Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Unity is Power!!

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 11 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
tyne and wear
United Kingdom
Member #15463
May 15, 2005
8 Posts
Posted: October 16, 2005, 6:38 am - IP Logged

Ladies and Gentlemen,

After  5 years of intense research in the lottery there is not much i hav'nt looked at. I only use traditional pen and paper as im not that clever with computer programmes, some of the work I do can be rather cumbersome, but i enjoy it.

Now reading through all of the posts on this forum its wonderful to see the enthusiasm and determination in each person, at the end of the day why do we play the lottery?. Well in order to change our life for the better, to pay off the mortgage, buy that dream car, tell the boss where to stick his job, so Im not interested in Pick 3 games and small prizes only life changing amounts of money.

The game i play with the smallest jackpot  is the Daily Play game in the UK which has a jackpot of 30,000 which is indeed life changing, well for me anyway. This amount of money would help me open a small corner shop witha  tidy little profit.

I feel there is alot of 'pussy footing' around on here sometimes, at the end of the day  we're all after that jackpot so what we need to do is somehow all get together and share our findings i use Bruce Lee as my inspiration for this, he looked at every form and style of fighting put them all together took out the bad bits all the pointless stuff and kept the best and in the end developed the best fighting method ever and remains undefeated and will hold that title forever.

We all need to be Bruce Lee! If we all shared our findings put them together find out what worked and what didnt and used only the best we would have some kind of real winning system.

Now Im not a hypocrite nor a liar so Im not sure how to post all my findings on here all I have ever used is paper and pens so i think id have to scan them into my PC  then somehow post them on here, like I said Im not very clever with the PC and I will not make false claims to how much i have won. In the past 5 years the biggest prize i have won is 500 pounds on the Irish lotery and  the  2nd biggest was 230 pounds on the Thunderball UK, Ive lost count of the smaller prizes but probably hundreds.

Now we're all in the same boat we all want that jackpot so lets start getting together stop wasting our money on systems advertised on the net all we'll ever need is right here amonst us!

Now to prove im not shy or scared of sharing what i have in a 'nutshell' I started with a simple graph my grandad gave me 1-49 from top to bottom and you fill it in vertically and read it horizontaly its simply squared paper with whatever numbers come out colour in the relavent square, from his chart i have made a few myself which are quite difficult to explain and alot of my work is combined with Gail Howards and John Zenman-Exploit the Lottery and Win publication.

A simple conclusion i have made through my journey is that what happens most often is basically the best bet, which is roughly what Gail Howard said and also it is better to try and pick 43 losing numbers than jumping in trying to pick 6 out of 49, most of my charts simply eliminate all the worst looking numbers and whatever your left with go for that, I have combined the work of John Zenman with my own and discovered amazing things, I emailed John but he was not so optimistic as me which was disapointing!

So there you have it, so are we goin to sort ourselves out an start winning some decent money?

THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT!!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: October 16, 2005, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Good luck on your journey to riches..

As for me, I enjoy my life the way it is and have lots of fun playing the little games.

I get five free lines on powerball each week.. and would love to win $10 or $100 from it every now and then.. however, haven't even gotten the powerball with it..

I play my granddaughter's picks once a week too.. Still waiting on making that $3 from the Powerball 26...

Why keep playing for $3?  the Thrill....

Pick 3 is my favorite of all online games.  It has been time consuming, but after finding the vtracs.. I have little figuring to do.  Just keeping up with vtracs that falls takes me  15 minutes a day...  Deciding what to play... ? well that is a different cookie..  I have learn, when in doubt, don't play..  I am clustering my states that fall the same, and making head way that way.. I have increased my bets as PattieCake suggested and cutting down on playing as many states.. Seems to make more sense..

Good luck with your game.. may you get your heart's desire.. as for now.. I enjoy living the way I do.. Would be nice to hit the 26  my granddaughter put on the powerball so we can pick another number..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Sparta, NJ
      United States
      Member #18331
      July 9, 2005
      1977 Posts
      Posted: October 16, 2005, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

Sparta, NJ
        United States
        Member #18331
        July 9, 2005
        1977 Posts
        Posted: October 16, 2005, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Ooops - meant to say, I love the whole theory.  I wish I could do that. However, I am a complusive obsesser.

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

reddog's avatar - patch
          Greensboro, North Carolina
          United States
          Member #1616
          June 5, 2003
          1287 Posts
          Posted: October 16, 2005, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to pour myself another drink and think about what you just said.

US Flag

United States
            Member #1759
            June 29, 2003
            1156 Posts
            Posted: October 18, 2005, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Is the book "How To Exploit The Lottery And Win" worth buying? I'm considering getting a copy if it has something of interest I can use with my own stuff.

United States
              Member #1759
              June 29, 2003
              1156 Posts
              Posted: October 18, 2005, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Is the book "How To Exploit The Lottery And Win" worth buying? I'm considering getting a copy if it has something of interest I can use with my own stuff.

tyne and wear
                United Kingdom
                Member #15463
                May 15, 2005
                8 Posts
                Posted: October 19, 2005, 7:36 am - IP Logged

yes yes yes!! go for it!! This book is really worth a read, takes a while to understand but once you get your head around the ideas and methods you will definately benefit 100% i can honestly say i have not seen anything so primitive in any other publication its always the same rubbish...pick the numbers that come up the most put them into a wheel....$20  please thank you very much!!

Im pleased this post has aroused some interest in John Zenman but im still eargerly waiting for some REAL feedback on my proposition!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19830 Posts
                  Posted: October 20, 2005, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

There are plenty of posters throwing out ideas to use, the problem is they only worked the one time they observed them.  As you said in an earlier post.

THE BALL'S IN YOUR COURT!!

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
                    Member #5599
                    July 13, 2004
                    1185 Posts
                    Posted: October 20, 2005, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

I think the only problem in trying to get unity is the diversity of approaches and the different levels of knowledge here at the LP. There are also issues with some users about not wanting to give away a winning system if indeed they do find it. Don't misunderstand me, I'm all for unity. I just think it going to be a tough thing to make happen.

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

United States
                      Member #1759
                      June 29, 2003
                      1156 Posts
                      Posted: October 20, 2005, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

An idea that has been around for a very long time I even attempted this with a small group of friends and it really didn't work out.There were 7 of us and the differences of ideas,techniques and methods proved to be too much and it eventually disbanded.I doubt very seriously it will work out here especially with the secrecy of some members with there systems that may "actually work" and the members who may feel there method is more practical than someone elses method,But good luck in getting it off the ground

tyne and wear
                        United Kingdom
                        Member #15463
                        May 15, 2005
                        8 Posts
                        Posted: October 20, 2005, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Ive just had a  moment of clarity!! lol and ive just relised this topic will lead absolutely nowhere, it was a nice thought though!

I wonder if there is some kind of method or system out there that is used by someone on this site that actually works, obviously lets be realistic i dont mean winning the jackpot every week but maybe over the course of a year they have managed to pay off a mortgage and are winning big prizes most of the time, a good point a friend of mine made a while ago was that if there was some kind of 'winning system'  he/she would not sell it for $20 on the internet but rather be sunning themselves somewhere!! What would be the point in messing around when u've made more money from the win that you could ever generate from book sales, and also if someone did have the 'key' they certainly wouldnt share it!

Personally at the moment i dont think it exists people are really close but theres just something that needs fine tuned, i thought it would have been a nice idea to work it out and make each member of this site a rich one!!

Id like to hear from any really successful players who may have something just to give us all hope!!

whitmansm2's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                          Right here...can't you see me?
                          United States
                          Member #21521
                          September 10, 2005
                          131 Posts
                          Posted: October 20, 2005, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

I have to say I play for fun.  If I win....bonus....if not.....play again.  I like my life.  I'm probably more naive than most...but I'm happy with the way things are.  Not alot of people can say that, and that makes me VERY lucky.

Do I want to win?  Duh!  YES!  If I had a winning system, would I share it?  Probably not.  Mainly, I don't know you.  How do I know, if I gave you my system, you wouldn't run out and hire a hit man to "off" your old lady?  Or drink your self stupid with all the money?  Or help a democrat into office?  (lol)

Someone on here said, if they didn't feel lucky they didn't play.  That's the right attituded to take. 

Winning would be great and MIGHT ease some burdens you have, but why cause all that added stress trying to find the better and faster way to win?  Grab your tickets and a beer....go outside and listen to the crickets.  If you win, congrats.  If not, know you aren't one of those people that just spent rent money buying them.

No No

Don't cry over spilled milk.  Go milk another cow!!

Stephanie

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19830 Posts
                            Posted: October 20, 2005, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

daveyctvr writes:

........a good point a friend of mine made a while ago was that if there was some kind of 'winning system'  he/she would not sell it for $20 on the internet but rather be sunning themselves somewhere!! 

Id like to hear from any really successful players who may have something just to give us all hope!!

Do I understand your post?  You don't expect a person with a successful lottery system to sell it for $20 but you would like him to give it away for free because it would be a nice idea to make each LP (2000+) member rich?  Dream on.

Seriously, I've been working on program that looks at the history of lotteries and try to define parameters that would include 75% of their winning combinations while covering less than 25% of all their possible combinations.  Surprisingly, similar lotteries are unique and what seems to work with one doesn't work with the others.  For example when it looks at PowerBall and MegaMillions, two multi-state games with almost the same amount of numbers, the bonus balls repeat at very different rates and the average repeat rates for a match 3 are vastly different between the two game.  I am happy to share this idea with you, but if the program ever works, it won't be available at any price.  Good luck.

RJOh
                            THE BALL'S IN YOUR COURT!!

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                              Member #1759
                              June 29, 2003
                              1156 Posts
                              Posted: October 20, 2005, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

I've met players in this forum through private messaging that have a system or software that actually works that they developed or aquired or knew of someone "personally" that does.They did share "some" information with me but for the most part were reluctant to elaborate further,just because no one is "willing" to give up there "secret" doesn't mean they don't have one that really works.They just choose to keep it to themselves for whatever reason but I assure you these players are out there and there game of choice is the Pick-3/4.As for the Lottery I haven't met anyone that has hit a jackpot using a system or program but I have met players that have hit the Pick-5 using a system or software some have even posted there JACKPOT win on this Forum.