Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Powerball QP's

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Just6ntlc.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
PA
United States
Member #22983
October 6, 2005
2226 Posts
Posted: November 8, 2005, 2:35 am - IP Logged

Who do you let pick your QP's? Sometimes I pick all my QP's online using a RNG, smart pick, and my ball machine. Sometimes I combine all of them together, or sometimes I will let the terminal pick them all. I always wondered if it would be better to get a fresh QP every single time, or keep playing the same old QP's that still have not yet come up? Technically I guess all have the same equal chance, but I sort of feel like I have an advantage if I would keep playing the same set of numbers that have not come up yet, even if it took 30,000 years...So what do you do?  

Alabama
    United States
    Member #17830
    June 27, 2005
    309 Posts
    Posted: November 8, 2005, 10:58 am - IP Logged

I use both the lottery terminal QP's and the Lottery Post Quick Picks Random Number Generator (RNG).

As for if it would be better to get a fresh QP every single time, or keep playing the same old QP's that still have not yet come up, I usually play the QP's for several draws because I buy multi draws (no lottery in Alabama). However, I rarely replay those quick pick numbers. I select new ones on the next trip to a lottery state. In my opinion, if you replay QP's, they are no longer QP's but selected numbers.

I had some favorite numbers that I used to play whenever I bought lottery tickets (pick-5 and pick-6 games). Those numbers have never come up in the entire drawing history of the games that I play. Maybe I'd do better by replaying QP's...

Check out the benefits of a Lottery Post Premium Membership!

Want to know more?  >> Click Here <<

Read what Platinum Members have to say:  << Click Here >> 

United States
      Member #16612
      June 2, 2005
      3493 Posts
      Posted: November 11, 2005, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

I usually let the lottery machine have the QPs for me. The other option is to select my own numbers.