Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Systems

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 11 years ago by retxx.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
stah's avatar - nice smile.jpg
SD
United States
Member #5084
June 16, 2004
29 Posts
Posted: October 6, 2005, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

I have several lottery programs and through different manipulations have been able to come up with a mini program that consistently gives me 3 numbers for each draw. Manipulating another program beside this one gives me an additional number. --This works for HOT LOTTO. If I apply it to say, Powerball, then I would use the dead opposite and NOT play any of these numbers. So you can see Hot Lotto is the better bet.

The problem comes when I try to pare it down. What I mean is, the first program leaves me with 5-6 numbers, 3 of which come out of it and tossing in the second program can leave me with up to 6 numbers, but it is usually 3. I don't think wheeling them will work. And can't really look at a good payout by setting 3 numbers to one of the second sets until all numbers have been used. The final number could be a hot lotto ball even from this group.

I am kinda up against a rock at this point and wondering aloud my options.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #22395
    September 24, 2005
    1583 Posts
    Posted: October 6, 2005, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Have you tried any of the tools here at Lottery Post?

Click resources and you can see what is available.  Maybe you can somehow work one of those into your mix?

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: October 6, 2005, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

I have several lottery programs and through different manipulations have been able to come up with a mini program that consistently gives me 3 numbers for each draw. Manipulating another program beside this one gives me an additional number. --This works for HOT LOTTO. If I apply it to say, Powerball, then I would use the dead opposite and NOT play any of these numbers. So you can see Hot Lotto is the better bet.

The problem comes when I try to pare it down. What I mean is, the first program leaves me with 5-6 numbers, 3 of which come out of it and tossing in the second program can leave me with up to 6 numbers, but it is usually 3. I don't think wheeling them will work. And can't really look at a good payout by setting 3 numbers to one of the second sets until all numbers have been used. The final number could be a hot lotto ball even from this group.

I am kinda up against a rock at this point and wondering aloud my options.

Do those 3 numbers consistently end up on one line, or all over? Cuz if they did, I could have a field day with that one. I would cut the numbers in sets of 3 from left to right, and implement them with other numbers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19816 Posts
        Posted: October 6, 2005, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Matching 3 numbers will win you the price of the ticket.  If you are playing for nothing then you have all kinds of options. 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

stah's avatar - nice smile.jpg
          SD
          United States
          Member #5084
          June 16, 2004
          29 Posts
          Posted: October 6, 2005, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Matching 3 numbers will win you the price of the ticket.  If you are playing for nothing then you have all kinds of options. 

Exactly. I have a pretty consistent set of 3, but the 4th isn't as certain. I've just added a new twist and may have, just may have figured it out. I will let everyone know if I did, count on that.

We don't have pick 3 here. I am not sure how this would react with that game. At one time we had a game similar. I dallied around with that, minus the programs I have now and actually picked all the numbers correctly one night. Nope, didn't have a ticket... Such is life. --Boats leaving all the time without me. lol

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
            Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3102 Posts
            Posted: October 7, 2005, 2:39 am - IP Logged

If you do want to consider a wheel, you would best be served by a dual win guarantee.  The following 10 number wheel in 10 lines concurrently guarantees a 3if3 prize (4 of then with 4 numbers correct) and also guarantees a 4if5  numbers correct prize plus 8-3# prizes.  With 4 correct numbers among the 10 you also have a 36% chance of a 4# prize. Simply replace my place holder pointer numbers with your best picks.  BobP

1  2  3  4  7 10
             1  2  4  6  7  9
             1  2  5  6  7  8
             1  3  4  6  8  9
             1  3  5  8  9 10
             1  4  5  6  9 10
             2  3  5  7  8 10
             2  3  6  7  9 10
             2  4  5  7  8  9
             3  4  5  6  8 10
            100P-3if3+4if5in10n10c

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
              BOSTON
              United States
              Member #48
              September 9, 2001
              3584 Posts
              Posted: October 7, 2005, 11:24 am - IP Logged

why not post it to see if it may work for the pick3/4 daily. Who know until you try it.many her play pic3/4 in their state so lets see.