Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick-3 for DUMMIES List No 41.2005

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 11 years ago by dman2005.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
Member #391
June 8, 2002
16078 Posts
Posted: October 11, 2005, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Winners from our Pretest Pick-3 for Dummies can obtain a FREE copy of our

Q5g (Quest for Five thousand dollars) List No 41.2005. To get the list you

should be from one of these States; Connecticut, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Ohio,

South Carolina, Tennessee and West Virginia. Send me a [PM] Private Message

and request a copy of the list today. Also check the Prediction board here at the

LotteryPost for daily winners to see if your State is a winner, so that you can get

a FREE copy of the list.

Thank you and good luck to all.

Michael J. Smith, Mike's Computer Picks / Quick Nickels

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: October 11, 2005, 11:54 am - IP Logged

I am still not sure how this works.. I have become a member of your player's club. 

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
      Member #391
      June 8, 2002
      16078 Posts
      Posted: October 11, 2005, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

I am still not sure how this works.. I have become a member of your player's club. 

Tennessee didn't hit the cash or Pick-3 it hit on one of the daily pick-4 selections on Monday, October 10, 2005 from my prediction of 2-3-3-7 it fell as 3-3-7-2 in TN. Since it produced a profit after the cost of $50.00 to play the pick we now go after a Q25g (Quest for twenty-five thousand dollars) Pick-4 selection in Tennessee.

Note, the State was already on the watch list from prior pick-3 winning hits.

Go to the "Pick-4 for DUMMIES List No 41.2005" thread on the Pick-4 forum for a list of Pick-4 boxed set numbers to select from and good luck.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: October 11, 2005, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Thank you...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Bahamas
          Member #19186
          July 27, 2005
          1 Posts
          Posted: October 11, 2005, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

I would like to get in on this what do i do

illgirl2's avatar - disney21
            ILL.
            United States
            Member #5553
            July 11, 2004
            79 Posts
            Posted: October 13, 2005, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

Hi, mjwinsmith

please help me with a number in evening Ill. pick 3. I am playing 312 my pet no. and hoping and praying that it will hit.

United States
              Member #391
              June 8, 2002
              16078 Posts
              Posted: October 13, 2005, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Hi, mjwinsmith

please help me with a number in evening Ill. pick 3. I am playing 312 my pet no. and hoping and praying that it will hit.

How can I help you ?

You seem to have the number to play, all I can do is hope and pray with you that it will falls for you. That being said, the best of luck to ya.

>Michael

illgirl2's avatar - disney21
                ILL.
                United States
                Member #5553
                July 11, 2004
                79 Posts
                Posted: October 13, 2005, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

ok, mjwinsmith we are hop[ng and praying together.

Thank You

United States
                  Member #391
                  June 8, 2002
                  16078 Posts
                  Posted: October 14, 2005, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

I will keep this thread open for a short period to answer questions and help members here with my system. The Q5g list will also be made available to anyone who wants it, just send me a [PM] Private Message or E-mail me and request List No. Q5g41.2005

Good luck to all and thank you.

Michael J. Smith, Mike's Computer Picks / Quick Nickels

United States
                    Member #23383
                    October 11, 2005
                    485 Posts
                    Posted: October 21, 2005, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Have there been any triggers for any state lately??  I haven't seen a post from you in a while..was just wondering what was going on....plus you do not reply to emails...updates would be nice...

United States
                      Member #391
                      June 8, 2002
                      16078 Posts
                      Posted: October 21, 2005, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Have there been any triggers for any state lately??  I haven't seen a post from you in a while..was just wondering what was going on....plus you do not reply to emails...updates would be nice...

Have there been any triggers for any State lately??

As a matter of fact there has, South Carolina had a hit today str in the Mid-day game, SC is now on the list for a Q5g / Q25g hit. Watch the Prediction boards daily for this information.

I haven't seen a post from you in a while.

As it pertains to this thread I said that I would only keep it open or watch it for a short period of time, see post dated 10-14-2005 just before your post, which means that you are the last to reply to this thread to which I'm giving an answer.

You do not reply to emails.

Yes I do, when did you send me an E-mail; to what E-mail address and when.

Updates would be nice.

I up-date my service on a regular basis to paying subscribed Members.

United States
                        Member #23383
                        October 11, 2005
                        485 Posts
                        Posted: October 21, 2005, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

As a matter of fact there has, South Carolina had a hit today str in the Mid-day game, SC is now on the list for a Q5g / Q25g hit. Watch the Prediction boards daily for this information.

As it pertains to this thread I said that I would only keep it open or watch it for a short period of time, see post dated 10-14-2005 just before your post, which means that you are the last to reply to this thread to which I'm giving an answer.

Updates would be nice.

I replied to your email ie...sent you back my completed application and asked a few questions all in one email. This email was sent right back after you sent me the application and q5 sheet for illinois..the date was
                        Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 8:34 AM
                        Subject: Re: player club>>>>> Application
                        I was never sent a tracking code nor were my questions answered...so I then sent you another email..date was
                        Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 4:13 PM
                        Subject: Re: player club
                        I got no reply..so I sent another email  date was
                        Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 6:26 PM
                        my email address is dwr0707@verizon.net
                        Thanks for the update and heads up on SC...I am hoping that Illinois wins the pretest so we can get a new sheet for the q5/q25

United States
                          Member #23383
                          October 11, 2005
                          485 Posts
                          Posted: October 21, 2005, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Updates would be nice.

I replied to your email ie...sent you back my completed application and asked a few questions all in one email. This email was sent right back after you sent me the application and q5 sheet for illinois..the date was
                          I was never sent a tracking code nor were my questions answered...so I then sent you another email..date was
                          Thanks for the update and heads up on SC...I am hoping that Illinois wins the pretest so we can get a new sheet for the q5/q25

I forgot to tell you what email address I sent all of these eemail too....the address was  MJWINSMITH@aol.com

United States
                            Member #391
                            June 8, 2002
                            16078 Posts
                            Posted: October 21, 2005, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Updates would be nice.

I will look into the matter for you, as I'm a little behind in assigning tracking codes at this time. Nevertheless, you should have an answer within 24 hours.

You should not give out personal information, such as E-mail addresses on the open Forum message board, you could and should send this information to me in a PM {Private Message}. Just so that you do not start getting a lot of Junk E-mail.

Thank you.

Michael J. Smith

Mike's Computer Picks / Quick Nickels

United States
                              Member #23383
                              October 11, 2005
                              485 Posts
                              Posted: October 21, 2005, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Mike,

Ok...and thanks for looking into this for me......

I am looking forward to playing your pick 3 and pick 4's in Illinois and since I am fairly close to Kentucky & Missouri I am looking forward to playing there aswell...

I was hoping that you would post messages on the board when the trigger is right to play your predictions or how is this done? I do understand that SC is now ready to play for q5..so I will keep my eyes on this one...

Thanks