Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 8:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How many #'s Did You Match

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Just6ntlc.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Kentucky
United States
Member #23765
October 16, 2005
1 Posts
Posted: October 16, 2005, 11:34 am - IP Logged

I had the powerball and one number on my $5.00 Ticket

Lost a buck but oh well.  

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19900 Posts
    Posted: October 16, 2005, 11:48 am - IP Logged

I had 30 lines on my fantasy list and matched 1+1 for $0 since I didn't travel to Indiana to pick-up any tickets.  I've been playing a fantasy list since May when I actually took a trip, bought tickets and matched 2+1.  I will probably make the trip for Wednesday's drawing since time is running out to cash-in my May ticket and the jackpot is in the fantasy zone.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
      Virginia
      United States
      Member #1712
      June 20, 2003
      1549 Posts
      Posted: October 16, 2005, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

I had 30 lines on my fantasy list and matched 1+1 for $0 since I didn't travel to Indiana to pick-up any tickets.  I've been playing a fantasy list since May when I actually took a trip, bought tickets and matched 2+1.  I will probably make the trip for Wednesday's drawing since time is running out to cash-in my May ticket and the jackpot is in the fantasy zone.

RJOH:

I'll be joining in on Wednesday's Drawing also. It is now time for Visiondude and I  to "Un-seat" Mr. J.W. now... (wink)

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
        Member #12618
        March 18, 2005
        2060 Posts
        Posted: October 16, 2005, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

I didn't get any numbers on Powerball, but I did win a couple of bucks on another jackpot game so that was nice. =)

Dance like no one is watching.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19900 Posts
          Posted: October 16, 2005, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

When Ohio Super Lotto Plus had their last drawing, I play 30 lines and matched 3 twice which paid $38x2 so Wednesday I played the new game Lot'O Play with 8 tickets which gave me 96 chances to win and I won nothing.  I'm putting the rest of those winnings on PB, I can't do any worst.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
            Member #16612
            June 2, 2005
            3493 Posts
            Posted: October 17, 2005, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

The most I ever won in a real money was July 2001 when I won $23. Since July 2001, I've not done well in lottery games when I gambled for real money. So I decided to not play MM, PB, and CA SLP until jackpot is high. However, I can't play PB unless I travel to OR or AZ.

RJOh, last Saturday, in my fantasy PB picks I would have matched 3+1 [1, 8, 45, and PB 15], but I didn't enter my fantasy picks in time. So I decided to let MADDOG10 enter my picks for in the PB fantasy drawing because I don't think I can get my picks to MADDOG directly in time. In addition, I'm competitive in MM and PB fantasy picks since Xsmega is starting to struggle.