Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 4 Combinations Generator? ?

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Rick G.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
harrisburg pa
United States
Member #4555
May 3, 2004
19 Posts
Posted: October 12, 2005, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Is there any Pick 4 generators out there online that when you put in your 4 numbers it would give you back all of the possible combinations? ?

Thanks all

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19827 Posts
    Posted: October 12, 2005, 10:49 am - IP Logged

If you can get a copy of Maybell QuikPick, it will do it too.  It was a free program that some of the old members of Maybell may still have a copy of.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
      FEMA Region V Camp #21
      United States
      Member #520
      July 27, 2002
      5699 Posts
      Posted: October 12, 2005, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

I'm just curious as to why the same link was permitted in Shawnintennessee's public post on the forum and deleted from a private message of mine via the censor.

Doesn't make sense.  What?

But a word of warning about "that" site.  They use pop-up ads even if you're a member.  I use AOL pop-up controls and used to have to log on twice to get to the site.  Now when I log on it freezes my computer and I have to re-boot.  My membership extends through the end of the year but it doesn't do me much good if I can't even access the site.  And I'm not going to change my pop-up control settings or my internet browser on their behalf, and since I can't access the site I can't contact them about the problem.  I have complained to them before about their pop-up advertising for members, but it hasn't done any good and the advertiser is clever enough to corrupt your computer when you try to bypass their ads.

I've been a member for three years but they have lost my business.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23267 Posts
        Posted: October 12, 2005, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Is there any Pick 4 generators out there online that when you put in your 4 numbers it would give you back all of the possible combinations? ?

Thanks all

Yes, use the Lottery Post Deflate 4 system.  You can generate every box combination.

Select "Deflate all boxed number combinations minus the numbers in the box below", leave the box below it empty, and click the Deflate button lower down the page.

Rick, not sure why the word censor didn't pick it up.  It's been remedied, though.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
          Springfield,Ohio
          United States
          Member #14006
          April 19, 2005
          3972 Posts
          Posted: October 12, 2005, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

I'm just curious as to why the same link was permitted in Shawnintennessee's public post on the forum and deleted from a private message of mine via the censor.

Doesn't make sense.  What?

But a word of warning about "that" site.  They use pop-up ads even if you're a member.  I use AOL pop-up controls and used to have to log on twice to get to the site.  Now when I log on it freezes my computer and I have to re-boot.  My membership extends through the end of the year but it doesn't do me much good if I can't even access the site.  And I'm not going to change my pop-up control settings or my internet browser on their behalf, and since I can't access the site I can't contact them about the problem.  I have complained to them before about their pop-up advertising for members, but it hasn't done any good and the advertiser is clever enough to corrupt your computer when you try to bypass their ads.

I've been a member for three years but they have lost my business.

I use Spybot Search and Destroy.

No one puts anything on my computer. I would defiantly be looking into your security settings. Sounds like you have something wide open...

I have everything blocked. Not only is my computer firewalled. But im also behind a router...

If it weren't for Vtracs and STXS where would we be?

FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: October 13, 2005, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Shawn, you are more dilligent than I am with the security settings.  For one thing I don't have a firewall.  I think I'm going to remedy that.

Thanks for the advice.

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
              Springfield,Ohio
              United States
              Member #14006
              April 19, 2005
              3972 Posts
              Posted: October 13, 2005, 9:44 am - IP Logged

Shawn, you are more dilligent than I am with the security settings.  For one thing I don't have a firewall.  I think I'm going to remedy that.

Thanks for the advice.

Your welcome...

You may also want to check out http://www.pcpitstop.com

There it will help you with your security settings and walk you through fixing it.

If there are any problems it should tell you what needs to be done..

If it weren't for Vtracs and STXS where would we be?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23267 Posts
                Posted: October 13, 2005, 9:57 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the advice.

Rick,

Check out Norton Internet Security.  They have everything you need in one box.  Some people don't like Norton, but I swear by it.  I like how it stays out of the way and doesn't constantly remind you that it's there.  But when something happens, it is quick to fix/block it.

The latest version even comes with anti-spyware, making it a total solution.

Here's a link:

Norton Internet Security Anti-Spyware Edition Norton Internet Security
                Anti-Spyware Edition

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                  United States
                  Member #520
                  July 27, 2002
                  5699 Posts
                  Posted: October 13, 2005, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, Todd, I appreciate that...I'll check it out.