Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lioness

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 11 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: October 6, 2005, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

I had adream yesterday that comes about 4 or 5 times a year. It's basically the same theme everytime.

I dream of a lion or lioness mostly, but it can be any large cat such as tigers and the such. The cat is usaually in the house, and doesen't pose any threats but when I come near, I feel very uncomfortable and so does the cat.

This latest dream involved the lioness sitting around minding it's own business, but if I got up to do anything in the house it would get up and start getting nervous and snarling, but not attacking.

Any info, would be nice.

Thanx.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: October 6, 2005, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Let me say that sometimes when we want to make a move of progress in life, even those around us get a little hot around the collar & a bit restless because they feel that you are going to surpass them & then they won't have you to be as content in misery as they are. Does this seem to happen to you in cycles?

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
      Beautiful Florida
      United States
      Member #5709
      July 18, 2004
      20119 Posts
      Posted: October 6, 2005, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

indubadubly....!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: October 6, 2005, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

I was actually looking to see if any numbers came out of the dream.

So your saying that the lioness represents someone in the household who dosen't want me to be successful, because they won't have the luxury of looking down on me anymore?

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8968 Posts
          Posted: October 6, 2005, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

It doesn't mean only in your household, but the people with whom you associate.

The # may be 000 or 0000. Since you have the dream 4-5 times a year. 

Because you are dreaming this over & over. In a circle, around & around not getting out of it, a repeating cycle.

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: October 6, 2005, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

The # may be 000.

Because you are dreaming this over & over. In a circle, around & around not getting out of it, a repeating cycle.

Thanx Laverne, I'll try that triple, and the quad.

As far as the people I associate with, your right. Most of the people who know me think I'm crazy. They say I have a strange outlook on life, but I can't help that. I look at ways to improve my financial situation, through an entreprenuer's eyes.

I personally have alot to be thankful for, but I feel that I was dealt a bad hand from the beginning. I'll spare you of the laundry list.

In 1992 I was driving in my brand new, black Nissan Pickup, In Los Angeles, when something very strange happened. When the light turned green I hit the gas and a lady broad sided me, running the red light. This accident happened on August 15th. 8-15. The lady gave me a business card of the Flower delivery company that she was working for. The address of her company was 815.............I don't remember the name of the street. Very strange! I instantly remembered the astrology report. The report in the next paragraph below.

In 1988, I bought a thorough astrology evaluation for $30.00. It was clear, from the results, that confirmed to me, something was out of kilter. When I received my evaluation, the first sentence written was that she had alot of trouble with the birthdate that I provided. 5-20-1964. But she did say alot of things to the best of her knowledge.

However, that first line in her feedback, confirmed just about everything I was thinking about. Even a person who has never met me knew alot about what I was thinking all along.

One of the things she said was definitely creepy. She said my luckiest number was 514, and the worst was 815. Either coincidentally, or by her gift, I had problems at a place I lived in Brooklyn New York. I lived on 924 rockaway parkway. 924 adds up to 15. I then moved to queens ny, my address was 37-14. 3+7+1+4=15. I had even more aggravation there in Queens. I forgot to mention that 3714 was on 69th street, which also adds to 15.

United States
              Member #1987
              August 5, 2003
              8968 Posts
              Posted: October 6, 2005, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Guess what, today's date is 10/06, mark it as a day in which you have revealed something personal about yourself to others 10+6=16. NOT 15. 

Which means you have done something in which you have taken a 1st step away from something that has not been kind to you. You have made a step in the right direction.

DO NOT GET OFF COURSE. 

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: October 6, 2005, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

WOW! I never looked at it that way. Very interesting Laverne. It can only get better, I say!

Thanx, I don't care what anybody says about you........You Rock........Go Girl............

May the force be with you.........US Flag

United States
                  Member #1987
                  August 5, 2003
                  8968 Posts
                  Posted: October 9, 2005, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Ontario Canada

10/09/05

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: October 10, 2005, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Ontario Canada

10/09/05

Cool...Hope it travels down to steamy Florida. The last triple here was 666. The number 6 has been showing up here lately, on a regular basis. Some triple is about to hit again.

Gonna keep an eye out for the 0's.