Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery system

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 11 years ago by lchoro.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #19641
August 3, 2005
3 Posts
Posted: November 3, 2005, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

how has this worked out for everybody, looks pretty interesting.

just want to know if you run the mid-day with the night or keep them seperate?

Missouri
    United States
    Member #11035
    February 2, 2005
    99 Posts
    Posted: November 3, 2005, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

This whole week so far i have hit 5 times for $50 each time. i usually play about $10-$15. If i could just figure out a way which way the number is coming i would play $1 on each number. and to tarq i keep midday and evening seperated.

ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
      Member #4416
      April 22, 2004
      1075 Posts
      Posted: November 3, 2005, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

What exactly is it that makes the +1+2+3 a system?

What is the rationale behind it?

Can anyone explain why it works or why it is supposed to work?

Thanks,

aye'

United States
        Member #5565
        July 11, 2004
        260 Posts
        Posted: November 3, 2005, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

I think he's just trying to set up a simple system to cycle through the range of numbers.  You need a seed value to start off the series.  For example, you could start with the 3-digit seed 1, 1, 1.  Next you need to identify a 3-digit value that you add to the seed on each subsequent drawing to place your bet.  For example, you might use a value of 3,7,4. To figure out what number to bet, you add the respective digits from the increment to the seed value.  The first number would 4, 8, 5.

It's a very easy system to backtest.  On the Virginia Cash 5, I set up two series, one starting from the seed of 1,1,1, the other from 2,2,2.  I designated a different incremental value for the two series: 3, 7, 4 for the first and 7, 3, 4 for the second.  My backtest for the last ten days (20 drawings) of October yielded a prize total of $ 100, or a net profit of $ 60 on $ 40 of numbers bet over that time.  

Numbers will tend to recycle after ten drawings if you use the same increment throughout the game. 

United States
          Member #19641
          August 3, 2005
          3 Posts
          Posted: November 4, 2005, 11:29 am - IP Logged

thanks jmac,

had one more question - do you play the numbers both straight and box? pretty sure the answer would be yes just double checking

thanks in advance

Missouri
            United States
            Member #11035
            February 2, 2005
            99 Posts
            Posted: November 4, 2005, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Okay i was doing some research on my system and figured out a way to filter a crap load of numbers. I couldn't believe it was right there in front of me.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31343 Posts
              Posted: November 5, 2005, 12:00 am - IP Logged

Okay i was doing some research on my system and figured out a way to filter a crap load of numbers. I couldn't believe it was right there in front of me.

share, please!!!!

love to nibble those micey feet.

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
                Member #12618
                March 18, 2005
                2060 Posts
                Posted: November 5, 2005, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Hello how are you,I'm trying so hard to hit in NJ it's day and nite .I play pick3 and pick 4 but mostly pick3.The numbers came out is Sat.day-043 Sat.nite-317,Sun.day-081 Sun.nite-144 "How do you derive at your system to see what is coming from these numbers."What do you see from the numbers that came out in new jersey so far? you can e-mail me at Ladydee044@yahoo.com I'm ladydeb1@lotterypost.com .I live in New Jersey.I am trying to hit .My girlfreind hit last two nites,but you think she would give me some numbers to play.Right.So send me what you make out from what came out in NJ.Thanks!!!

All you have to do is read the directions that the posters above you wrote out and you'll be able to come up with numbers for your state yourself. A little work is all it takes.

Dance like no one is watching.

United States
                  Member #5565
                  July 11, 2004
                  260 Posts
                  Posted: November 5, 2005, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

You can try ranking the ten numbers from those most recently drawn to those drawn the longest ago.  The third number in the winning set of numbers for a drawing should be given the rank of 1 since it was the last drawn in the set.   The middle number should be assigned a rank of 2, and the first is given a rank of 1. You'll find that the numbers ranked 9 and 10 usually stay there for several days so you can filter those two numbers out until they move to the top of the rankings.  It's rare for the same three numbers or pairs to appear in the winning number on successive drawings, and the same appears to be true for ranks.  You should be able to discern other patterns in the winning numbers. 

United States
                    Member #5565
                    July 11, 2004
                    260 Posts
                    Posted: November 6, 2005, 10:09 am - IP Logged

You can try ranking the ten numbers from those most recently drawn to those drawn the longest ago.  The third number in the winning set of numbers for a drawing should be given the rank of 1 since it was the last drawn in the set.   The middle number should be assigned a rank of 2, and the first is given a rank of 1. You'll find that the numbers ranked 9 and 10 usually stay there for several days so you can filter those two numbers out until they move to the top of the rankings.  It's rare for the same three numbers or pairs to appear in the winning number on successive drawings, and the same appears to be true for ranks.  You should be able to discern other patterns in the winning numbers. 

Meant to correct it so that the 1st number in a pick3 should be given a rank of 3 since the last number drawn is given the rank of 1 as the most recently drawn and the ranks are given in reverse order.  You might also try the ranking system for each ball position.  I'm finding roughly the same tendency for the numbers ranked from 3 to 7 to show up most often in the same position.