Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

greetings from a new member!

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 11 years ago by BaristaExpress.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
california
United States
Member #23475
October 13, 2005
659 Posts
Posted: October 13, 2005, 4:24 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

I'm lovin' this site and I think I've found a home! I've been the lone lotto player for too long. Actually I'm just recently returning to lotto after a couple years of focusing on poker tournaments (successful but takes 3 months to collect). A few days ago I was considering buying Steve Player system and did a Google and stumbled onto this site, found a thread about his systems and decided I could find good info for free vs. $495. Hi and thanks to BobP, Maddog, et al. 

Tonight found the mystical dept and some great  pp and info there. I hit D3 bx 643 on 9/10E from a meditation - visualization. Reading this book--" Practicing the Power of Now". Looking forward to new friends, fun & $$$$$$, TA

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    PA
    United States
    Member #22983
    October 6, 2005
    2226 Posts
    Posted: October 13, 2005, 4:48 am - IP Logged

Welcome to LP, I am new here myself. I love those type of books, and am currently reading 'The Power of Your Subconscious Mind,' and I have a huge library of similar titles. I also enjoy "Positive Imaging," "Three Complete Books : The Power of Positive Thinking; The Positive Principle Today; Enthusiasm Makes the Difference," "You can if you think you can," "Think and Grow Rich," and many more.

I have most of Norman Vincent Peale's library, and they are true motivators. I can only hope someday my dreams will manifest into reality after reading them all.

I just wish I could win the lottery so that I could find the time!  Green laugh

california
      United States
      Member #23475
      October 13, 2005
      659 Posts
      Posted: October 13, 2005, 5:11 am - IP Logged

Hi Sirbrad, I see you are very new too.  Isn't this cool. . . I have tons of books (too many) and need to pull out the old positive motivational stuff about now. I read Think and Grow Rich years ago and thought of it recently. Have you read The Magic of Believing" ? That's an oldy but a goody too. Just bought Wayne Dyer's "You'll see it When You Believe it"---pretty good too.  Have you won any jackpots or near misses? Yes, wouldn't it be delish to have all your time be your own. . .TA

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
        Beautiful Florida
        United States
        Member #5709
        July 18, 2004
        20233 Posts
        Posted: October 13, 2005, 5:24 am - IP Logged

Welcome aboard to the both of you.! You'll pretty much find everything you're looking right here at LP. Enjoy and good luck....!

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

california
          United States
          Member #23475
          October 13, 2005
          659 Posts
          Posted: October 13, 2005, 5:29 am - IP Logged

Thanx Maddog & what are your favorite games to play and what tools/methods do you use, if you don't mind me askin' . . . TA

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
            PA
            United States
            Member #22983
            October 6, 2005
            2226 Posts
            Posted: October 13, 2005, 6:55 am - IP Logged

Hi Sirbrad, I see you are very new too.  Isn't this cool. . . I have tons of books (too many) and need to pull out the old positive motivational stuff about now. I read Think and Grow Rich years ago and thought of it recently. Have you read The Magic of Believing" ? That's an oldy but a goody too. Just bought Wayne Dyer's "You'll see it When You Believe it"---pretty good too.  Have you won any jackpots or near misses? Yes, wouldn't it be delish to have all your time be your own. . .TA

I have seen 'The Magic of Believing,' and it is actually on my wish list. But like I said, I still have a TON of catching up to do with all the books I have that are still waiting to be read. I did the read the excerpts however, and enjoyed them. I have the updated "Think and Grow Rich Action Pack." Great read so far, but I have a ways to go. It also has a personal development workshop included.

Don't remind me of my near jackpot misses. Man what a nightmare. Crazy I have missed the Big 4 'straight' well over 100 times, and by ONE digit and ONE number. I most recently posted my "near hit" in the pick 4 forums. I played 2714 and it came up 3714. That hurts. Bang Head lol. I also have gotten 4 numbers on lucky for life about 4 times, and missed the remaining two numbers by one digit. Painful! Powerball I have gotten 4 number before, and the other digits were not that far off, and the powerball missed by one. I think that is the closest I have gotten on the Powerball, but I have not played it a real lot though. I play more now then I used to.

In fact I found this site while venturing off on a quest for "lottery systems" on the internet, and came across this forum of lottery junkies. Hippy But I did some reading and it seemed like a lot of fun, so I joined up. I believe my first topic was about the pick 3 mid/night draws both being exactly the same, something like 8303, and then almost repeating again the next day! That was crazy. Yea I have also always been a lottery addict, but I never have spent a lot on it all at once. About $10 tops on Powerball, and about $50 total in all per month.

I wish I had more to spend on it, but if I did I would not need to be playing the lottery then! LOL I pretty much just use my own sytems, and what works best for me based on my own analysis, intuition, and overall experience. I also pray, and pray to get lucky. Lep

Debzo's avatar - disney29

United States
              Member #4822
              May 26, 2004
              62 Posts
              Posted: October 13, 2005, 8:40 am - IP Logged

Hello Tiger Angel,

welcome to lottery post, the best lottery forum on the internet

good luck to you

Follow your dreamsCoffee

Sparta, NJ
                United States
                Member #18331
                July 9, 2005
                1977 Posts
                Posted: October 13, 2005, 9:40 am - IP Logged

If you can't find what you are looking for, ask. Some one here will be able to direct you. After you've been here a while, consider a paid memebership. Then the knowledge base will double.

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                  Member #14
                  November 9, 2001
                  31533 Posts
                  Posted: October 13, 2005, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

welcome from ga.

love to nibble those micey feet.

libra's avatar - chi
                    Cleveland , Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #961
                    December 27, 2002
                    44204 Posts
                    Posted: October 13, 2005, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Welcome TigerAngel

Libra Dave

JADELottery's avatar - YingYangYong 01.PNG
                      The Quantum Master
                      West Concord, MN
                      United States
                      Member #21
                      December 7, 2001
                      3680 Posts
                      Posted: October 13, 2005, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

Welcome TigerAngle...  hopefully many successes come your way using this site... please check out the premium services offered as well...  it could help even more.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
                      Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
                      Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
                      Knowledge is Beyond Belief
                      Wisdom is Not Censored
                      Douglas Paul Smallish
                      Jehocifer

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
                        Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #20
                        December 20, 2000
                        57063 Posts
                        Posted: October 13, 2005, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to LP TigerAngel...

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                          Charlotte NC
                          United States
                          Member #17406
                          June 18, 2005
                          4054 Posts
                          Posted: October 13, 2005, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

HyperWELCOME ABOARD

TIGER ANGEL!

takeemtothebank

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                            Beautiful Florida
                            United States
                            Member #5709
                            July 18, 2004
                            20233 Posts
                            Posted: October 13, 2005, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

Thanx Maddog & what are your favorite games to play and what tools/methods do you use, if you don't mind me askin' . . . TA

TigerAngel,

I love playing all of the games! I keep a pencil and paper method as my tool,and I follow the trends of numbers on each state and then follow the lottery rollercoaster from there. There is a multitude of information here at LP and it's here for the asking.  Good luck to you...!

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

Hot Toddy's avatar - Trek REDALERT.gif
                              Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #4248
                              April 4, 2004
                              87 Posts
                              Posted: October 13, 2005, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Bienvenidos! T.A. From N.Y.C.!!!! Welcome!