Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

$12.5 Million Canada Lotto Super 7

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Sheba2.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Sheba2's avatar - moon2
Newfoundland
Canada
Member #22545
September 27, 2005
46 Posts
Posted: October 23, 2005, 7:49 am - IP Logged

The Lotto Super 7 regular winning numbers (unofficial) for October 14, 2005 were:

10, 15, 25, 30, 33, 40 & 44.

The $10 million jackpot was not won and grows to $12.5 million for the next draw on October 28.

Sheba....

Sparta, NJ
    United States
    Member #18331
    July 9, 2005
    1977 Posts
    Posted: October 23, 2005, 11:30 am - IP Logged

When you win, and I sincerely hope you do (since I can't), please let every one know the secret. I don't know about any one else, but I sure need help!

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

Canada
      Member #3630
      February 7, 2004
      8 Posts
      Posted: October 24, 2005, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

When you win, and I sincerely hope you do (since I can't), please let every one know the secret. I don't know about any one else, but I sure need help!

There is obviously no secret in winning a lottery. Some otherwise intelligent people keep wasting a lot of time and resources with their useless systems of predicting which lottery balls will RANDOMLY come up in the next draw.

Sheba2's avatar - moon2
        Newfoundland
        Canada
        Member #22545
        September 27, 2005
        46 Posts
        Posted: October 24, 2005, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

At least we try to pick our own numbers.. Sometimes it works out other times it does not!

Sheba....

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23352 Posts
          Posted: October 24, 2005, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

There is obviously no secret in winning a lottery. Some otherwise intelligent people keep wasting a lot of time and resources with their useless systems of predicting which lottery balls will RANDOMLY come up in the next draw.

Well, that was cheerful.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

lottoshlep's avatar - super 7-top-over.jpg
            BC
            Canada
            Member #2120
            August 19, 2003
            258 Posts
            Posted: October 24, 2005, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Well, that was cheerful.

LOL Todd, you're too kind ... I would have called it something else Wink.

This LottoBuddy is a peculiar character (and I'm being nice here). He seems to relish preaching on lotto-sites trying to convince everybody about the randomness and evils of lotto (gambling) ... and he has his own lotto-site ...

I would caution anyone about using the draw results from his site though cuz I have seen many incorrect results there ... now just imagine if someone actually had the winning numbers but relied on Buddy's site for info ... OUCH!!

Ppl who present to the public content such as draw results should exercise due diligence IMO, yet such is not always the case unfortunately ... surfers beware!

if at first you don't succeed ... destroy all evidence you ever tried  Cool 

Jake649's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg

Canada
              Member #2673
              November 2, 2003
              497 Posts
              Posted: October 24, 2005, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

The Super 7 jackpot is $12 million and not $12.5 million. They have changed the minimum rolls from 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5, 15, 17.5, 20 to 2.5, 5, 10, 12, 15, 17, 20.

Good luck,
              Jake

Sheba2's avatar - moon2
                Newfoundland
                Canada
                Member #22545
                September 27, 2005
                46 Posts
                Posted: October 25, 2005, 8:13 am - IP Logged

The Super 7 jackpot is $12 million and not $12.5 million. They have changed the minimum rolls from 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5, 15, 17.5, 20 to 2.5, 5, 10, 12, 15, 17, 20.

They do what ever they want!

Sheba....