Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Misprint wins or losses?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 11 years ago by sirbrad.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
PA
United States
Member #22983
October 6, 2005
2226 Posts
Posted: October 21, 2005, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

I played the pick 3 for tonight after seeing the time was 6:03, and for some reason that number stuck out in my mind. I believe I also remember Tenaj saying about playing 306 or something like that. So I played it for tonight. Well of course the daily number came up 425, and I assumed another loss. Just as I was going to do my usual routine of ripping the ticket up into a hundred pieces, I noticed something strange that stood out.

I saw the word DAY TDN on the ticket. I know that my night tickets always only say TDN, and never DAY on them. So I looked closer at the ticket, and I see now it says Oct. 22. So does that mean it is for tomorrow during the day draw? The question being, has anyone ever won, or worse yet, lost because of an error such as this? I know that I would be highly pissed if that number would have came up tonight, but now I am glad it didn't.

On the other side of the coin I will be very ecstatic if that number comes up tomorrow. Knowing my luck I would have not been surprised if the number hit, and the ticket was printed for another day. Good luck to me for tomorrow! LOL Lep

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
    Charlotte NC
    United States
    Member #17406
    June 18, 2005
    4053 Posts
    Posted: October 21, 2005, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

I played the pick 3 for tonight after seeing the time was 6:03, and for some reason that number stuck out in my mind. I believe I also remember Tenaj saying about playing 306 or something like that. So I played it for tonight. Well of course the daily number came up 425, and I assumed another loss. Just as I was going to do my usual routine of ripping the ticket up into a hundred pieces, I noticed something strange that stood out.

I saw the word DAY TDN on the ticket. I know that my night tickets always only say TDN, and never DAY on them. So I looked closer at the ticket, and I see now it says Oct. 22. So does that mean it is for tomorrow during the day draw? The question being, has anyone ever won, or worse yet, lost because of an error such as this? I know that I would be highly pissed if that number would have came up tonight, but now I am glad it didn't.

On the other side of the coin I will be very ecstatic if that number comes up tomorrow. Knowing my luck I would have not been surprised if the number hit, and the ticket was printed for another day. Good luck to me for tomorrow! LOL Lep

Hyper  I think NY heard me too Sirbrad because it came out today Midday in NY 10/21/2005.

And yes I played 661 twice by accident this week and hit it twice.

Good Luck.

takeemtothebank

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      PA
      United States
      Member #22983
      October 6, 2005
      2226 Posts
      Posted: October 23, 2005, 3:09 am - IP Logged

Still lost lol. Big surprise.