Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Illinois pick 4 evening 10/29/05

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 11 years ago by CalifDude.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
four4me's avatar - gate1
MD
United States
Member #1701
June 18, 2003
8366 Posts
Posted: October 29, 2005, 5:52 pm - IP Logged
Illinois pick 4 evening 10/29/05
8315       8907 these 4 #'s are from powertrails + 8324 & 8926
abdg        acfj
Powertrails work up has changed.
        3  9
      1  2  0 
    5  6  4  7
 # 3 is now the longest out in first position.
Here are some picks for the evening draw.
0915 5426 1463 3489 9063 5407 6149
0826 2389 2459 0437 1427 3206 1948
4085 3715 5964 6301 6183 4369 8543
5423 8512 8413 9326 1306 4063 4083
Long shot number for today the coldest #'s by all 4 positions 3702
longest #'s out in first position are now #3 then 5 and 4
My personal favorite 9218
    Poway CA (San Diego County)
    United States
    Member #3489
    January 25, 2004
    14120 Posts
    Posted: October 29, 2005, 10:12 pm - IP Logged
    Daily 4
    Sat, Oct 29, 2005
    1886, 2524, 0120, 6629, 3505, 2290, 5080, 5521, 7763, 2119, 8744, 3703, 8870, 3136, 8717, 9987
      United States
      Member #3489
      January 25, 2004
      14120 Posts
      Posted: October 29, 2005, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

You didn't have a thread for Midday, so of course I hit the straight!!

CalifDude Illinois Midday 4 Straight + 12-Way Box $2,700

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8366 Posts
        Posted: October 30, 2005, 12:17 am - IP Logged

You didn't have a thread for Midday, so of course I hit the straight!!

CalifDude Illinois Midday 4 Straight + 12-Way Box $2,700

CDude congrats on your midday win. I am sorry about the post had to do the family thing this am and didn't post or get a chance to do the work up. Managing my time spent doing work ups and such sure does get in the way of doing other stuff. Until I get a new PC for myself I have been jumping from one unit to another. My PC is dying this PC belongs to the kids. My excel stuff is on my PC so I've been jumping from one PC to another so I can post stuff. And since this PC belongs to them I have to wait my turn to use it, That's ironic because it's was my rule for them when I only had one PC and they had to wait until I was done. Now the tables are turned and they tell me to wait.

It won't be long before I get a newer unit and can have the best of both worlds again being on the Internet and able to open the excel files and transfer the results. As it is now my PC won't even stay logged onto the Internet as I think the graphics card is going bad. Or the processor is having some kind of hiccup. In either event my PC is six yrs old and it's time for a new unit. One whose processor and graphics can handle the faster pace of the internet now.

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8366 Posts
          Posted: October 30, 2005, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Evening Pick 4
          Sat, Oct 29 2005 is 5-3-1-3

Cdude almost had two hits today great work man.  3136

mine 3715

powertrails comes close also 8315

United States
            Member #3489
            January 25, 2004
            14120 Posts
            Posted: October 30, 2005, 11:02 am - IP Logged

No problem, four4me.  I look for threads to copy and paste my picks from the Prediction Page.  You certainly have no obligation to start a thread!!  LOL

Thank you for the "congrats".

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
              FEMA Region V Camp #21
              United States
              Member #520
              July 27, 2002
              5699 Posts
              Posted: October 30, 2005, 11:05 am - IP Logged

C-Dude, congrats from me too on your P-4 straight in IL yesterday!

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

United States
                Member #3489
                January 25, 2004
                14120 Posts
                Posted: October 30, 2005, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Thank you, Rick.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                  MD
                  United States
                  Member #1701
                  June 18, 2003
                  8366 Posts
                  Posted: October 30, 2005, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Cdude I sort of committed myself to proving to some folks that powertrails can and will hit the pick 4 straight using just those 4 numbers I post for it in the red ink. Using 10 draws for the history. However so far it hasn't happened. It's been quite a long time since I first started the thread. Some things I have learned from it is that two hot numbers mixed with all four cold numbers will produce a box or straight win depending on the order you put the digits. Also the left hand bottom corner of the triangle has produced numerous hits. Outside of that idea omitting some or all the previous drawn digits and making a few pick using the remaining digits. Can and has produced winners. Which is what I do when making my selections for the draws. In addition to using two hot and 2 cold numbers from the 9th and tenth draw back? It seems as though Illinois has changed the balls out because the digits they are drawing now are not in the same groove as the past 10 or so results have shown.

The Illinois post is state specific in other words my selections aren't for any other state they are just for Illinois. Although some folks have reported the powertrails numbers are hitting is other states besides Illinois. I haven't checked this out completely but take there word for it.

I'm curious if you post your predictions on the prediction board why do you find it necessary to re post your predictions in threads. Why aren't you posting picks for say Illinois pick 4 draws based on some specific number picking strategy for individual states?

United States
                    Member #3489
                    January 25, 2004
                    14120 Posts
                    Posted: October 30, 2005, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Cdude I sort of committed myself to proving to some folks that powertrails can and will hit the pick 4 straight using just those 4 numbers I post for it in the red ink. Using 10 draws for the history. However so far it hasn't happened. It's been quite a long time since I first started the thread. Some things I have learned from it is that two hot numbers mixed with all four cold numbers will produce a box or straight win depending on the order you put the digits. Also the left hand bottom corner of the triangle has produced numerous hits. Outside of that idea omitting some or all the previous drawn digits and making a few pick using the remaining digits. Can and has produced winners. Which is what I do when making my selections for the draws. In addition to using two hot and 2 cold numbers from the 9th and tenth draw back? It seems as though Illinois has changed the balls out because the digits they are drawing now are not in the same groove as the past 10 or so results have shown.

The Illinois post is state specific in other words my selections aren't for any other state they are just for Illinois. Although some folks have reported the powertrails numbers are hitting is other states besides Illinois. I haven't checked this out completely but take there word for it.

I'm curious if you post your predictions on the prediction board why do you find it necessary to re post your predictions in threads. Why aren't you posting picks for say Illinois pick 4 draws based on some specific number picking strategy for individual states?

I'm curious if you post your predictions on the prediction board why do you find it necessary to re post your predictions in threads.

Because there are a LOT of people that do NOT look at the Prediction Board.  When I only post there, so many people tell me (after I have a win) that they wished they had seen my prediction on the Prediction Board!!  Of course, the same happens here in the forums!!

Why aren't you posting picks for say Illinois pick 4 draws based on some specific number picking strategy for individual states?

I am. Why did you think otherwise?  I post predictions for CA, DE, FL, GA, IL, MI, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, and DC every day.  I'm trying to remember to do MA Pick 4 each day also.  I spend a lot of time looking at EACH state to figure out which numbers to play for that state and draw.  That's why I don't normally do more than 13 states.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                      MD
                      United States
                      Member #1701
                      June 18, 2003
                      8366 Posts
                      Posted: October 30, 2005, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

CDude just wondering is all. People on here should be looking at the predictions boards first in my opinion. In order to assimilate information on who's doing what, when, and where prediction wise. Many of the other threads are prediction bonuses because they contain information that can't be transcribed on the prediction board.

I appreciate your time and your posts I hope some people are getting something out of all your hard efforts. I am always happy when someone chimes in saying they won using my ideas. I know your happy when they let you know too.

United States
                        Member #3489
                        January 25, 2004
                        14120 Posts
                        Posted: October 30, 2005, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

CDude just wondering is all. People on here should be looking at the predictions boards first in my opinion. In order to assimilate information on who's doing what, when, and where prediction wise. Many of the other threads are prediction bonuses because they contain information that can't be transcribed on the prediction board.

I appreciate your time and your posts I hope some people are getting something out of all your hard efforts. I am always happy when someone chimes in saying they won using my ideas. I know your happy when they let you know too.

Yes, I always try to do each state individually.  Now and then I will do an "all states", if I don't have time to do all the states.

Yes, I get P.M.s and emails telling me of many hits.  This morning Ms5pennies hit Wash D.C. using my Pick 4 predictions and I had emails from two others (not LP members) that also hit Wash D.C.  I mainly just do the 13 states that I know there are people that play my predictions on a regular basis.  Just when I think I will drop a state, someone tells me of a nice hit using my numbers, so I continue!!