Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to LOSE using Tenaj's system

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #2612
October 25, 2003
122 Posts
Posted: October 8, 2005, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Hi, with a slight tongue in cheek I just thought I'd tell you  a GUARANTEED way to lose using Tenaj's system. If you read this post carefully, than it would be wise to do the opposite. As one who has had early success here, and by the way, I'm not trying to be boastful, I'm just very happy that things are doing well. Also I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm ready to give Bill Gates a run for his money, I've only bet maybe about $ 50 since I've started, but I would say I'm up about $ 300. Hardly a financial empire, but still I'm on the plus side of the ledger. Anyways here are some tips to LOSE with, I should know I've made mistakes with other systems.

1. Don't read Tenaj's blog over. Just wing it.

2. Play everyday. Especially when after figuring everything out, the lines you want to play have no recent hits,no old hits, no duplicates,no old lead#'s,no new lead#'s, no old pointer#'s and no new pointer#'s.

3. Insult Tenaj.  What does she know, you obviously know more after a week, than she knows after years of playing.

4. Ignore all posts from other states, provinces or countries. What happened in Illinois tonight can't happen in California.

5. Don't ever play a lead# or pointer number by themselves, they never come in.

6. Don't ever play old lead#'s or old pointer#'s by themselves, same reason.

7. Who cares what happened last week in you state, what is past is past.

8. Play as much money as possible, you'll always win, no need to be conservative.

9. Greed is good! I feel this number is definitely going to hit tonight, so I'll put all my rent, food, kid's, mortgage etc. on this number.

10. You are an expert, you see no reason to continue to learn.

11. You'll always win.

There they are, feel free to add your own! Enjoy!

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
    Redford/MI
    United States
    Member #3396
    January 18, 2004
    4867 Posts
    Posted: October 8, 2005, 12:25 am - IP Logged

Everyone, now I totally see why you guys wanted to string my a$$ up when I came here bragging  about TC.  I totally apoligize now.

I thought I was sharing something exciting (and wanted everyone to here & share in my experience)

Who would have thought, I was just getting on everyone's G### nerves. 

and that's not jealousy...that's just down right annoyance.

I don't here people giving GOD as much praise as I here them giving this system praise. 

WE KNOW...YOU WON.  You Won.  Yada yada yada 

We already have X amount of Lottery Bible threads--I am sure people that read them want to hear about the system's success---Praise the system there.

Make a Tenaj Memorial Thread--stick it there--JUST DON"T STICK IT EVERYWHERE

I am truly happy for you...TRULY I am...but get over the elation already. 

United States
      Member #6388
      August 20, 2004
      3578 Posts
      Posted: October 8, 2005, 12:33 am - IP Logged

To be honest,Tenaj have shown me respect here at LP,although I don't follow her system or anyone else's it's my choice.I post here,an it's up to anyone here to follow my posts,or decide not to,it doesn't bother me. I can say that,Tenaj's system works for those who use it right,the information is given,you must also use your brain an make your own decisions as to what you should play...

Playing the lottery is something for some of us,who juz play for the fun of it,you must always remember,"You don't hit the number,The number hits You"...

And with that said,let's all play responsible...

Take care...

U.n.v.me

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: October 8, 2005, 12:33 am - IP Logged

Hi, with a slight tongue in cheek I just thought I'd tell you  a GUARANTEED way to lose using Tenaj's system. If you read this post carefully, than it would be wise to do the opposite. As one who has had early success here, and by the way, I'm not trying to be boastful, I'm just very happy that things are doing well. Also I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm ready to give Bill Gates a run for his money, I've only bet maybe about $ 50 since I've started, but I would say I'm up about $ 300. Hardly a financial empire, but still I'm on the plus side of the ledger. Anyways here are some tips to LOSE with, I should know I've made mistakes with other systems.

1. Don't read Tenaj's blog over. Just wing it.

2. Play everyday. Especially when after figuring everything out, the lines you want to play have no recent hits,no old hits, no duplicates,no old lead#'s,no new lead#'s, no old pointer#'s and no new pointer#'s.

3. Insult Tenaj.  What does she know, you obviously know more after a week, than she knows after years of playing.

4. Ignore all posts from other states, provinces or countries. What happened in Illinois tonight can't happen in California.

5. Don't ever play a lead# or pointer number by themselves, they never come in.

6. Don't ever play old lead#'s or old pointer#'s by themselves, same reason.

7. Who cares what happened last week in you state, what is past is past.

8. Play as much money as possible, you'll always win, no need to be conservative.

9. Greed is good! I feel this number is definitely going to hit tonight, so I'll put all my rent, food, kid's, mortgage etc. on this number.

10. You are an expert, you see no reason to continue to learn.

11. You'll always win.

There they are, feel free to add your own! Enjoy!

12.  It's good to see that everyone in that whole circle is making money.....WTG........

Now I can sleep better tonight knowing there are so many smart people in this world.

What was I thinking?

Canada
          Member #2612
          October 25, 2003
          122 Posts
          Posted: October 8, 2005, 12:44 am - IP Logged

Believe me,I don't want anyone to be offended, it was done in jest. Just that we all make mistakes., and you have to avoid the pitfalls.  Some are obvious, some are not.For example, I'm so smart, according to all my calculations using Tenaj's system, I put $ 20 on the # 558, a couple nights ago. It has to hit, it must hit!! it will hit!!! It didn't HIT!! Greed will get you every time. It got me!! Some day I'll tell you about my adventures in the land of slot machines. Now that was not only greed on my part, but stupidity!!!!

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #13253
            April 2, 2005
            40 Posts
            Posted: October 8, 2005, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

lottaloot, I don't have a clue what you are talking about in the first two lines of your post, but I sure wish more people would post when they win, more specifically I wish they would tell what numbers they play ahead of the draw and what states they play them in. I don't care if they are betting money or not, it's just like MegaMillions or some other game, there's a forum to tell what you think is gonna hit, and while we ALL KNOW the leads and pointers will DEFINITELY hit, it would be nice to see people reporting in on where that's happening, day by day. Obviously I realize the reason to track each state, but doing a workup on all those states every week seems like a  hell of a way to spend a weekend, and I've only done two so far.

Hm, maybe we could SHARE our workups for different states, Like I did NM, and I could SEND it to someone else who wants to see it, and someone else could SEND ME Ohio or IL or something.
             I have a feeling some states aren't on the ball on this the way others are, and I'd like to get a better handle on it. No reason why people can't give details on where they play.

As far as what forum winners post in, I think that people are just posting on whatever seems to be the most active forum at that moment. This particular post probably doesn't belong here, either.

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
              Redford/MI
              United States
              Member #3396
              January 18, 2004
              4867 Posts
              Posted: October 8, 2005, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

lottaloot, I don't have a clue what you are talking about in the first two lines of your post, but I sure wish more people would post when they win, more specifically I wish they would tell what numbers they play ahead of the draw and what states they play them in. I don't care if they are betting money or not, it's just like MegaMillions or some other game, there's a forum to tell what you think is gonna hit, and while we ALL KNOW the leads and pointers will DEFINITELY hit, it would be nice to see people reporting in on where that's happening, day by day. Obviously I realize the reason to track each state, but doing a workup on all those states every week seems like a  hell of a way to spend a weekend, and I've only done two so far.

Hm, maybe we could SHARE our workups for different states, Like I did NM, and I could SEND it to someone else who wants to see it, and someone else could SEND ME Ohio or IL or something.
               I have a feeling some states aren't on the ball on this the way others are, and I'd like to get a better handle on it. No reason why people can't give details on where they play.

As far as what forum winners post in, I think that people are just posting on whatever seems to be the most active forum at that moment. This particular post probably doesn't belong here, either.

It's a long story, Luckierlady.  If people would post their likes like you mentioned, it would not be so bad. 

This is a public forum-and I basically should not have blew my top so badly. 

It's just so many postings of the same thing & IMHO, it's really not worth all the hype.

I look and try to follow it & the leads & pointers this week are doing really well.  But a few of the other weeks have been on the slow side to me. 

But everyone is intitled to their opinion of the system & I apoligize to dynodyno for my outburst. 

cmpmcg25's avatar - 8ball
                Missouri
                United States
                Member #23091
                October 7, 2005
                262 Posts
                Posted: October 8, 2005, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Hi am a new member and i have had the lottery Bible about 2 years and i haven't done it the way Tenaj.  Does her's but i do mean a litter deffernt then she do with the number But i can tell you this  numbers like's to follow some numbers . I believe in Tenaj system. Keep up the good work .Like you said YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
                  Springfield,Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #14006
                  April 19, 2005
                  3972 Posts
                  Posted: October 8, 2005, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

The problem is..

I think this thread is what has caused her not to do the system anymore.

And it's a grave shame if so. I was just getting the hang of it. There's alot of us here who were making money with it.

And now we wont be. The way i take it from Tenaj. She's not just saying that.

It's over...

If it weren't for Vtracs and STXS where would we be?

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: October 9, 2005, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

It's a long story, Luckierlady.  If people would post their likes like you mentioned, it would not be so bad. 

This is a public forum-and I basically should not have blew my top so badly. 

It's just so many postings of the same thing & IMHO, it's really not worth all the hype.

I look and try to follow it & the leads & pointers this week are doing really well.  But a few of the other weeks have been on the slow side to me. 

But everyone is intitled to their opinion of the system & I apoligize to dynodyno for my outburst. 

Lottoloot...  I agree it would be nice if people would just post their numbers and be done with it.. Tried that.. and wasn't liked well... as for posting winnings.. well not going there again either.. If one plays the system I use.. they will know if I hit or not.. the only one that needs to know when I hit or not is the person paying me..

I haven't been reading too many posts about the lotto bible over the past few days.. but can tell now something was going on that I had rather miss... lol

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44