Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A Tip 4 Trips

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Saleo Paleo.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
Clarkston, Michigan
United States
Member #76
January 6, 2002
8528 Posts
Posted: November 15, 2005, 8:04 am - IP Logged

Folks, since I started tracking the lottery....maybe 25 years ago.....I found this tidbit out....and it's worth it's weight in Gold........works 75 to 85 percent of the time.

It is great when used as a triple if you want to only play one triple for the week......

Monday's number produces a pair that will come back during the week thru the next Monday. It usually plays midday to midday and evening to evening but it does cross sometimes.  On Mondays, I go thru all the state's plays.......list all the doubles that played and that is my trip for that state per week.....Here is what I have for this week till next Monday:

Midday:

Maryland - 111

Missouri - 555

Illinois/Iowa - 999

Evening:

California - 111

Delaware -555

Idaho - 111

Louisiana - 666

Maryland - 222

Missouri - 444

New Jersey - 999

Ohio - 222

Tri-States -111

Virginia - 444

Now you need to do your own research all week.............look at these state's numbers from Tuesday thru next Monday.............the double came in with a pair..........either the double will come back or it will come back with the pair........example: Maryland Midday had 611.....the 11 or the 16 should come back as a pair.......if the 11 comes back and it is not a triple, drop the trip or if the 16 comes back ......then you can also drop the trip warning on the 111..................

Easy way to just bet a few trips and maybe get lucky.  I have won numerous times using this technique.....I really don't know why more people don't use it.

Caution: sometimes they cross Midday to Evening and vice versa but it pretty much stays Midday to Midday and Evening to Evening.

In the 4 digit, the same applies.....2 numbers will come back from Monday's draw.........

Good luck!!

Sandy

United States
    Member #916
    December 12, 2002
    18335 Posts
    Posted: November 15, 2005, 8:16 am - IP Logged

Thanks Sandy!

Winner2Be's avatar - diva
      Charleston
      United States
      Member #1990
      August 5, 2003
      1675 Posts
      Posted: November 15, 2005, 8:19 am - IP Logged

Thanks Sandy--

VA
        United States
        Member #18455
        July 12, 2005
        34 Posts
        Posted: November 15, 2005, 8:23 am - IP Logged

Thanks a lot Sandy! I wasn't sure what triple to play this week in Virginia because last week there were so many doubles. They literally "tripped" me up.

Litebets27's avatar - power
          Maryland
          United States
          Member #10465
          January 14, 2005
          6065 Posts
          Posted: November 15, 2005, 8:33 am - IP Logged

Thanks alot Sandy.  And how was your trip to Baltimore this past weekend? Were you able to play the lottery here, and did you hit? Thanks again for the tip.

litebets

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
            Wentzville, Missouri
            United States
            Member #2243
            September 4, 2003
            8495 Posts
            Posted: November 15, 2005, 8:40 am - IP Logged

This is a great tip!  This is just one of the reasons that I love this place so much!  A sharing of Great Information!Patriot

Clarkston, Michigan
              United States
              Member #76
              January 6, 2002
              8528 Posts
              Posted: November 15, 2005, 8:40 am - IP Logged

MoneyisFreedom.....this is not a sure triple.....this is for someone who just wants to play one triple and take a chance........another trip could come in the way it has been going lately..who the heck knows.

Sandy

Clarkston, Michigan
                United States
                Member #76
                January 6, 2002
                8528 Posts
                Posted: November 15, 2005, 8:57 am - IP Logged

DucksaFloat, I have posted this before because it is a great pair finder for the week.....but no one noticed so I decided to put the word "trip" in the heading, and I see it has gained attention......

Everyone you are welcome....just someone win some money please....LOL......Georgia should be primed for the 404 for the week midday because of the 405 combo....and the 044 is way overdue in all states...anyone who had a 04 in their Monday results should play that 044 for the week till it hits somewhere......

Litebets, I enjoyed my trip very much.  My son lives in Columbia which is a beautiful area.........didn't go with my family to the Inner Harbor, Little Italy, Feld's Point, etc. because I was just whipped....Remember I couldn't walk 5 years ago and my legs are fine now but with all the airport walking, they were plenty tired but my son lives where there are walking paths so I did alot of "small walking" and some sketching.... the trees there are beautiful...it is a nice part of the country.  In Columbia, you parked in a ramp for the shopping center and the front of the stores had a lake, benches, landscape......here in Michigan....front of the stores are all cement....lol......it has nice feel there of peace.  Next time, my son said we could take a train to New York.  I said no thanks, I absolutely hate New York....

No, I did not get out to bet.  I wasn't even going to think about the lottery until my son told me I could use the computer in the Den if I wished.  So I did track but no betting. 

Sandy

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
                  OHIO
                  United States
                  Member #4164
                  March 27, 2004
                  14586 Posts
                  Posted: November 15, 2005, 9:03 am - IP Logged

MoneyisFreedom.....this is not a sure triple.....this is for someone who just wants to play one triple and take a chance........another trip could come in the way it has been going lately..who the heck knows.

Thanks so much for the info Sandy K.

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

Litebets27's avatar - power
                    Maryland
                    United States
                    Member #10465
                    January 14, 2005
                    6065 Posts
                    Posted: November 15, 2005, 9:05 am - IP Logged

Glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself. My Daughter lives in Columbia also. When I was in my late Teens, and early Twenties I had dreams of moving there but never did.

Maryland's Triples are way overdue, that's if you believe in numbers having due times. LOL.

litebets

Clarkston, Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #76
                      January 6, 2002
                      8528 Posts
                      Posted: November 15, 2005, 9:16 am - IP Logged

I used to think, heck if I played triples in the maxed out states, I would be in the win.......but lately, things have gone strange.....New York has been maxed out midday and the trip comes in evening.......there is a very strange something going on out there.....maxed out states aren't getting the trips and some states are getting 2 trips a week or two.......I have never seen so many doubles as I have seen.  Same thing with the quads.......believe it or not, there have been alot of quads hitting of late.

This system at least gives me a chance for one bet to make a triple. 

The 116 in Maryland midday is one of Tea's trip indicators...that along with it coming in on Monday, makes the 111 an excellent choice.......I might play the 6's also there midday.

Has anyone else noticed this?  It is not foolproof.....but when a triple or a quad comes in the 4 digit, no trips come in for that draw (midday for midday and evening for evening)?  Like last night 3333 came in Michigan........I knew the odds were against a triple occuring so I didn't waste my money on any triples on any other state that night.  Same thing happens with a triple in the 4 digit.........I think that is why so many midday and evening draws aren't drawing trips right now for the 3 digit.  I bet in increments....early and late..........so if I see a triple or a quad in the 4 digit.....I don't bet any trips at all the rest of the draws.  Hey you could cut your throat doing this, but I think the odds are in my favor doing it that way.

Sandy

bipolar's avatar - Yavill
                        the berry/louisiana
                        United States
                        Member #16351
                        May 29, 2005
                        568 Posts
                        Posted: November 15, 2005, 10:44 am - IP Logged

i wonder why Louisiana has not ever had quades?Blue Thinking

bipolar's avatar - Yavill
                          the berry/louisiana
                          United States
                          Member #16351
                          May 29, 2005
                          568 Posts
                          Posted: November 15, 2005, 10:47 am - IP Logged

show me 4444!!!!!Crying

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                            Charlotte North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #464
                            July 9, 2002
                            17392 Posts
                            Posted: November 15, 2005, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Thanks Sandy!

wpb

Demi540's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                              Los Angeles
                              United States
                              Member #18459
                              July 12, 2005
                              810 Posts
                              Posted: November 15, 2005, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the tip Sandy....It makes alot of sense. I'm going to go study...lol

-Demi