Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hey, I got 4 of 5 on one ticket, MB on

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LckyLary.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
Member #4877
May 30, 2004
5121 Posts
Posted: November 2, 2005, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

another.

$150 + $2.

This will allow me to play a little more agressively on this jackpot, but I'll put some away for future rollovers.

ConGrattttttttttttttttttttttttsssssssssssssssssss...........Prob988!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job or Good luck..........if I may ask how you did itttttttttttttttttttttttt?

On average, I have been buying $20 to $40 in QUICK-Picks.....................

casting my FAITH to win by sheer........................................LUCKKKKKKKK!

I scann many post  to observe what others  are doing......but,  I'm  locked

in to a personnel comittttttment thru 12-05 to BUY QUICK-PICKSSSSSSSS!

Yes,.........this is crazy & not stasticallllllllllllllllllllllllllll.............I know!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Therefore,.....I save a lot of time......at the cost of  casting $$$ against.....

the WIND!!!!!

HOW many tickets did you buy, using software, pen paper or ????????? Quick-Picks..........................................................................................LOL

PSYKOMO 

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5121 Posts
    Posted: November 2, 2005, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

No, my tickets were not quick-picks. 

I generate my numbers through some software I wrote a long time ago.    It is a kind of wheeling program, except that it is designed to wheel through the entire field, not a limited subset of numbers.  I would never dream of wheeling through subsets, since my impression is that it reduces your odds of winning  to do it that way, although if you do win with subset wheeling, you win slightly bigger amounts than you would have otherwise.  The program is not designed to increase my odds of winning, which is impossible by the way, but it is designed to prevent me from reducing my odds of winning, which is very possible. 

I sometimes suspect that quick-picks are not entirely random but rather are programmed to do a kind of subset wheeling, though I could be wrong on that.  It is easy to insert a bias like that into a program without having it noticed.   If this were the case, it would have the effect of increasing the lottery's odds of having a rollover, which of course the lottery wants very much, since rollovers increase sales.

The Deli near here where a big winner was is actually on the Pennsylvania side of the border, at Washington Crossing and it was a Powerball drawing, not a Megamillions drawing.  The prize won there was won by a New Jersey couple and the annuity prize at that time was $213M.  That ticket I believe was a quick pick.  No one at the Deli ever heard again from the winners.  I know because I've asked.  The employees did get a bonus from their company, however.  I know that at least one of the employees of the store wrote the winner asking for a further tip, but it appears that the winner did not respond to that request for money in any way.   This is understandable, since it is probably just one among thousands of such requests for money that you get when you win big.  The employee had a sad story to tell, but I'll bet everyone has a sad story.

I generally don't post my numbers, and in any case, I don't have a flatbed scanner.

APOLIJAZZZZZZZZZZ  to  all Lottery Posters.............................................

PSYKO can"t" read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prob988...............answered before.......................PSYKOMEEEE$$$$$$$

could ask for DATA.........................I'm hitting about 39.6888888 percent.

NOT great as a win,.......................only looking to BE or hit a JACKPOT$$

LOL

PSYKOMO 

United States
      Member #16612
      June 2, 2005
      3493 Posts
      Posted: November 3, 2005, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations to you Prob988. What numbers did you select and the date that you won 4+0? I need to know because if you got 4+0 after 8/31/05, I have to put you on the predictions list just like I did to Todd. Good luck to you on your picks and keep it up.

United States
        Member #10720
        January 23, 2005
        933 Posts
        Posted: November 4, 2005, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Last Friday a week ago I had: 3+bonus, 2+bonus, 1+bonus and 0+bonus. This was using an algorithm I nicknamed "Big Blue". I also have QP type algorithms when I want to play more than a few tickets for a big drawing. I have the program loaded on a portable device so I can generate numbers anyplace I want and it can switch between 4 different states.

This drawing I had one Bonus Ball on one ticket. It was played as a machine generated QP and it was from the Leprechaun News (where the last big jackpot was from). Two of the "new" numbers came out which messed up my algos!