Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 3:27 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Another one digit miss...

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 11 years ago by scorpio.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
PA
United States
Member #22983
October 6, 2005
2226 Posts
Posted: November 2, 2005, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Played 4157 50/50, came up 5047. Wow. I can't believe this. I only ever won the big 4 boxed twice too, and I play it once in a great while. One number again from at least 100 bucks, and I only played one ticket. I so want to quit the lottery, especially pick 3 and 4. I would rather miss ENTIRELY than by one number. This is getting to be too much. Cussing Face Sure I am not going to hit the $2600 maybe, but I would have been happy with at least $100! Damn the lottery.

PA
    United States
    Member #22983
    October 6, 2005
    2226 Posts
    Posted: November 2, 2005, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Which of course further proves my point of being closer with "computerized drawings" than balls. Probably why I prefer balls, I usually lose outright! It is less painful that way.

United States
      Member #9579
      December 12, 2004
      2121 Posts
      Posted: November 2, 2005, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

sirbrad,happens to me everyday,tonight tri states=2366,i had 3366.one off,keeps us donating to education and poor teachers,who just were on strike here!

Norfolk, VA
        United States
        Member #21485
        September 10, 2005
        440 Posts
        Posted: November 2, 2005, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Hello, you must be talking about VA lottery, because the same thing happened to me. I also played 4175, I was so mad.......... I was like how come I cannot win this, I am always one number off, so I know what you mean. I played last night 022 and did not play it earlier and it came out. I was like what is going on................... When I donot play a number it comes out the next time or I am one number off..... WEll good luck., I get mad as well, I just want to hit 2600.00 or 5000.00 and I am done...... Trust me.... I cannot keep giving these people my money you know...... I am trying though.... I know I will hit it one day and so will you.......

Chella
        Virginia

PA
          United States
          Member #22983
          October 6, 2005
          2226 Posts
          Posted: November 3, 2005, 1:13 am - IP Logged

Exactly Chella. One time for me an I am definitely done with BIG 4. I always thought it was some type of conspiracy against me personally, and that they were making me miss by one number purposely, as to throw a wrench into my otherwise flawless system. LOL  For me it was the PA lottery, what was VA's?

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
            california
            United States
            Member #23475
            October 13, 2005
            659 Posts
            Posted: November 3, 2005, 3:36 am - IP Logged

Well, don't feel so bad, i got you guys beat. Monday afternoon I was working on Fantacy Five, i had 4 written down and staring at the fifth number. Started thinking I gotta quit this and vacume, cook Japanese food, take a shower and get ready for Halloween.

How much did I loose? Only half of the jackpot which was $482,000.

Nothing to do but get more focused and prioritize better next time. Let's see, Halloween or 241k. . . . Halloween or . . .  ..

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

PA
              United States
              Member #22983
              October 6, 2005
              2226 Posts
              Posted: November 3, 2005, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Ok some lucky 'horoscope numbers' for today and tonight. 3927, and maybe 2360. I like high low combos. If they lose I am done! If they win, I am still done! Lol.

PA
                United States
                Member #22983
                October 6, 2005
                2226 Posts
                Posted: November 3, 2005, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Ok some lucky 'horoscope numbers' for today and tonight. 3927, and maybe 2360. I like high low combos. If they lose I am done! If they win, I am still done! Lol.

WTH?!?!?!

Another ONE number miss!!! If only that 9 would have been flipped!!! Man what is going on here?!?! I am done!! I never had back to back one digit misses before, this is getting crazy! Do I keep wasting money or quit? Please just let me hit a jackpot so I can stop the madness! P***ed  Crazy

United States
                  Member #9579
                  December 12, 2004
                  2121 Posts
                  Posted: November 3, 2005, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

a new trend here in tri states,numbers that just hit,in last of october are hitting again,man those lotteries will stoop how low to get our money!

Norfolk, VA
                    United States
                    Member #21485
                    September 10, 2005
                    440 Posts
                    Posted: November 3, 2005, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Wow scorpio, I know what you mean...... I am so mad cause I played 6814 for the pick 4 and it came out 6804...... I was so mad at myself because I was like why????????? I lost out the other day on 220 here in VA and have been playing that for a while and then missed out on 9236 and the night I did not play it it came out........ So mad, where is my luck going? I mean I am so tired of this. Last night I missed out on one number again but during that day I played the number for the pick 4 for the day time and came out at night time. I get so close..... I feel it coming soon you know. I want to win tonight. I guess I will try 8346, 8546, 6486, and 8614....... oh yeah and 8642, now maybe just maybe I will hit something here in VA....... Oh please let me hit just one time. If it was up to me I would of hit at least 15 times in 2 weeks that is how many times I have been on you know. Hey where do you play? What state?

Chella
                    VA

United States
                      Member #9579
                      December 12, 2004
                      2121 Posts
                      Posted: November 3, 2005, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

chella,i play in tri states now.i lived in norfolk and richmond once.i think the lottery acts the same in all states.ba has a nice listing of patterns,etc.so hard to nail them down specifically as you know from experience.

konane's avatar - wallace
                        Atlanta, GA
                        United States
                        Member #1265
                        March 13, 2003
                        3350 Posts
                        Posted: November 3, 2005, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Well, don't feel so bad, i got you guys beat. Monday afternoon I was working on Fantacy Five, i had 4 written down and staring at the fifth number. Started thinking I gotta quit this and vacume, cook Japanese food, take a shower and get ready for Halloween.

How much did I loose? Only half of the jackpot which was $482,000.

Nothing to do but get more focused and prioritize better next time. Let's see, Halloween or 241k. . . . Halloween or . . .  ..

Thud

Good luck to everyone!

Norfolk, VA
                          United States
                          Member #21485
                          September 10, 2005
                          440 Posts
                          Posted: November 3, 2005, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

I know that is crazy huh? I am so tired of these numbers just want to hit one time. I hope I win something tonight...... I am just going to take my time and hope that the number comes out right. You know what I mean. I live in Norfolk, my husband is in the navy............He told me hey I am tired of you getting close he wants me to win already...... I am like I am trying you know. Thank you.

Chella
                          VA

United States
                            Member #9579
                            December 12, 2004
                            2121 Posts
                            Posted: November 3, 2005, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

chella,yeah we lived on atlantic beach area,before moving on base quarters,beautiful area.

Norfolk, VA
                              United States
                              Member #21485
                              September 10, 2005
                              440 Posts
                              Posted: November 3, 2005, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

Oh okay scorpio, I know exactly where that is.... Wow do you miss it? Well I like it here where I am so quite you know..... Really love it.