Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 2:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Crazy dream !!

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Chewie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
idnts701's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
Pooler, GA
United States
Member #5582
July 12, 2004
387 Posts
Posted: October 8, 2005, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Had a dream of being in alabama at my grandma's house (she's still living) and a lot of people were there including my three sister's ex-inlaws (mother and two daughters--the mother is deceased).  My three grandchildren were in the dream but not their parents (son or daughter) and my uncle who is deceased, my cousin was in the dream--distant cousin), my husband was in the dream dancing with this really ugly lady--which after the dance, I never saw him again--just saw the ugly lady come out of the room with this other man who was very tall--I did not know him; I never saw my sister's ex-inlaws again, never saw my uncle again or my grandchildren and then I saw my grandmother (owner of the house) come in and she was wearing a two-piece navy blue suit with a white blouse underndeath.  The blouse was open--about three buttons undone from the bottom and her stomach was full of sweat and I wiped it off.  I didn't know the ladies that came in with her--there were two of them.  My mother, grandfather or another uncle who are deceased were not in the dream.  But everyone that I saw initially in the dream, once I saw them I never saw them anymore in the dream.  Also in the dream, my cousin and I walked up the street to the corner store and then there was a huge mall with a lot of stores!! (in that small town).  Then  I woke up about 3:00 this a.m. and I have been up ever since, trying to figure out the dream...  Can anyone help me decifer this crazy dream....puzzled here in SAV, GA

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
    Member #2338
    September 17, 2003
    2063 Posts
    Posted: October 9, 2005, 12:33 am - IP Logged

Sometimes dreams have no meaning. I had one dream recently where I was attacked by werewolves. I had another where it was night and Idi Amin was chasing me with a machine gun and firing at me.Not all dreams are a sign or anything you can readily interpret.

Sparta, NJ
      United States
      Member #18331
      July 9, 2005
      1977 Posts
      Posted: October 9, 2005, 7:35 am - IP Logged

IMHO., a dream is a dream. Escapism from day-to-day life. Some times good, some times not. Had one about forty years ago where I was being chased by huge bugs. Woke up and discovered I had been bitten by a spider. Had the same dream many times after that,  no spider bites. Go figure.

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice