Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

used gail howard's smart luck program

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 11 years ago by the1sales.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
SB, California
United States
Member #6060
August 4, 2004
29 Posts
Posted: November 15, 2005, 2:53 am - IP Logged

hello i just wanted to know if anyone used the advantage plus and the wheel 5 program for it. can anyone please give me some feedback on this program or if it is recommend, is it a good program? also if this is not a great program what is? thank you please reply need your response thank you

cahaba's avatar - moon
    Birmingham
    United States
    Member #18850
    July 21, 2005
    82 Posts
    Posted: November 15, 2005, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

What program are you currently using?

"Life is like a box of chocolates...you can speculate on what you're going to get through trial and error"

SB, California
      United States
      Member #6060
      August 4, 2004
      29 Posts
      Posted: November 15, 2005, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

lotto pro 2005 thank you

Columbia City, Indiana
        United States
        Member #2978
        December 9, 2003
        381 Posts
        Posted: November 15, 2005, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Gail Howard's Smart Luck system is as good as any available for the Pick-5 and Lotto games.

However, for about the same price, you could upgrade your membership and have access to LP's wheels and systems, which are also as good as any of the others, if not better. Plus, you get benefits which aren't available with commercial lottery systems - you have access to the largest lottery-related forum membership to help you over the bumps; you get your own web page, unlimited blog entries, your own LP email address, use of the image manager and more.

You'll get a support community here unmatched by anyone selling a product through the mail. You'll get that support regardless of which system you're using, but you won't get the additional features from Gail Howard or anyone else.

Good luck to you.

Come, Pinky; we must prepare for tomorrow night...

Jim

Alabama
          United States
          Member #17830
          June 27, 2005
          309 Posts
          Posted: November 15, 2005, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

jim695 said:

"However, for about the same price, you could upgrade your membership and have access to LP's wheels and systems, which are also as good as any of the others, if not better. Plus, you get benefits which aren't available with commercial lottery systems - you have access to the largest lottery-related forum membership to help you over the bumps; you get your own web page, unlimited blog entries, your own LP email address, use of the image manager and more.

You'll get a support community here unmatched by anyone selling a product through the mail. You'll get that support regardless of which system you're using, but you won't get the additional features from Gail Howard or anyone else."

Check out the benefits of a Lottery Post Premium Membership!

Want to know more?  >> Click Here <<

Read what Platinum Members have to say:  << Click Here >> 

United States
            Member #119
            February 19, 2002
            527 Posts
            Posted: November 15, 2005, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

"However, for about the same price, you could upgrade your membership and have access to LP's wheels and systems, which are also as good as any of the others, if not better."

Actually, I agree and disagree with that.

With Gail Howard's Advantage Plus program, you get a manual that fully and adequately (can I say comprehensively?) explains each and every feature of her program, complete with examples.  You also have a help key.

The features in Gail's program have been aped or copied by most lotto software packages out there which is why I own hers and only one other.  When used in tandem, her software manual and her book, Lottery Master Guide, are dynamite.

As for wheels, well, no offense to Todd because he does a wonderful job here, but Gail's purchase is a one-time purchase; to use the wheels here you have to keep renewing your membership.

Finally, I have yet to find anyone who identifies, explains and proves number selection strategies other than Gail Howard.  A wheel is allegedly only as good as the numbers selected for it.  How do you select those numbers?  Read Gail to find out.

Columbia City, Indiana
              United States
              Member #2978
              December 9, 2003
              381 Posts
              Posted: November 15, 2005, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Greg:

It's not my intention to attack Gail Howard, her products or those of any other author/ distributor of similar, commercially available lottery systems. Ms. Howard was indeed one of the industry's foremost pioneers in developing the concept of "wheeling" number selections, and she certainly deserves credit for that. However, all lottery wheels, whether authored by Gail Howard or by someone else, are based on common mathematical formulas. Therefore, they're not proprietary.

I bought Ms. Howard's first publication way back in the seventies. As I recall, it was only a few sheets of photocopied paper stapled together, and the yellow cover featured a black-and-white snapshot of Ms. Howard. I remember I paid $19.95 for it, and on the very day it showed up in my mailbox I won $84.00 in Ohio's Pick-3 game with an investment of only $16.00. That sixty-eight dollar profit is to blame for my own obsession with number systems and the math that drives them, which brings me, finally, to my point.

Gail Howard's wheels are no better nor worse than those available here, those available on other free web sites or any you can buy through the mail. Gail Howard's wheels will give the player more coverage for less money, but so will Todd's. Gail Howard comprehensively explains how her wheels work, and so do we. Gail Howard gives you your own web page and private messaging... oh, wait, no she doesn't, but LotteryPost does! If you become confused, you can post a question to Gail Howard on her forum... sorry; no you can't! But if you post a question here, you'll get - not just one - but dozens of completely different answers to your query.

Plus, if you call now, you'll have the added bonus of possibly starting an argument by making an innocent comment in one of thousands of different threads. If it's any good, you'll be able to sit back and watch the show with very little further effort. You won't get that from some book. Also, LotteryPost doesn't get ruined if you drop it in the bathtub. This is NOT true of Gail Howard's material (it's a long story; you'll just have to trust me on this one).

It boils down to being a matter of choice. You won't waste your money on Ms. Howard's book, but you won't waste it with a premium membership, either. If you want to curl up on the sofa and spend an afternoon reading about charts, graphs, math and how to eliminate numbers from the field to narrow your selections, then the book would be the wiser option. However, if you feel more community-oriented, and you enjoy the company of nice people who want to help you win, then upgrading your membership is the way to go.

Of course, no one's saying you can't do both. This would probably be best, as Greg and I would both be happy and, when you think about it, isn't that what's most important?

The book is a one-time purchase; LotteryPost goes on forever.

Come, Pinky; we must prepare for tomorrow night...

Jim

United States
                Member #119
                February 19, 2002
                527 Posts
                Posted: November 16, 2005, 10:24 am - IP Logged
                "However, if you feel more community-oriented, and you enjoy the company of nice people who want to help you win, then upgrading your membership is the way to go.

Of course, no one's saying you can't do both. This would probably be best, as Greg and I would both be happy and, when you think about it, isn't that what's most important?"

Thank you for your kind reply, Jim.  I do enjoy the community of nice people here at LP.  And for one month just recently I did check out the Premium Membership.  The problem I have is that I work two jobs and like everyone else I have to be efficient with my time, energy, and money.  I liked the features and I'll probably renew my LP membership at a time when I can devote more energy to it.

For now, I keep on studying the numbers, reviewing my two software packages' features, and of course, check out things here at LP.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19825 Posts
                  Posted: December 4, 2005, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Do what you have to do to win money.  If what you're doing is not winning, then change to something else, it can't be any worst.  Most people are just lucky when they win, I haven't find a system yet that will guarantee that you will get lucky.  Good luck to you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

SB, California
                    United States
                    Member #6060
                    August 4, 2004
                    29 Posts
                    Posted: December 4, 2005, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

thank you everyone for your reply i have been playing fantasy 5 with advantage plus from gail howard and i have gotten 4of5 at one point and i have got 2 of4 and 3of5  i havent gotten 50f5 though. thanks everyone