Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 9:52 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Review of Pick 3 rules you can use

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 11 years ago by lottaloot.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
Redford/MI
United States
Member #3396
January 18, 2004
4867 Posts
Posted: October 24, 2005, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

I love this post.

Posted: December 14, 2003, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

The following information was copied from the Versbet Lottery Forum last night. The person who contrtibuted it is a regular participant in that forum and he seems to know his numbers..........

It is the Dinksta again. I have read a bunch of posts lately and I have to intervene here. Print this post out and paste it in your workout area. I promise you this will save you some serious cheese on the CASH3. Please don't blast me for every rule. Sometimes number patterns go dead and trust me it is an anomaly. Don't worry everything will average back out. On CASH3 - the following rules should apply to your state as well:

1) Do not play back to back 1 Even and 2 Odd numbers, change/switch up to 2 even and 1 odd numbers. I know it falls like that sometimes but on the average your state will alternate daily

2) Normally, the PICK 3 will double every 3-4 days. If you haven't seen a double in three draws, get prepared one is about to fall.

3) All even and all odd digits fall every eight to nine days. Once again if you haven't seen an all even or all odd in seven days I guarantee one will fall within the next two or three draws.

4) Play Triples every 90 days.. check your stats.. Plus I have found in a lot of states, when one triple falls it is bound to repeat itself within 30 days.

5) The Consecutive Digit Doubles will fall every 20-25 draws..

6) 2-digit carried falls every eight to nine days..

7) Always combo doubles. A $3 bet is worth 500 dollars.

8) Triples normally fall on Thursdays, Fridays or Saturdays. Sometimes on Sunday..

9) The previous day's drawing (digits) usually will not return every draw. If two drawings have passed and one digit carried over from the previous two drawings, it would be a safe bet not to play any of those digits on the next drawing. On the average, I usually don't play any of the previous days digits unless I think two digits will carry. Check out the last 14 drawings in your state and see how many times one digit carried and no digits carried over.

10) All sequence numbers or consecutive digits fall in bunches. So when you see 123 continue to play all sequence numbers for approximately seven days. Usually another one will fall within the same week. REMEMBER THIS RULE.. SEQUENCE NUMBERS FALL IN BUNCHES.. Then they go dead for about 15 days and then they hit again.

11) AVOID PLAYING SUMS LESS than 8 and GREATER than 21. The reason is simple.. They fall about 2-5 % of the time anyway. Trust me on this one. I know a common number like 123 or 789. These numbers do not fall that regularly.

12) If you look closely to your drawings almost every 25 draws two of the digits will repeat in their exact same slot position.

13) Finally watch for CD Pairs. They usually fall every two days. So if you are playing a number without a CD pair you need to start doing so. I have found the pairs report is extremely helpful.

14) Play the longest out number or pair every day until it falls. But don't play them together. They never fall together. So if you have a longest out digit of 3 and a pair of 56. Don't play 356 play one of the other with another digit combination

The following is an observation I have made in coming up with my own pick three numbers to play..........

SUBTRACT THE MIDDLE NUMBER FROM THE HIGHEST NUMBER AND PLAY THAT NUMBER WITH THE HIGH NUMBER TO DETERMINE A PAIR TO PLAY.

SUBTRACT BOTH NUMBERS FROM LARGEST AND PLAY 2 SETS USEING THE LARGEST WITH THE 2 RESULTS I.E.; 974 = PLAY 92X AND 95X (924-927-929 ARE YOUR CHOICES

IF ALL NUMBERS ARE ABOVE THE MID POINT SUBTRACT THE SECOND HIGHEST FROM THE HIGH NUMBER. THE RESULT WILL BE THE KEY NUMBER FOR THE NEXT DRAW

IF ALL NUMBERS ARE BELOW THE MID POINT ADD THEM TO EACH OTHER EG: 524 = 5+2 = 7, 5+4 = 9, 4+2 = 6. PLAY THE RESULT 796 AS A COMBO

TREAT 0 AS 10.

I hope you all can benefit from the above information/observations in your workouts............Incidentally, I play the Texas Pick 3 game, so my Rules(in red) may only apply to Texas but I hope you can get ideas from them...........

Originally posted by Woody

In addition to thse rules listed here, I am going to add Tntea & Tenaj's theory of using vtracs (also known as substitutions) along with my theory of using the longest out numbers---and state that

15) whenever a combination is missing--always, always, always remember to consider playing it's substitute or vtrac alternates.

nashville
    United States
    Member #7782
    October 12, 2004
    86 Posts
    Posted: October 24, 2005, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

regarding question number #13 what do you mean by cd pair bamald

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
      Wyncote,Pa
      United States
      Member #3206
      January 3, 2004
      61439 Posts
      Posted: October 24, 2005, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

If two drawings have passed and one digit carried over from the previous two drawings, it would be a safe bet not to play any of those digits on the next drawing. On the average, I usually don't play any of the previous days digits unless I think two digits will carry. Check out the last 14 drawings in your state and see how many times one digit carried and no digits carried over.
       Is Tenn. due for a two-digit

carry over?

WhaT does how many times

a digit is carried over and no

digit carried over affect future

picks?

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
        Wyncote,Pa
        United States
        Member #3206
        January 3, 2004
        61439 Posts
        Posted: October 24, 2005, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

regarding question number #13 what do you mean by cd pair bamald

Consecutive digit pairs,

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
          Redford/MI
          United States
          Member #3396
          January 18, 2004
          4867 Posts
          Posted: October 24, 2005, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

If two drawings have passed and one digit carried over from the previous two drawings, it would be a safe bet not to play any of those digits on the next drawing. On the average, I usually don't play any of the previous days digits unless I think two digits will carry. Check out the last 14 drawings in your state and see how many times one digit carried and no digits carried over.
           Is Tenn. due for a two-digit

carry over?

WhaT does how many times

a digit is carried over and no

digit carried over affect future

picks?

Blackapple, I found this thread in 2004 when I arrived here. 

I found the post informative for me.  I thought I would bring it up for others to view. 

As far as how many times a digit carries over or does not carry over affect future picks, you will have to ponder over that one over in your head. 

But I think that vtracs are based upon digits carrying over to some extent.  

I am pretty sure that you have used this theory once or twice in your lottery playing days & just didn't think about it before making the above statement. 

I could be wrong---you tell me.