Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PowerBall Is Under Psychic Siege

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 11 years ago by sirbrad.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
Member #4416
April 22, 2004
1075 Posts
Posted: November 12, 2005, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Have you ever suspected that lottery drawings of any kind are not altogether random? With all the possibilities and draw history, it can be rather difficult to get a grip on exactly what's happening with the drawings. I've been watching the PowerBall game for quite a while. I've seen some strange things, but I was never able to draw any conclusions about them. Well, since the 5/55 matrix was implemented, I've been keeping pretty good records. Those records have been much easier to take in as a whole over this short time period and they've afforded me some insight into what's been going on in some of the more distant history of the game. The conclusion that I've come to is that the results of the PowerBall drawings are contrived to a significant degree.

No, I'm not saying that the PowerBall game is rigged by MUSL. I think they run the game as honestly and randomly as possible. What I'm postulating is that someone or some group of psychic adepts is making an ongoing effort to influence the outcomes of the PowerBall drawings. Actually, I considered organizing a psychic raid on the game quite a while back, but I was unable to find enough of the right people to pull it off. I also know that there have been similar proposals and efforts by others here at Lottery Post. From what I'm seeing in the drawings, it seems rather apparent that somebody somewhere has finally put together a viable plan of attack. It looks like they've been operating with some success for about a year now.

I really doubt that the party or parties responsible for the attack are from this site, but I'm sure that it's being done. The indications I'm seeing are that more than one person is involved, and it looks like the ring leader is considerably more accomplished than his or her cohorts. There are just too many things pointing to this conclusion, and the eveidence is extremely clear to any scrutinizing mind that is open to the possibility. I don't want to get into the specifics out in the open forum here, but I'd like to hear from anyone who has noticed this same thing and has reached a similar conclusion. I'm perfectly willing to share more detailed information with anyone who is sincere and has similar observations and evidence to share.  Whether you put your information out in the open is up to you, but I personally don't think that's a very good idea at this point in time.

To those responsible: Even though I don't know who you are, carrying out the psychic attack on the PowerBall game, be advised that I know exactly what you're doing. Be further advised that I quite literally have your numbers and I don't intend to sit idly by. I fully intend to bet right along with you. Go ahead and change up the numbers if you want, but I'll be right on your tail. The human mind is a complex thing, but it's much more predictable and easier to fathom than the workings of MUSL's draw machines and ball sets. Don't get me wrong. I harbor no animosity toward you for your efforts. I applaud what you're doing. I just want you to know that from here on out, you've got some uninvited company in your little pool. I could have cashed some nice tickets if I'd picked up on this sooner, but that's water over the dam. I will be cashing right along with you from this day forward. Good luck to you and anyone else who might be able to figure out what's going on.

C'ya in the smilin' line,

aye'

United States
    Member #4416
    April 22, 2004
    1075 Posts
    Posted: November 13, 2005, 4:11 am - IP Logged

Nice try, gang. You're slick, but you could stand a good greasin'. I'm hanging right with you. We'll get all of our numbers before too long. Mind if I help?

aye'

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      PA
      United States
      Member #22983
      October 6, 2005
      2226 Posts
      Posted: November 13, 2005, 4:52 am - IP Logged

Ok ok....you got us! Geez, we just wanna get rich like you!! But hey, join the party then if you want. We ain't greedy. We will stop the attack on the balls when those darn little things give us our millions.

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #12305
        March 10, 2005
        2984 Posts
        Posted: November 14, 2005, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Hi aye

Interesting supposition.

If those guys happened to be pushing 6, 14, 30, 41, 42 RB 37 a case might be made for it.  But if so they've got a bit of a focus problem.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

United States
          Member #4416
          April 22, 2004
          1075 Posts
          Posted: November 15, 2005, 9:07 am - IP Logged

Jack,

I haven't been able to figure out what, if anything, this group is doing with the red PowerBall. I have noticed some things about the 1/42 numbers, but I have only suspicions about a couple of different numbers. Interestingly, they do have something in common with the red 37 ball that you mention. With that in mind, I'll have to keep a little closer eye on the what's happening with the red balls; maybe they're working that side of the street, too. Thanks for the tip off.

I do agree with you on one of the 5/55 numbers that you point out. I'm not really even sure that they're sticking with one set of numbers. It looks more like they're rotating their numbers, and each party involved is working only one particular number in any given draw. I think that would explain what appears to be a lack of sufficient focus. Also, some of the players in this attack seem to be considerably more adept than others.

I don't think they've managed to hit the grand slam just yet, but they've manipulated the drawings enough to nullify any assumptions of randomness. It wasn't just a fluke or a poorly designed game that made possible all of those frequent smaller jackpot winners toward the end of the 5/53 era. I'm telling you, these guys are a force. I just wish I'd realized sooner what they've been doing.

If you'd like, I can send you the latest series of 5/55 numbers they've been working. Just let me know. They might change them up at any time, but it appears that they've settled on this one set for a while. I know how to track their moves. When they hit, I'll be right in the mix with them.

aye'

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #12305
            March 10, 2005
            2984 Posts
            Posted: November 15, 2005, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Eh?

Egos don't count.

four4me's avatar - gate1
              MD
              United States
              Member #1701
              June 18, 2003
              8364 Posts
              Posted: November 15, 2005, 9:49 am - IP Logged

ayenowitall wrote:

From what I'm seeing in the drawings, it seems rather apparent that somebody somewhere has finally put together a viable plan of attack. It looks like they've been operating with some success for about a year now.

Who, what, when, were, and how did you come to this conclusion.

I don't want to get into the specifics out in the open forum here, but I'd like to hear from anyone who has noticed this same thing and has reached a similar conclusion.

This is a bit contradictory how do you propose we discuss it.... through transcendental meditation or should we all meet at some secret location.

Greenwich, CT
                United States
                Member #4793
                May 24, 2004
                1822 Posts
                Posted: November 15, 2005, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Holy conspiracy, ayenowitall!

Now you've been around the Powerball game for a while, and have good methods...so I'm intrigued by your posts.  I've been working the 41 MM draw history for the last few weeks, but I'm sure Powerball will come around and I'll be able to take a good look at the 20 or so PB drawings of the new era.  I'll be looking for the psychic influence!

United States
                  Member #4416
                  April 22, 2004
                  1075 Posts
                  Posted: November 15, 2005, 10:52 am - IP Logged

four4me,

I posted this thread in the Mystical forum because I knew most people of the more linear, left-brained orientation would not be very receptive to my discovery. You are clearly in that group. It's apparent that you're more interested in making a sarcastic, derisive speech than actually advancing any substantive contribution to this discussion. The answers to your queries -  "Who, what, when, were (sic), and how did you come to this conclusion.(?)" - are all in my original post. Those answers would have been obvious to you if you'd been even the slightest bit open to what I was saying. The answer to your last question is common knowledge: private message.

I clearly stated that I'm interested in hearing from sincere people who have similar observations, evidence, and conclusions to offer. You obviously don't meet any of those qualifications. I can stand criticism, but let it be germane and constructive to the subject at hand. You've always seemed to be a rather reasonable person, but what you're offering this time is uninvited and uncalled for.

Thanks, but no thanks.

aye'

United States
                    Member #4416
                    April 22, 2004
                    1075 Posts
                    Posted: November 15, 2005, 11:20 am - IP Logged

JAG,

Thanks for your interest in this matter. I think you'll see more clearly what I'm talkng about once you start to study the 5/55 history of the PowerBall game. You should also be able to apply what you learn to the later 5/53 history. Just keep an open mind about it. You might even recognize more than I'm seeing. There may be other explanations, but this one seems to be the best fit right now. I try to follow most every lead, so even I might not be so sure of this at some point in the future. All I can do is go with what I know right now. I look forward to hearing more from you on this.

aye'

four4me's avatar - gate1
                      MD
                      United States
                      Member #1701
                      June 18, 2003
                      8364 Posts
                      Posted: November 15, 2005, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Aye don't dis me if there was no name to this thread I would have sworn Jack wrote it. Sounds a lot like something he would say. Regardless of mystical or not you have no knowledge of my higher powers...... the cat is out of the bag.... it's me that has been making the balls fall they way they have been I alone am the manipulator of them the red ball aren't cooperating at this time but they will the next time i play the game.

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #12305
                        March 10, 2005
                        2984 Posts
                        Posted: November 15, 2005, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Four4me:

Hmmmm.

Considering such a possibility isn't outside my range of interests and ponderings.  I doubt I would have posted a thread about it, however.

By the same token, I suspect if I'd posted it there probably wouldn't have been overt ridicule in the reply(s).  Maybe non-response, but probably not ridicule.

Just a suspicion I have.

Jack

Egos don't count.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                          MD
                          United States
                          Member #1701
                          June 18, 2003
                          8364 Posts
                          Posted: November 15, 2005, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Nothing personal Jack the first part of the thread seemed a little like what we discussed when you first joined how a bunch of people might will the balls to make a show. Or through meditation we might see in advance what they will be before the draw. Several weeks ago if I had played I would have matched 5 balls but I sat out that game. Didn't feel like driving to DC to get my tickets. I had decided to wait one more draw. Needless to say it was another one of my biggest mistakes. Next time i will not pass up the chance to go.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                            New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #12305
                            March 10, 2005
                            2984 Posts
                            Posted: November 16, 2005, 7:45 am - IP Logged

Hope it works for you Four4me.

Jack

aye

After thinking about your post for a day and scouting around for a while I've come to believe you're probably correct in what you've surmised.

I have to dislodge a belief or two about the way numbers work to come around to it, but I think a case can be made that something's doing what you suggest.  There's enough circumstantial evidence to put anyone who wanted to disprove it onto the defensive.

I'm trying to think of another plausible means of explaining the evidence and coming up with answers that are only further out in right field than this one.

Occam's razor. 

I think you're wise to play their numbers and ride along.  Even if they're not master adepts, but rather are aliens or time travellers, or crop circle makers, or God.  Fact is it doesn't matter who's doing it, doesn't matter whether their reasons happen to be those we'd naturally believe they are.

A flea doesn't know where he's going when he hops onto a dog.  Doesn't matter to him.  He's after a meal, not a ride.

Jack

Egos don't count.

New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #12305
                              March 10, 2005
                              2984 Posts
                              Posted: November 25, 2005, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

For what it's worth, I'm entirely convinced. 

I believe there are ways to detect it and that there's plenty of evidence to support the premise, whether a person prefers to believe it, or doesn't.  I'd prefer not to, but my thought is I'm going to just have to believe the evidence.

The good news is, from my perspective, that it's not a single group of people doing it and they're working cross-purposes to one another, gumming the works but skewing things completely out of kilter in a lot of ways.

Anyone who's willing to test it can verify it for themselves by using tools available to Platinum Members and digesting what they see.  It's relatively easy to even see the different metaphysical approaches the opposing groups are using and how their successes and failures manifest themselves.

I don't have investment in whether anyone believes any of this, or doesn't.  I also couldn't care less if various parties prefer to believe I'm simply nuts or have too active an imagination.

But for the folks doing it I'd offer this as a comment:

You need to get in touch with the other groups and begin working with them.  You are pulling and pushing against one another keeping anyone among you from having consistency.  I know some of you, at least, are watching LP action.  You might scout around the psi and Silva forums for the opposition. 

Jack

Egos don't count.