Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

califdude this is for you , lucky #'s

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 11 years ago by lottaloot.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lucky1313's avatar - disney08
Asheboro,NC
United States
Member #22902
October 4, 2005
64 Posts
Posted: November 16, 2005, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Califdude I'm just trying to help some people that have no idea what numbers to play ...

there's no system that is a 100% fail proof.pick 3 is random and desn't matter what system you use you'll loose, the only way to win to play as much numbers you can afford then progress your wage untill your numbers come out . I play those 90 #'s that come out almost every other day  and some times it takes me 3 or 4 days to see my numbers , but when they come out I make a profit 10%, 20%, 30%, what ever its a profit and let me tell it pays better then any stock market or savings accounts , for me it is an investiment

and is working for me , now if somebody has a magic formula come out and say......

good luck to all......... 

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31364 Posts
    Posted: November 16, 2005, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Califdude I'm just trying to help some people that have no idea what numbers to play ...

there's no system that is a 100% fail proof.pick 3 is random and desn't matter what system you use you'll loose, the only way to win to play as much numbers you can afford then progress your wage untill your numbers come out . I play those 90 #'s that come out almost every other day  and some times it takes me 3 or 4 days to see my numbers , but when they come out I make a profit 10%, 20%, 30%, what ever its a profit and let me tell it pays better then any stock market or savings accounts , for me it is an investiment

and is working for me , now if somebody has a magic formula come out and say......

don't let negative people put you down. 

love to nibble those micey feet.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
      FEMA Region V Camp #21
      United States
      Member #520
      July 27, 2002
      5699 Posts
      Posted: November 16, 2005, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Lucky1313,

Emily's right. Don't take anything too personal here. If it's working for you then that's all that counts. But you gotta be ready for debate 'cuz that's what the forum's all about and the prediction boards here will help to prove or disprove your methods. It's a great laboratory.

Good luck!

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

new york
        United States
        Member #21780
        September 14, 2005
        118 Posts
        Posted: November 17, 2005, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Lucky1313, let me tell you something, you have lots of Fans here. Don't let a handful of --- set you off, man.

You're doing a great job. thanks for sharing.

Note to Rick G: This guy is here to help us make some money, he is NOT here to "debate"!

see ;) 

Al 

FEMA Region V Camp #21
          United States
          Member #520
          July 27, 2002
          5699 Posts
          Posted: November 18, 2005, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Al,

You missed my point. I'm not here to "debate" either, and how you came to that conclusion from my post is beyond me.

But if I post something here I have to be willing to let it be debated.

see ;)

Rick

FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: November 18, 2005, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Note to alnafa,

...an added comment to member # 22,114 with 52 posts from member # 522 with 2,058 posts (and a paying member as well), I also post to help people make money not to have someone misinterpret what I have written and refer to other members in ----- (dashes).

Re-read my original post. Nothing was derogatory towards lucky1313. But you chose to think so. Re-read the posts a few times to derive the content and intent correctly before responding to them or put your money where your mouth is and PAY to hassle other members...maybe then I'll take you off my post/block list.

see ;)

Poway CA (San Diego County)
              United States
              Member #3489
              January 25, 2004
              14120 Posts
              Posted: November 18, 2005, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Gee, I guess I was "negative" by saying that Lucky1313 was playing every possible number except the triples.  I don't understand that, but there are always people that will flame me for whatever I say.  I have even been criticized when I pointed out that none of my numbers hit!!  It never ceases to amaze me.

Lucky1313, if you are making money playing all those numbers every day, more power to you.  I can't afford it myself, but it looks like others can afford it.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                United States
                Member #520
                July 27, 2002
                5699 Posts
                Posted: November 18, 2005, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

C-Dude,

It seems like the word forum has changed definitions. According to Webster's, a forum is "a public place or medium for open discussions".

No wonder there is less input from those who try to contribute to this forum as a "forum". Seems to be more interpersonal antagonism than shared ideas. Reminds me of a certain related newsgroup.

When we're all quiet this "forum" dies.

new york
                  United States
                  Member #21780
                  September 14, 2005
                  118 Posts
                  Posted: November 22, 2005, 10:15 am - IP Logged

rick, please don't take things too personal. I just thought the way you approached Lucky1313's theory was a little discouraging to him. We have to appreciate eachother's efforts.

good luck to all,

Al 

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: November 22, 2005, 11:50 am - IP Logged

lucky1313

.. emily and rick are so right. if it works for you than go for it..  I got my own thing going now that is giving me at least 1-2 hits per draw. They are boxes but that is ok with me.  I have been getting more and more pick4 this month.  It is exciting to say the least.  I use to post my methods and predictions on the forum until I , too, was critized because either I played too many numbers .. or the numbers didn't hit a particular state on a particular draw.  now I play for me and have a good time doing it.. I do what works for me.

I will keep your system in mind when picking my numbers by seeing how many days the state has gone with out one of your 90 pairs.. then play those that fit with my vtracs.  I will never play $45 per draw.. but that is my way..  10 numbers or less is for me..  16 numbers or less on pick 4..  I dont even spend $45 per day playing...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
                      Redford/MI
                      United States
                      Member #3396
                      January 18, 2004
                      4867 Posts
                      Posted: November 24, 2005, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

If you can make money doing it this way, I say more power to you. 

I can't afford to play that many numbers at the moment.  But when my bankroll gets fat, maybe Stretch

L ttaL   T