Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Maybe I'm naive but....

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 11 years ago by GuessWhat!.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
Redford/MI
United States
Member #3396
January 18, 2004
4867 Posts
Posted: October 19, 2005, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

I find it damn near unbelievable that a combination could be missing out of every pick 3 drawing throughout the states for almost 3 weeks. 

Has anyone ever seen this occur? 

It's just seems mathmatically impossible to me  What?

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
    Charlotte NC
    United States
    Member #17406
    June 18, 2005
    4053 Posts
    Posted: October 19, 2005, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

I find it damn near unbelievable that a combination could be missing out of every pick 3 drawing throughout the states for almost 3 weeks. 

Has anyone ever seen this occur? 

It's just seems mathmatically impossible to me  What?

CoffeeWhich one Lottaloot.  It's possible that the mirror, the mate or the total could have come.  What combination are you talkng about?

takeemtothebank

United States
      Member #21574
      September 11, 2005
      138 Posts
      Posted: October 20, 2005, 12:04 am - IP Logged

You are obviously VERY naive.

In the world of random drawings; one has nothing to do with the next.

If 1,000 tickets were sold for pic-3 or 10,000 tickets sold for pic-4 there is NEVER any guarantee that every combination will be covered since each ticket purchased has nothing to do with the next ticket purchased. (am I hearing an echo ?)

Annuities are for Lovers...Lumps are for LOSERS !!!

Redford/MI
        United States
        Member #3396
        January 18, 2004
        4867 Posts
        Posted: October 20, 2005, 12:13 am - IP Logged

You are obviously VERY naive.

In the world of random drawings; one has nothing to do with the next.

If 1,000 tickets were sold for pic-3 or 10,000 tickets sold for pic-4 there is NEVER any guarantee that every combination will be covered since each ticket purchased has nothing to do with the next ticket purchased. (am I hearing an echo ?)

Well, I do not think that I am STUPID!!!! so NO!, I do not hear the echo.  And BTW: I believe my stats on the prediction board outweigh yours by a land slide.

So I do not think that I am off base when I say that there is NO logical reasoning for why 1 of the 120 combinations are missing for almost 3 weeks without being pulled in any state From AZ to WI. 

I just have never actually looked to see how long that it has taken from 1 draw to the next. 

Redford/MI
          United States
          Member #3396
          January 18, 2004
          4867 Posts
          Posted: October 20, 2005, 12:19 am - IP Logged

And also, all 220 combinations HAVE to be drawn.  Maybe not within every state, but they HAVE to appear somewhere. 

Redford/MI
            United States
            Member #3396
            January 18, 2004
            4867 Posts
            Posted: October 20, 2005, 12:22 am - IP Logged

The combo came tonight...so there

710 WA (took 17 days)

United States
              Member #21574
              September 11, 2005
              138 Posts
              Posted: October 20, 2005, 12:28 am - IP Logged

You don't hear the echo because you don't WANT to hear the echo.

Choosing not to understand statistical analysis is just ignorant.

Choosing not to TRY to undestand is clearly STUPID !!!

I have no doubt your "...stats on the prediction board..." are superior to mine as I have NEVER made any predictions and never will.

I limit the scope of my comments to FACTS; a concept that appears to be foreign to both the ignorant and the stupid.  (I'm hearing that echo again).

Perhaps you can explain to me how a RANDOM drawing of RANDOMly purchased tickets in ANY quantity some how suggest that a PARTICULAR selection is DUE ???

By the way....

Please let me know if you need an explanation of the obvious TAX & RISK benefit FACTS of the annuity.

Redford/MI
                United States
                Member #3396
                January 18, 2004
                4867 Posts
                Posted: October 20, 2005, 12:32 am - IP Logged

You don't hear the echo because you don't WANT to hear the echo.

Choosing not to understand statistical analysis is just ignorant.

Choosing not to TRY to undestand is clearly STUPID !!!

I have no doubt your "...stats on the prediction board..." are superior to mine as I have NEVER made any predictions and never will.

I limit the scope of my comments to FACTS; a concept that appears to be foreign to both the ignorant and the stupid.  (I'm hearing that echo again).

Perhaps you can explain to me how a RANDOM drawing of RANDOMly purchased tickets in ANY quantity some how suggest that a PARTICULAR selection is DUE ???

By the way....

Please let me know if you need an explanation of the obvious TAX & RISK benefit FACTS of the annuity.

Seeing is always better for believing.  And It's just common sense to realize that the lottery would have a complete bias NOT to pull a certain combo in at least 1 state. 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/121199

United States
                  Member #21574
                  September 11, 2005
                  138 Posts
                  Posted: October 20, 2005, 12:40 am - IP Logged

I suppose you scoot the dice at craps, and handicap the roulette wheel.

So lottalooney, take a stand and answer my question:

Remember, the difference between fact and fantasy is PROOF.

No lottery game would be offered without it.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                    Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: October 20, 2005, 12:57 am - IP Logged

All that matters is statistics, no name calling to each other here, PLEASE! (Name calling to state lotteries is fine).

Good luck to all.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Redford/MI
                      United States
                      Member #3396
                      January 18, 2004
                      4867 Posts
                      Posted: October 20, 2005, 12:58 am - IP Logged

A:  Because the games are based on a numerical system that consists of 3 digits combination from 0 thru 9. 

That being said--there are only 220 boxed combinations that can possibly occur.

Therefore, based on that understanding alone, one must acknowledge the fact that ALL combinations will be drawn in one state or another at some given time.

For one of the combinations NOT to occur would raise suspicion that the Pick 3 lottery was rigged. 

What that means factually speaking is that the pick 3 lottery could not consist of 220 boxed combinations without actually drawing 220 boxed combinations. 

Now Good Night

Oh brilliant one.  ROFL

Oh and BTW:  grab a clue on your way of the post tonight.  And here's a tip.  With that closed mind of your's--I wouldn't invest too much money into any of these games.  ROFL

United States
                        Member #21574
                        September 11, 2005
                        138 Posts
                        Posted: October 20, 2005, 3:52 am - IP Logged

"...Therefore, based on that understanding alone, one must acknowledge the fact that ALL combinations will be drawn in one state or another at some given time..."

"...For one of the combinations NOT to occur would raise suspicion that the Pick 3 lottery was rigged..."

"...What that means factually speaking is that the pick 3 lottery could not consist of 220 boxed combinations without actually drawing 220 boxed combinations..."

Your PROOF ?!?!?...factually speaking, of course.

O Nevermind; Hey, congratulations, you convinced me !!!

You are both IGNORANT and very VERY STUPID !!!