Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Enjoy good old days now. Almost gone.

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 11 years ago by JAG331.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: October 24, 2005, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

One day someone will come along and they will post numbers for the entire country. Numbers based on statistics, history, and facts using very powerful programs. They will post Straights. These numbers will hit with great accuracy and in a very timely manner not dreamed of until now. They will hit with enough frequency and accuracy to cause a great sea-change in the industry.  

Before you get to excited consider this. It will happen so quickly and stop so suddenly very few individuals will have enough time to realize any significant profit before things close down.     

There may not be enough time left at that point to profit with this information to any great extent. Some where in and around this same time the off-shore companies will no longer take multi-state bets. After some significant bleeding of funds they will be forced to suspend multi-state game betting until they figure out what just happened to them.

Perhaps they will attempt to re-start their operations using some other means or controls. This will ultimately prove useless and fail against the other side's newly formed networking betting systems to circumvent. Players will find a way.  It will all happen pretty quickly after that. 

The day is almost here. 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
    Redford/MI
    United States
    Member #3396
    January 18, 2004
    4867 Posts
    Posted: October 24, 2005, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

There you go putting a damper on my fun, Win D. 

Bad Win D    Chair

Big Grin

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #12305
      March 10, 2005
      2984 Posts
      Posted: October 24, 2005, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

One day someone will come along and they will post numbers for the entire country. Numbers based on statistics, history, and facts using very powerful programs. They will post Straights. These numbers will hit with great accuracy and in a very timely manner not dreamed of until now. They will hit with enough frequency and accuracy to cause a great sea-change in the industry.  

Before you get to excited consider this. It will happen so quickly and stop so suddenly very few individuals will have enough time to realize any significant profit before things close down.     

There may not be enough time left at that point to profit with this information to any great extent. Some where in and around this same time the off-shore companies will no longer take multi-state bets. After some significant bleeding of funds they will be forced to suspend multi-state game betting until they figure out what just happened to them.

Perhaps they will attempt to re-start their operations using some other means or controls. This will ultimately prove useless and fail against the other side's newly formed networking betting systems to circumvent. Players will find a way.  It will all happen pretty quickly after that. 

The day is almost here. 

I think you are probably correct.  However, are you talking about pick 3s and 4s, or are you including the pick 5s and 6s, also?  Bonus balls, as well?

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

Prometheus1's avatar - trace9

United States
        Member #1344
        April 6, 2003
        177 Posts
        Posted: October 24, 2005, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

He was speaking about straights in Pick 3 to begin with, not an all state post using 100 boxes.  No worries.  Until someone finds away to capture the oldest un-hit straights out there in all states don't worry. Straights not boxes. No one alerts on staights yet.  

Like 212.  Until someone can spot big fat un-hit Straights like that one just forget it.  Thats the kind of numbers he was talking about. That number is good Midday and Evening.  If someone starts putting out alerts on numbers like that one then we can start packing. That's a straight too not a box. No one is scared of boxes.     

PROMETHEUS       

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
          Stone Mountain*Georgia
          United States
          Member #828
          November 2, 2002
          10491 Posts
          Posted: October 24, 2005, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

No not really Prometheus. Not like 212. You were right in that I was speaking about Straights and Straights that were backed up with hard stats... but ones that people would not have to play for more than just a few draws at most.

Such as 121 straight. Now there's what I mean. Also good for Mid and Eve all states. Think like a vegan. 

Give me a handful of Straights like that one for the USA and we will dance the dance of the "happy feet".  LOL

Win d    

Sparta, NJ
            United States
            Member #18331
            July 9, 2005
            1977 Posts
            Posted: October 24, 2005, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

No not really Prometheus. Not like 212. You were right in that I was speaking about Straights and Straights that were backed up with hard stats... but ones that people would not have to play for more than just a few draws at most.

Such as 121 straight. Now there's what I mean. Also good for Mid and Eve all states. Think like a vegan. 

Give me a handful of Straights like that one for the USA and we will dance the dance of the "happy feet".  LOL

Run out of crayons? Those colors, and that font, are killing me!

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: October 24, 2005, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Not like the beautiful Fall colors one finds in Newark New Jersey but.... we try.

Ever wonder why the people in New York are so depressed?  The light at the end of the Tunnel is New Jersey!  

Win d    

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: October 24, 2005, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Maybe you are talking about Casho getting ready to "WIPE them OUT" soon on the daily games, beginning with the pick 4.

Yes, he might bankrupt them.

I myself don't want to bankrupt them, I just want to bleed them out a little for a change.

Who wants to kill a possible source of fun and income even if it could be done ?

As to the programs, they can be made if the people making them have enough computing skill and imagination.

Both of which are in short supply it seems.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

four4me's avatar - gate1
                  MD
                  United States
                  Member #1701
                  June 18, 2003
                  8392 Posts
                  Posted: October 25, 2005, 12:06 am - IP Logged

you don't have enough money to bet to beat these money makers. There not just rakeing money in on pick 3 and 4 games.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                    Stone Mountain*Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #828
                    November 2, 2002
                    10491 Posts
                    Posted: October 25, 2005, 7:07 am - IP Logged

LouisianaPick 3Mon, Oct 24, 20051-2-1

Staights like that.  Just like that  1-2-1 

We will now do the dance of the " Happy feet."  LOL

Dance

Win d    

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
                      Wisconsin
                      United States
                      Member #1303
                      March 27, 2003
                      1508 Posts
                      Posted: October 25, 2005, 7:19 am - IP Logged

So WIN D, you're going to change your screen name to "Mr. Sunshine" are you? Green laugh

Cheer up...it aint gonna happen. Experience has proven that there are way too many glitches in using such a system. Computers can't even get a handle on those.  All you can hope for is to try and reduce the odds against you. But luck is always going to be a significant factor...and luck can best be described as "perfect timing".

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                        Stone Mountain*Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #828
                        November 2, 2002
                        10491 Posts
                        Posted: October 25, 2005, 8:14 am - IP Logged

After a while "life"  beats the Luck and Sunshine out of most people Badger... it's true.  

What most un-lucky people don't understand is this:

The dance of the "happy feet" actually comes first.Yes first ...then the luck follows. 

It's step 1 ..and then step 2 ...then step 1 again.    121  just like that.

Most people only notice the 2nd "happy feet" dance after the Luck hits.  

Dance  luck  =    --->    Dance

Win d    

takeitez's avatar - japheth
                          Carters Lake, Ga.
                          United States
                          Member #5313
                          June 29, 2004
                          1065 Posts
                          Posted: October 25, 2005, 8:31 am - IP Logged
                          • Total predictions: 75,523
                          • Winning predictions: 285
                          • Winning predictions percentage: 0.38%
                          • Total simulated cost: $75,523.00
                          • Total simulated prizes: $40,695.00
                          • Prize Ratio: 53.88%

Copied from the bottom of the winners page here on lottery Post

ez

Sparta, NJ
                            United States
                            Member #18331
                            July 9, 2005
                            1977 Posts
                            Posted: October 25, 2005, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Not like the beautiful Fall colors one finds in Newark New Jersey but.... we try.

Ever wonder why the people in New York are so depressed?  The light at the end of the Tunnel is New Jersey!  

The bad news, when going in the opposite direction, there is no light - just lots of darkness.

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

Greenwich, CT
                              United States
                              Member #4793
                              May 24, 2004
                              1822 Posts
                              Posted: October 25, 2005, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

What a doomsday prediction!  The End is near!  That's been the claim for thousands of years.  I'll believe it when I see it, in the lottery and otherwise.