Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 12:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky for Life but not this time, lol

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 11 years ago by sirbrad.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #119
February 19, 2002
527 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2005, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Tonight's winning LFL numbers:

9, 15, 18, 29, 33, 35-- I bought 8 tickets; my "closest" two were:

8,  9, 15, 24, 31, 36

8,  9, 15, 23, 32, 36

but hey I got a $10. instant winner ticket that I can use to buy 5 more tickets for Monday night's drawing.

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    PA
    United States
    Member #22983
    October 6, 2005
    2226 Posts
    Posted: November 15, 2005, 1:19 am - IP Logged

Nice, yea I got the instant winner only twice, but I only play LFL once in awhile. Not as much as I would like to, because the powerball seems to get most of my cash in my lottery budget. I hate the fact that the game is $2.00, because I get not get in all my numbers for a reasonable price, especially when I got about 4 other lotteries I want to play. You basically go broke to make someone else more rich later.

I would like to invest $20 for tickets if I can, but that is only 10 plays, and I usually only play no more than $8 maximum. But I think when the powerball is at a lower level, I will concentrate on LFL more. I have matched 4 out of 6 four times as you know, but I have matched 3 and been one off on all the other numbers far more times. It does get frustrating after awhile.

But I honestly feel that I can beat this game, and I will one day soon. Let it be written here now for when I come back one day/night "lucky for life." Lep

PA
      United States
      Member #22983
      October 6, 2005
      2226 Posts
      Posted: November 17, 2005, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Well I guess luck is finally on my side for a change! So far I have been "lucky for 2 days." Let's hope it continues on through tonight! I found $12.00 in cash at the grocery store. So I decided to get some powerball tickets. Well I won $7.00 as I mentioned earlier, the most I have gotten in quite some time.

I decided that since I got a little return, I may as well buy $10 in Lucky For Life tickets. Well guess what? Dingle ling ling!!!! Yes that was music to my ears! I have not heard that sweet sound in ages! So basically my $10 in tickets were free! Lep  Big Smile  Thank you LFL! It is exciting for me, because usually my returns are zero. ALthough not yet enough money to make an initial impact, it does help with ticket costs. I had one heck of a long losing streak with all one digit misses for awhile,so I am hoping to have one big long winning streak now! Heck I would even settle for one HUGE win!

Hurray!

United States
        Member #379
        June 5, 2002
        11296 Posts
        Posted: November 17, 2005, 10:31 am - IP Logged

Nice, yea I got the instant winner only twice, but I only play LFL once in awhile. Not as much as I would like to, because the powerball seems to get most of my cash in my lottery budget. I hate the fact that the game is $2.00, because I get not get in all my numbers for a reasonable price, especially when I got about 4 other lotteries I want to play. You basically go broke to make someone else more rich later.

I would like to invest $20 for tickets if I can, but that is only 10 plays, and I usually only play no more than $8 maximum. But I think when the powerball is at a lower level, I will concentrate on LFL more. I have matched 4 out of 6 four times as you know, but I have matched 3 and been one off on all the other numbers far more times. It does get frustrating after awhile.

But I honestly feel that I can beat this game, and I will one day soon. Let it be written here now for when I come back one day/night "lucky for life." Lep

brad:

Why do you insist on playing that stupid UfL (Greg too)? Why don't you concentrate on Match 6 when Powerball is low? You don't want to worry about future lottery payments.

PA
          United States
          Member #22983
          October 6, 2005
          2226 Posts
          Posted: November 17, 2005, 10:37 am - IP Logged

I do play match 6 often, but I prefer 38 balls to 49. Ironically, and contrary to your popular belief, I have had better paybacks from LFL. Why do you even care about what others play? Is it because you actually care about the financial welfare of total strangers, or actually because you are envious that your state does not have it? I play LFL because I would love a lifetime of checks, especially since I am still young. Also because the game is very beatable.

So I don't understand why you are upset with others playing what you feel is a bad game. It is their loss right? Although my top prize on match 6 is around $100 altogether, I prefer to narrow it down more by 38 balls. Plus with the match 6 you wait forever for the JP to grow enough to make it worth playing. LFL is not going to go away just because YOU want it to. That type of self-centered attitude that you frequently express is also contradicting to your supposed caring of total stranger's financial situations.

PA
            United States
            Member #22983
            October 6, 2005
            2226 Posts
            Posted: November 17, 2005, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Well got 3 out 6 again.

Lucky For Life Lotto: 6, 7, 12, 18, 27, 35

Played: 1, 7, 18, 22, 26, 35

Soooo close!!! Man this game is frustrating, but I feel I am about to crack it! I only played 5 picks, and one was a QP. I had 3 other numbers matched scattered through out the lines. But $3 is the prize for cutting the numbers in half. Man what a crappy payout for getting half the numbers!

I believe when I can start playing more combinations from my systems I will be able to hit all 6. If I am doing this well on only 5 lines, the sky is the limit. But that darn $2.00 price tag is a hindrance. The lower tier prizes are too bad to make me want to risk more money, but that instant win jingle is an equalizer, and incentive.

PA
              United States
              Member #22983
              October 6, 2005
              2226 Posts
              Posted: November 22, 2005, 5:15 am - IP Logged

I got 3 of 6 this time, but via a QP on the last line of 5 plays. I matched 2 of 6 on line one. Still somewhat hot! The winning numbers were  9  12  16  21  28  37

QP was 1  9  16  23  26  37    23 and 26 were two digits off! Man I don't know if I should just stick to QPs, or keep using my system. Maybe stick to what I have been doing, a combination of both. But so far this has not brought home the big one. But some is better than none. I WILL hit it soon! Surrender    <--------- (Lucky For life Numbers)  Big Smile

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #1340
                April 6, 2003
                2450 Posts
                Posted: November 22, 2005, 5:37 am - IP Logged

I skip LFL and M6 because I do not support my state's desire to sell $2 tickets. If I spend $2 for a PB power play ticket, that's my choice. I also drop the occasional $1 on cash 5 in the semi-rare event it rolls twice.

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

PA
                  United States
                  Member #22983
                  October 6, 2005
                  2226 Posts
                  Posted: November 22, 2005, 5:47 am - IP Logged

Yeah I hate the $2.00 ticket, but I like the odds a lot better. It is a lot easier for me to work with 38 balls as opposed to 49-55. BUT because of the heftier price tag I do not play as much as I would like. So I suppose with those better odds do come a price. If the game was a dollar, I would have spent far more by now. But then there would probably be too many winners, and the lottery would not make any money on the game. So the price does make some sense. But as I said it limits me drastically as to how many I buy.

United States
                    Member #119
                    February 19, 2002
                    527 Posts
                    Posted: November 24, 2005, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Ok, you can see how I did with the 11/24/05 Lucky For Life numbers:

Winning Numbers:

1, 7, 10, 24, 27, 38

Notice how some to most of my numbers were off by just 1 digit plus or minus!

2, 8, 9, 18, 27, 29

2, 11, 21, 25, 30, 34

7, 8, 9, 29, 35, 38

I had 5 of the 6 winning numbers scattered among 5 ticket lines! :)

I STILL think this is a beatable game and I'm gonna keep at it.

PA
                      United States
                      Member #22983
                      October 6, 2005
                      2226 Posts
                      Posted: November 24, 2005, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Do you play QPs or your own numbers?

PA
                        United States
                        Member #22983
                        October 6, 2005
                        2226 Posts
                        Posted: November 24, 2005, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

Ok, you can see how I did with the 11/24/05 Lucky For Life numbers:

Winning Numbers:

1, 7, 10, 24, 27, 38

Notice how some to most of my numbers were off by just 1 digit plus or minus!

2, 8, 9, 18, 27, 29

2, 11, 21, 25, 30, 34

7, 8, 9, 29, 35, 38

I had 5 of the 6 winning numbers scattered among 5 ticket lines! :)

I STILL think this is a beatable game and I'm gonna keep at it.

Wow some of my old tickets have 1,7, 10, 24 on them! Yes on one line, as I used play them numbers a lot. But I got sick of them always losing. Would have been another 4 out of 6 $40 win anyway. Oddly enough though I skipped this drawing. I was winning quite a bit via instant winners, but then everything went cold. The $2.00 price also has a negative influence on my playing, so I cannot keep playing every week if I want to play other lotteries. I think the 4 out of 6 prize is terrible also. The game needs some changes.

United States
                          Member #119
                          February 19, 2002
                          527 Posts
                          Posted: November 25, 2005, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

I play my own numbers based on Gail's Chart #4 but who knows, I might use a wheel soon!

PA
                            United States
                            Member #22983
                            October 6, 2005
                            2226 Posts
                            Posted: November 28, 2005, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Well got ONE QP unplanned, and got 3 of 6, and one number being off by one digit. This seems to be the way to go, as I am getting more numbers with fewer QPS than by using systems. So this may be my new system from now on, NO systems.