Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A note of gratitude

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Tenaj.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg
Cleveland, Ohio
United States
Member #11445
February 13, 2005
1303 Posts
Posted: November 15, 2005, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

I have been visiting LP for about a year now and have acquired a wealth of knowledge regarding the lottery. LP has become a morning ritual for me and I see no end in site. As I peruse through various threads, I always find myself looking for certain individuals; for their predictions and insight. More often than not, I fail to thank these people for taking the time to share their knowledge and predictions. Although I stand in the background, looking over your shoulders, please know that I appreciate the information you have shared. In no specific order:

Tenaj

Lucky

Libra Dave

Blackapple

NBey

Sandy K

mswiz777

Jorli D

mjwinsmith

emilyg

Thank you all for your contributions and willingness to share. You and I have coffee every morning as we review your numbers and insight. So even though I don't post a daily "thank you"response, please know that I do in fact, appreciate your efforts.

Respectfully,

Snakeyes - the quiet guy in the background

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31346 Posts
    Posted: November 15, 2005, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

I have been visiting LP for about a year now and have acquired a wealth of knowledge regarding the lottery. LP has become a morning ritual for me and I see no end in site. As I peruse through various threads, I always find myself looking for certain individuals; for their predictions and insight. More often than not, I fail to thank these people for taking the time to share their knowledge and predictions. Although I stand in the background, looking over your shoulders, please know that I appreciate the information you have shared. In no specific order:

Tenaj

Lucky

Libra Dave

Blackapple

NBey

Sandy K

mswiz777

Jorli D

mjwinsmith

emilyg

Thank you all for your contributions and willingness to share. You and I have coffee every morning as we review your numbers and insight. So even though I don't post a daily "thank you"response, please know that I do in fact, appreciate your efforts.

Respectfully,

Snakeyes - the quiet guy in the background

you deserve a big thank you for taking the time to post this lovely note.  happy winnings to you!!!

love to nibble those micey feet.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
      Charlotte NC
      United States
      Member #17406
      June 18, 2005
      4053 Posts
      Posted: November 15, 2005, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

LoveWhat a lovely gesture snakeyes. 

You are welcome.

takeemtothebank