I thought what the heck i'll wait until after wednesday's drawing and if no one wins take a trip tomorrow.

well that was a bad idea cause

This play slip i have has 4 numbers on it that would of for all practical purposes netted me 10 grand. maybe 50 g's if i had chose to take the power play,

Crying 

no body to blame but lil old me. And my fault i didn't go there. Now i can trash those numbers and look for another set that might win i doubt that they will ever hit in that order again.

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8359 Posts
            Posted: October 6, 2005, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Still stinging a bit from last nights discovery that i missed a big chance at winning some money. I've read a lot of stories on lottery post about people waiting to play only when the pot gets to 200 mill. And have said time and time again what does it matter what the pot is. If your numbers come up and you didn't play you'll be kicking yourself for not playing and thats exactly what happened to me. My special ticket for powerball only contained 5 of the six numbers they drew big woop. However that dream i have about signing the check and walking out the door went down the drain last night.

How i chose my numbers this might help somone else collect their due.

i was born in the 2nd month in 51 flipped it making it 15
            she was born in 52 flipped it making it 25 and on the 30th day
            we are married 17 yrs Well 18 now we just had an anniversary but i haven't changed the play slip yet.
            My wife says we didn't win and we didn't loose cause i didn't play.
            I say if you want to win you have to spend that one buck that just might make your dream of a lifetime come true. If you don't play you can't win!!!
            i have about 5 play slips with various numbers that relate to my family in one form or another.
            good luck to everone for this weekends games.

United States
              Member #16612
              June 2, 2005
              3493 Posts
              Posted: October 6, 2005, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

I would be surprised that the PB jackpot surpasses the North American lotto jackpot record of 363 million. Then I would want to see 1 ticket win the PB jackpot with some unusual numbers.